HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree60Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2020, 02:36 PM   #1681

I got a whatsapp message that went like this. PLS DO NOT FALL FOR IT, its a LOAN SCAM! (:ee

"Why Lend From Shark Loan?"
We Can Help !!

No Upfront Charges Upon Approval
*Easy Applications/Fast Approval
*Credit Loan Up to 300K
*Flexibles Repayment Period

We offer PERSONAL FINANCE Assistance (IC/WP/SP/EP/PR)
SCAMMER TRY TO BE LEGAL. Nice try!!!
SeeBlueSkyAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2020, 04:37 PM   #1682

DO NOT PAY THEM. That will be an endless payment. They will sure call your mother and kins. They will come harass your mother house as well. Report to police immediately and keep your mother and kins informed.
Thats no way out but face the consequences.
Okay but Iím just doubt when I get support from friends and people also when thorough like this situation they also told me donít be afraid , nowadays very rare cause everywhere is an camera and runners not dare do this things longer . The most now they can just call and Harrass you .... when I read all the stories here also they say that...should I need change my number ? Thank you... I just want to learn my mistake and be happy

Last edited by Rizalayniya; 22-01-2020 at 04:42 PM..
Rizalayniya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2020, 06:14 PM   #1683

Okay but Iím just doubt when I get support from friends and people also when thorough like this situation they also told me donít be afraid , nowadays very rare cause everywhere is an camera and runners not dare do this things longer . The most now they can just call and Harrass you .... when I read all the stories here also they say that...should I need change my number ? Thank you... I just want to learn my mistake and be happy
Most important is that u must report to police asap. Block all their calls and sms/watsapp. Thats all u can do for now. We cant predict if they will come to your mother house or not but just stay vigilant.
Old 22-01-2020, 07:07 PM   #1684

Most important is that u must report to police asap. Block all their calls and sms/watsapp. Thats all u can do for now. We cant predict if they will come to your mother house or not but just stay vigilant.
Okay thank you so much ... really appreciate ...for your case how Long they stop harresement ?
Old 22-01-2020, 08:23 PM   #1685

Okay thank you so much ... really appreciate ...for your case how Long they stop harresement ?
Don't need to care how long they will stop the harassment.
The idea of their harassment is to make u pay. If you pay, most likely they will continue to harass u till u dry.
So in order to stop their harassment. Do not pay, keep uncontactable.. once they know they cant get anything from u. They will stop their harassment.
Understand?
Old 22-01-2020, 11:03 PM   #1686

Don't need to care how long they will stop the harassment.
The idea of their harassment is to make u pay. If you pay, most likely they will continue to harass u till u dry.
So in order to stop their harassment. Do not pay, keep uncontactable.. once they know they cant get anything from u. They will stop their harassment.
Understand?
Thank you so much bro ... I really appreciate but I just want ask you even I owe them like 700 without interest should I need pay that one or donít ?? And how Long they harresement you ? Sorry man !!! My mum block got so many camera also so no need worry I just want be happy and learn my mistake
Old 23-01-2020, 06:55 AM   #1687

Thank you so much bro ... I really appreciate but I just want ask you even I owe them like 700 without interest should I need pay that one or donít ?? And how Long they harresement you ? Sorry man !!! My mum block got so many camera also so no need worry I just want be happy and learn my mistake
U don't understand english or what? DO NOT PAY ANY SINGLE CENT. Harassments for few months until they come splash paints on my unit twice. Police come install cctv. Harassment stop.
Not all case same like mine, some harassment takes years, bcos your data are passed among few scammers.. please take some time to read all the threads here.
Not just your mum block got cameras, everywhere in singapore got cameras. Those scammers donít care, cos the jobs not done by them, they engaged foreigners, debtors who cant pay them to do the jobs.. they are too desperate to earn fast money. So they will come do their jobs. Understand?

Last edited by SeeBlueSkyAgain; 23-01-2020 at 06:58 AM..
Old 23-01-2020, 03:32 PM   #1688

U don't understand english or what? DO NOT PAY ANY SINGLE CENT. Harassments for few months until they come splash paints on my unit twice. Police come install cctv. Harassment stop.
Not all case same like mine, some harassment takes years, bcos your data are passed among few scammers.. please take some time to read all the threads here.
Not just your mum block got cameras, everywhere in singapore got cameras. Those scammers donít care, cos the jobs not done by them, they engaged foreigners, debtors who cant pay them to do the jobs.. they are too desperate to earn fast money. So they will come do their jobs. Understand?
Okay thanks I take note . How much you owe them till they splash 2 times
Old 23-01-2020, 04:11 PM   #1689

1) Report to police that you get scammed by those UML. (by providing them contact / text message / bank account that they ask you repaid!)
2) Stop replying their text msg / calls.

you cant stop them what they do to u. only you can is just be brave yourself on mentality on the harassment and embarrassment.
heLL_b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 04:21 PM   #1690

Do Not Pay Them Anymore & Stop Funding Criminals!
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2020, 07:16 PM   #1691

Do Not Pay Them Anymore & Stop Funding Criminals!
Okay thanks ... really appreciate even I have few friends went through like This they also same the same thing ..... they only can threaten you ... nowadays very rare to see runner come your house and do dirty works .. as I need to be thankful for being in such county which so safe ....
Old 25-01-2020, 09:35 PM   #1692

Exclamation

Okay thanks ... really appreciate even I have few friends went through like This they also same the same thing ..... they only can threaten you ... nowadays very rare to see runner come your house and do dirty works .. as I need to be thankful for being in such county which so safe ....
They will do whatever it takes to try to get you to pay but remember this, stay STRONG, DO NOT PAY, every harassment, file police report. Get them arrested should they ever strike with CCTV evidence.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2020, 11:28 AM   #1693

Exclamation

They will do whatever it takes to try to get you to pay but remember this, stay STRONG, DO NOT PAY, every harassment, file police report. Get them arrested should they ever strike with CCTV evidence.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests
FOR YOUR AWARENESS!!!!

The Police would like to caution the public against loan scams, which have possible links to unlicensed moneylending. Between January and November 2019, at least 1700 cases have been reported, with at least $6.8 million cheated.

Victims would typically receive a SMS text message or WhatsApp message offering loan services. The sender may even claim to be a staff from a licensed moneylender. Interested parties are then instructed to transfer a sum of money as a deposit before the loan can be disbursed. However, after transferring the money, no loan was disbursed. The victims only realised that the message was not from a licensed moneylender, and the person whom they had been corresponding with did not exist, after contacting the respective licensed moneylenders that the scammer had claimed to represent.

https://www.police.gov.sg/media-room...ers_loan_scams
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2020, 03:00 PM   #1694

Hi

After 2 month of peace the loan shark suddenly text and send video to my nok to threaten mention if I donít contact them from tonight onwards they will start to splash expensive car and stick my details all on the car until I contact . Will they really do it ? They ownself put $1.8k into my previous bank when I did not agree to it .
Unluckyperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2020, 06:01 PM   #1695

Hi

After 2 month of peace the loan shark suddenly text and send video to my nok to threaten mention if I donít contact them from tonight onwards they will start to splash expensive car and stick my details all on the car until I contact . Will they really do it ? They ownself put $1.8k into my previous bank when I did not agree to it .
Tell your NOK to block the number and Stop Paying!
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.