HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2020, 03:50 PM   #1651

I see. Thank you so much. But there are still chances for them to come up to my house
All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 03:52 PM   #1652

Rule no.1

STOP PAYING. THIS ONE IS THE GOLDEN RULE.

I owe 22k plus to more than 10 stalls just to pay for school. Been 1 yr since i have been harassed. I think i paid more than what i owed.

Imagine paying 3 to 4 stalls a day to defer. Defer for close to 1 year until i buay tahan. Lost my job,friends,family, fiancee.

I understand sometimes banks dont loan to people due to their risk checks.

My advice to the new ones is to stop paying and report police. Tahan for 1-2 months of harassment. Sometimes u lucky nobody disturb. Depends whether they wanna send people or not. Cos if small amount its ridiculous for them to send a commando to splash paint. Cos this one cost money. No cheap.

Currently im picking up the pieces, try amend relation with the ones i lost. Was suicidal last time. Depressed for few months due to the situation.

Now i found a stable job and enjoying little things in life.
Glad to know life is stable now and thank you for coming back to help others. We need to talk to the Ministers to eradicate these crimes once and for all.
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 04:03 PM   #1653

I see. Thank you so much. But there are still chances for them to come up to my house
Yes. But just go thru these ordeal. Most of the bro and sis here including myself had gone thru all these. Just let them do what they want.. sooner your life will go back to normal. Thats the only way to stop their harassment.
SeeBlueSkyAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 09:49 PM   #1654

Don’t take any risk. Just deactivate before they take your photos or harass your friends or family

Alright. Thanks. But i did not chat thru Facebook. I straight away whatsapp them. So still need to deactivate Face book?
OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 09:50 PM   #1655

We cannot tell you when or will they come up. You just need to be strong for your own mentality and stop paying them. If you scare of them and they will mindf*ck you more. Take some time and read all the stories we have here in this thread. All went through same ordeal.

OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 10:12 PM   #1656

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests
Hey Bro JusticeLeague,

Glad you’re still active here helping out those in need. I hope all is well on your side ya.
Messup likes this.
Makminah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 07:04 AM   #1657

Hi, for a start, this forum has been so helpful to me. Thank you guys.

I was scammed a couple of weeks ago, intended to take a loan but was too stubborn to listen to myself that what I'm doing is wrong. I knew it was UML but I chose to give the benefit of the doubt. That was the stupid me.
Now, things csnt be undone. Is a small amount that I owe and paid xxx. But UML has been asking me for more. So started ghosting them, my NOK did too. But my house still got splashed.
All police reports done.
I was so afraid at the start but after a few days even before the splashing, I thought to myself, there are bigger things in life to worry about.
Stay strong guys. I'm staying strong even though is tough at times but just say **** them when they start running through your mind.
Bestisyettocome123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 01:27 PM   #1658

And they keep calling and threaten to come up and throw paint or even want to play fire. I try my best to stay awake every night as im staying with my XXXXXX and XXXXX. Sometime i need to work night shift. That i am worrying me the most
please refrain from disclosing too much info...just the same old trick and threats.. Brace up , install CCTV and stay vigilant.. Fight all these scammers. dont let them scam our hard earned money
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 01:30 PM   #1659

Glad to know life is stable now and thank you for coming back to help others. We need to talk to the Ministers to eradicate these crimes once and for all.
would love to see the bloody telco take on a more proactive step instead of just pushing everything to the police...these days you can see the sms/whatsapp are from all over the world
Old 12-01-2020, 03:11 PM   #1660

would love to see the bloody telco take on a more proactive step instead of just pushing everything to the police...these days you can see the sms/whatsapp are from all over the world
They are using international number mainly from malaysia, indonesia, philippine, india, china and Bangladesh. Im wonder if all these lines are from their debtors( foreign workers) who sell to them. But now i also received loan sms and watsapp from countries Like hongkong, taiwan and sometime even Cambodia.
So far what we can do is just block and report them. Nothing much we can do.
SeeBlueSkyAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 04:39 PM   #1661

please refrain from disclosing too much info...just the same old trick and threats.. Brace up , install CCTV and stay vigilant.. Fight all these scammers. dont let them scam our hard earned money
Now the send video of burning house to my XXXXX. So what should i do?
Lightsoulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 05:48 PM   #1662

They are using international number mainly from malaysia, indonesia, philippine, india, china and Bangladesh. Im wonder if all these lines are from their debtors( foreign workers) who sell to them. But now i also received loan sms and watsapp from countries Like hongkong, taiwan and sometime even Cambodia.
So far what we can do is just block and report them. Nothing much we can do.
very true..seems that our contacts have gone international..at this point of time, can only keep BLOCKING AND REPORTING to i-witness. Hope everyone play their part by continually reporting these screenshot through i-witness..At least can help to prevent potential victim from walking into the trap.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:54 PM   #1663

Now the send video of burning house to my XXXXX. So what should i do?
If you have reported police, you should have an I/O now..send the video to your I/O
install CCTV, alert all your NOK and neighbours if possible and stay vigilant. Beware of any suspicious characters loitering around your area.
If your life is in immediate danger call 999.
Read though all previous advice in previous post
Old 12-01-2020, 09:34 PM   #1664

Never borrow from loan sharks, even you managed to pay off 100% , they will use your informations for other illegal stuffs
Decan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 11:48 PM   #1665

If you have reported police, you should have an I/O now..send the video to your I/O
install CCTV, alert all your NOK and neighbours if possible and stay vigilant. Beware of any suspicious characters loitering around your area.
If your life is in immediate danger call 999.
Read though all previous advice in previous post
How much is the CCTV? What i know they need to connect thru wireless wifi . My house no wireless wifi
Lightsoulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.