HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-01-2020, 07:36 PM   #1696

Tell your NOK to block the number and Stop Paying!
I never pay before at all that’s why they are sending what’sapp threaten with video of other cars they splash paint and sticking ic details of other victims one . So just thinking is this real ?
Unluckyperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2020, 09:53 PM   #1697

I never pay before at all that’s why they are sending what’sapp threaten with video of other cars they splash paint and sticking ic details of other victims one . So just thinking is this real ?
They will do whatever it takes to try to get you to pay but remember to
Stay STRONG AND BE FIRM.
DO NOT PAY,File police report for every harassment.
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2020, 09:29 AM   #1698

Hi

After 2 month of peace the loan shark suddenly text and send video to my nok to threaten mention if I don’t contact them from tonight onwards they will start to splash expensive car and stick my details all on the car until I contact . Will they really do it ? They ownself put $1.8k into my previous bank when I did not agree to it .
Same old tricks. Report, block and ignore.
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2020, 05:40 PM   #1699

Hi all, it's been 4 mths of peace and today need to make a report again. My neighbour informed me that a man asked abt my whereabouts n some sensitive particulars on my family n even asked my neighbour's number... Luckily my neighbour ignored him and asked him to wait in front of my door. (So that cctv can catch his face as proof) . Too bad he went away.
PS: My neighbour didn't divulged anything abt me, all she replied was she dunno anything...
Alia88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2020, 12:08 AM   #1700

Hi

After 2 month of peace the loan shark suddenly text and send video to my nok to threaten mention if I don’t contact them from tonight onwards they will start to splash expensive car and stick my details all on the car until I contact . Will they really do it ? They ownself put $1.8k into my previous bank when I did not agree to it .
You change your hp number la since u still worrying.
cw3007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2020, 07:44 AM   #1701

You change your hp number la since u still worrying.
Already mention is my NOK . Mine obviously changed .
Unluckyperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2020, 07:12 PM   #1702

I bought my CCTV from XiaoMi via Lazada. Arrived within 2 days. Easy to set up. But need SD card, plug connection and wifi. Once you set it up can link it to your mobile phone. It also has a motion sensor so if there's anyone outside your house you will get notified via a push notification. So far so good. My parents and I has access to the cctv app and can track via real time. Best part is it's only around $50. Go check out "Xiaomi VV CCTV"
Hope your father turn over a new leaf. Hope yr mum will not be upset again and again.
Old 30-01-2020, 07:13 PM   #1703

Already mention is my NOK . Mine obviously changed .
Ok. Just ignore their threat. They can do whatever they want. It is not under your control anymore.
Old 31-01-2020, 12:13 AM   #1704

Hi all, it's been 4 mths of peace and today need to make a report again. My neighbour informed me that a man asked abt my whereabouts n some sensitive particulars on my family n even asked my neighbour's number... Luckily my neighbour ignored him and asked him to wait in front of my door. (So that cctv can catch his face as proof) . Too bad he went away.
PS: My neighbour didn't divulged anything abt me, all she replied was she dunno anything...
How he get your neighbour number ? You mean the person go directly your neighbour house and talk direct? Are you sure ? There is none of this case in sg where runner directly go and approach neighbour or the victim house... hahahah
Rizalayniya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2020, 06:37 AM   #1705

How he get your neighbour number ? You mean the person go directly your neighbour house and talk direct? Are you sure ? There is none of this case in sg where runner directly go and approach neighbour or the victim house... hahahah
What u mean none of this case. It is very common they approach the neighbors to ask for details. They somewhow can get hold of the neighbor numbers and everyday call the neighbor to stress out the victim.
Old 31-01-2020, 07:14 AM   #1706

To get your neighbour numbers is pretty simple thru Internet. My brother case they called all my neighbours of the same floors and also send letters. Just to shame you. They threaten them to tell u call them or else they splash their house.
And r u sure they isnt case where runners come approach neighbour or victim personally? Read up the threads here and read the news bro!

No matter what DO NOT PAY THEM!

Last edited by SeeBlueSkyAgain; 31-01-2020 at 07:28 AM..
SeeBlueSkyAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2020, 09:27 AM   #1707

Hi

I think thats a piece of good new for u. Why? What does that mean? Thats mean they somehow are afraid to come to ur home. Their last trick now is to splash ppl cars.
Same thing ignore and block them.
Once they cant get anything from u soon they will stop.
Old 31-01-2020, 11:32 AM   #1708

What u mean none of this case. It is very common they approach the neighbors to ask for details. They somewhow can get hold of the neighbor numbers and everyday call the neighbor to stress out the victim.
Okay noted ... im still confused how they approach the neighbour ? They not dare to go direct and talk to them for sure them how to get the number ? Hahaha
Rizalayniya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2020, 01:57 PM   #1709

Old news but good reminder

https://www.mha.gov.sg/hometeamnews/...ictim-s-ordeal

.........“My number circulated among these unlicensed moneylenders very fast because I paid them promptly, so to them, I was a good ‘payer’,” she said. “Many approached me, and the interests were exorbitant so I continued to pay up. If not, they’d send me threatening messages.”.....

SO STOP PAYING!

Last edited by SeeBlueSkyAgain; 31-01-2020 at 02:01 PM..
Old 02-02-2020, 09:19 PM   #1710

Okay noted ... im still confused how they approach the neighbour ? They not dare to go direct and talk to them for sure them how to get the number ? Hahaha
I not too sure why it is so funny to you?
They would create lots of bulls*** stories to mislead the neigbours so it's not funny at all.

Last edited by Iamsostress; 02-02-2020 at 09:45 PM..
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.