HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2020, 06:40 PM   #1636

Hi Guys, I'm sorry but has anyone faced problem with Adullam?

I engaged them last year and they are suppose to help me with my LML but the LML send a letter of demand to me.
U had engaged them last year but whats the outcome after the negotiations? You must check with both party and usually the outcome is a better way of payments.. like monthly affordable rate base on your income. Or is it because after the negotiation u still default payment?
Engage them doesnt mean u dont need have to pay.
SeeBlueSkyAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 12:04 AM   #1637

Hi guys, any of u here have gone through the reporting at cantonment? Does the bailer need ro be present for every reporting?
Faizal8428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 01:29 PM   #1638

Your bailor need to be there every time when you go for reporting.

Hi guys, any of u here have gone through the reporting at cantonment? Does the bailer need ro be present for every reporting?
OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 07:04 PM   #1639

For my first reporting , I went with my family , now I go reporting alone don't know when finish . -,-

Lozanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 07:56 PM   #1640

I borrowed 1k and in return to clear the loan is 1.3k. After 7 days so call the payment date, I asked them for account number to clear my loan. At first they told me cannot straight clear the loan. Must atleast pay defer one time of 300 after 7 days can clear the loan. So transferred them the 300. After 7 days I asked for account number again to clear no reply from them. The next day different hp number call me saying that the worker left so called the company already and asked me to pay 300 for defer. I insist to pay the full amount of 1.3k to clear. They said cannot clear today as the worker didn't mansions anything to him so I have to pay 300 again for defer and after this 7 days can clear the loan. No choice I transfered 300 again to them. Few days later they call, asked me to draw 5k from my account as his worker wrongly transferred into my account and to meet his worker personely hand over the 5k. I did as told. Again after few days they called me and apologies saying that the worker again wrongly transfered 4k into my account. I did it again as told to hand over the 4k to his worker, but time is a different person. Putting nice words saying after this I can clear the loan. I hope they will let me clear the loan. Further more I been receiving msg to take up the loan. I rejected their offer many time. Suddenly this person transferred me 200. I think they are link as how come the and from where he got my account number. So now I have to deal with 2 moneylender. I really need help or advice before the 7 days due.
STOP WHAT U R DOING NOW. CNY IS COMING SOON. DONT SPENT YOUR CNY IN PRISON. REPORT TO POLICE ASAP.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:07 PM   #1641

Well i did my police report earlier today. The police gave the same advise change phone number, inform your company and install CCTV. But still they calling me saying that they will post your picture at FB. Threaten you say dont let them found you anywhere on the street and stuffs. Im abit scared at first cause im staying with my grandma and nephew
Lightsoulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 03:52 AM   #1642

Well i did my police report earlier today. The police gave the same advise change phone number, inform your company and install CCTV. But still they calling me saying that they will post your picture at FB. Threaten you say dont let them found you anywhere on the street and stuffs. Im abit scared at first cause im staying with my grandma and nephew

Dont need to worry. Its just their way to intimidate and make u dear them. Ever hears of ahlong beating up debtors in the news?

Their runners are all debtors or youngsters trying to earn fast cash.
Unlucky_chap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 04:01 AM   #1643

Rule no.1

STOP PAYING. THIS ONE IS THE GOLDEN RULE.

I owe 22k plus to more than 10 stalls just to pay for school. Been 1 yr since i have been harassed. I think i paid more than what i owed.

Imagine paying 3 to 4 stalls a day to defer. Defer for close to 1 year until i buay tahan. Lost my job,friends,family, fiancee.

I understand sometimes banks dont loan to people due to their risk checks.

My advice to the new ones is to stop paying and report police. Tahan for 1-2 months of harassment. Sometimes u lucky nobody disturb. Depends whether they wanna send people or not. Cos if small amount its ridiculous for them to send a commando to splash paint. Cos this one cost money. No cheap.

Currently im picking up the pieces, try amend relation with the ones i lost. Was suicidal last time. Depressed for few months due to the situation.

Now i found a stable job and enjoying little things in life.
Unlucky_chap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 10:52 AM   #1644

And they keep calling and threaten to come up and throw paint or even want to play fire. I try my best to stay awake every night as im staying with my grandma and nephew. Sometime i need to work night shift. That i am worrying me the most
Old 11-01-2020, 12:47 PM   #1645

It’s their tactics. No need to be afraid. Install cctv. We had all been through that before. My house was splashed. Now I am living a happier life. Deactivate your Facebook account first. Seriously after they splashed, I still refused to pay. They can’t do anything to me

And they keep calling and threaten to come up and throw paint or even want to play fire. I try my best to stay awake every night as im staying with my grandma and nephew. Sometime i need to work night shift. That i am worrying me the most
OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 01:03 PM   #1646

Alright. Thanks. But i did not chat thru Facebook. I straight away whatsapp them. So still need to deactivate Face book?
Old 11-01-2020, 01:44 PM   #1647

Itís their tactics. No need to be afraid. Install cctv. We had all been through that before. My house was splashed. Now I am living a happier life. Deactivate your Facebook account first. Seriously after they splashed, I still refused to pay. They canít do anything to me
There are also texting my NOK asking me where am i since i change number. Any advise?
Old 11-01-2020, 02:59 PM   #1648

There are also texting my NOK asking me where am i since i change number. Any advise?
Just ask your NOK do not reply their msg and block them. As long as they stay uncontactable. Slowly they will give up.
Old 11-01-2020, 03:00 PM   #1649

Alright. Thanks. But i did not chat thru Facebook. I straight away whatsapp them. So still need to deactivate Face book?
Just deactivate ur fb. And do not contact them. Block all unknown msg and call. As long as u stay uncontactable, soon they will finally give up. Do not give them chances to threaten u. Thats their tactic. If u keep contacting them, u r giving them chances to threaten u. Just ignore their msg and call and block them

Last edited by SeeBlueSkyAgain; 11-01-2020 at 03:04 PM..
Old 11-01-2020, 03:42 PM   #1650

Just deactivate ur fb. And do not contact them. Block all unknown msg and call. As long as u stay uncontactable, soon they will finally give up. Do not give them chances to threaten u. Thats their tactic. If u keep contacting them, u r giving them chances to threaten u. Just ignore their msg and call and block them
I see. Thank you so much. But there are still chances for them to come up to my house
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.