Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree60Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2020, 09:32 PM   #1711

On the way to make a police report

If only we can turn back time... Regrets, guilt, remorse.... The feeling sux
xtreme36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:31 PM   #1712

Okay noted ... im still confused how they approach the neighbour ? They not dare to go direct and talk to them for sure them how to get the number ? Hahaha

Hi r u that ignorant???? They can do a lot of unpredictable stuffs and new tactics... They can post as delivery guy or whatever... N anyway it's up to u to believe it or not... U didn't kanna so u won't know unless u r one of them...
Alia88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:11 AM   #1713

Hi r u that ignorant???? They can do a lot of unpredictable stuffs and new tactics... They can post as delivery guy or whatever... N anyway it's up to u to believe it or not... U didn't kanna so u won't know unless u r one of them...
Well this fella looks suspicious...
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 09:56 PM   #1714

Bro, you sound young. What your dad did is what i used to do. With the correct help and support, he can come good again, but this is another topic for another day.

Regarding your current state, there's only so much the advice here can help you. you are the one who has to live through it (me and my family did).

Again, PLEASE DO NOT THINK OF PAYING THEM.

The stalls are mostly connected and even if they are not, whats the difference? Ghost all f them, change what you need to change and face up to the problems that can come. Let your neighbours know that you have a problem at home and they will be unhappy. But the support that comes in after that will be invaluable. It brought my neighbours closer. We didnt used to chat, now we are very friendly (after all the problems).

Please take care of your mum and family, mutual support is very important at this stage. And if you can take my advice, show more care and concern to your dad. He is under a lot of pressure and is the one who may need the most attention at this point.

It's tough. Everyone here has been through it. I have been the source of the problems previously and i can assure you i seen my family gone through a lot of **** for me. Hence i am now working my hardest to repay them, not the money but for their love and concern
Thanks bro for your kind words. Do I sound young? Hahaha. It's been 3 weeks since we default on all those bloodsuckers and so far so good. We block everyone. My dad changed numbers. We all got our peace of mind back. Though we are still extra careful when going home or before going to bed. But all of a sudden one of those dude suddenly spam called me again. One call is all it takes to ruin my mood. As usual, they used the same old threats. Ignored and block already. Need to be extra careful the next few days or weeks. Hopefully no nonsense from them.

Happy to hear that you and your family got through the phase. Carry on working hard and build the life you want for your loved ones. As long as you are well, I'm sure your family will be happy and contented take care!
Fictionaldream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 10:33 PM   #1715

Hi all,

My mum being a naive and superstitous person went to get involve in some temple thing asking her to donate chinese bibles to help her strike 4D in malaysia. Prize number came out first prize in JB but in order for her to so called get the money, they requested her to donate more bibles and as she isn't working for the time being, it resulted in her getting involved with unlicensed money lending.

If i'm not wrong, the amount borrowed from the loan shark is not very huge, but my mum has exhausted all her money and can't repay anymore. Keep giving her calls to scold vulgarities and threaten.

Can someone advise on what to do?
ltrinityl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 07:59 PM   #1716

Hi all,

My mum being a naive and superstitous person went to get involve in some temple thing asking her to donate chinese bibles to help her strike 4D in malaysia. Prize number came out first prize in JB but in order for her to so called get the money, they requested her to donate more bibles and as she isn't working for the time being, it resulted in her getting involved with unlicensed money lending.

If i'm not wrong, the amount borrowed from the loan shark is not very huge, but my mum has exhausted all her money and can't repay anymore. Keep giving her calls to scold vulgarities and threaten.

Can someone advise on what to do?
It's a scam. Stop paying.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 12:33 AM   #1717

Hi all, really need some advice here. A relative of mine just tried to borrow a big sum of money from an alleged licensed money lender (company is registered) - communication only over whatsapp, with details all sent over.

After that, he was told to transfer a sum of money so as to facilitate release of loan. ~20K total alr done (keeps stacking as according to him, he has already transferred so much and they kept saying it will be the last before release - after each transfer is done, he will be told another sum need to be paid to release the loan)

My relative is oblivious to his situation and has lost ALL his savings (including ones he even borrowed from his elderly mum). He is in despair as this supposed loan is to help him with his current situation - recently had a stroke/debts and has to find a way to support his kid who's only 10. He is self employed and is also facing financial difficulties at work.

Is there any way that can retrieve his money back? He is really very desperate now. I believe a police report will not be able to do much? I'm sorry for the WOT, Any advice or help is very much needed and appreciated.
Jisurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 05:54 AM   #1718

He won’t be able to get his money back. You must understand. Loansharks are not charitable. Even if report police, he won’t get his money back at all. Best is for him to stop borrowing or paying.

Hi all, really need some advice here. A relative of mine just tried to borrow a big sum of money from an alleged licensed money lender (company is registered) - communication only over whatsapp, with details all sent over.

After that, he was told to transfer a sum of money so as to facilitate release of loan. ~20K total alr done (keeps stacking as according to him, he has already transferred so much and they kept saying it will be the last before release - after each transfer is done, he will be told another sum need to be paid to release the loan)

My relative is oblivious to his situation and has lost ALL his savings (including ones he even borrowed from his elderly mum). He is in despair as this supposed loan is to help him with his current situation - recently had a stroke/debts and has to find a way to support his kid who's only 10. He is self employed and is also facing financial difficulties at work.

Is there any way that can retrieve his money back? He is really very desperate now. I believe a police report will not be able to do much? I'm sorry for the WOT, Any advice or help is very much needed and appreciated.
OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 09:08 AM   #1719

Sorry to inform you, it's a scam. Stop giving them any money.

You might be able to trick them to transfer money to you, but that's where all the harassment will start.

If in urgent hardship, seek MP, seek Family Service Centre, seek MSF centre for help.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 04:05 PM   #1720
Supremacy Member

Hi, i had read through most of the people here has been scared/changed after 1 time encounter with the LS.

For me is different , i had encounter a 3 times in different occasion. My family had help me clear all the LS on the 2 occasion however again i start after a year plus due to gambling addicts . Now my family is ignoring me. I know i deserved it . Now i am unable to settle anymore of this debt. What should i do? It had came across my mind to end my life but i think back i am being super selfish if i were to do this. I wanted a carefree life too but its always gambling that brought me to getting a loan from all this LS.

Pls advise me

The advice is definitely stop all gambling but nobody can help you but your own determination and discipline
mahjong saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2020, 12:17 PM   #1721
Master Member

Contact this guy.

https://www.jmsrogers.com
Sai Baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:19 AM   #1722

He won’t be able to get his money back. You must understand. Loansharks are not charitable. Even if report police, he won’t get his money back at all. Best is for him to stop borrowing or paying.
Thanks for the advice, up till date he is still in disbelief
Old Today, 12:25 AM   #1723

Thanks for the advices guys, will see what we can do. Can't personally reply since I'm still a new member. Much appreciated!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.