HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-02-2020, 04:56 PM   #1741

Unhappy Finally feel safe

Because i stupidly took up a loan due to financial difficulties last November, the constant hounding has cost me my job and I can finally become a ghost. Lucky for me, i got a new job waiting and i can be free for once. I am just worried that they'll come to my house now that they cant contact me anymore. I've deactivated my Facebook for now.
dreamhobbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2020, 05:02 PM   #1742

Don't mind, I reply you here. Don't bother to negotiate with them, all are lies and in cahoots with each other to scam you of money threats, lies, empty promises, even harassment. Do not fall for it, DO NOT PAY!

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests

Should make a police report and stop paying?
dreamhobbiz likes this.
ltrinityl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2020, 05:31 PM   #1743

Make police report and stop paying. I paid them $7k in total yet they wanted me to pay more, I didn't even loan from them. They are never satisfied.
Stupidddme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2020, 06:32 PM   #1744

Hello! If you can't click the link and read it for yourself, nobody can help you.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2020, 06:55 PM   #1745

Have called the police to inform the situation, I am not gonna pay these bloodsuckers anymore. I have done nothing wrong except being stupid. My HDB area is under CCTV and I will go to the town council tmr to request for CCTV installation outside my house. Thanks for the advice, they made me feel better
Do the town council approve the CCTV request?
Deeptrouble is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2020, 07:08 PM   #1746

Do the town council approve the CCTV request?
They didn't come yesterday night nor did they send me harassment whatapp today. I checked my hdb today and the lift area had multiple cctv installed(is a new building) so I didnt go to the tc today. I haven told my NOK as my mom did not use whatapp so no one harass her. After all, I owe them nothing and from their accent and actions, I am guessing it's a group of Malaysian chinese(really lousy el spoken on whatapp) who are controlling some runners here in SG. They did not call or send any sms to me and only harass me on whatapp. I am just praying they will let me go. BTW, I am guessing that they are using their debtors' whatapp and profile picture for communication, take note of that.
Old 26-02-2020, 10:31 PM   #1747
Master Member

May I know what cctv you guys using. Iím planning to get
losthope00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2020, 10:59 PM   #1748

I just fell into the same scam... Needed a loan, got it, returned it... And suddenly they call and say I report police and caused their guy to be arrested.
Wanted me to chip in $1000 for the bail.
Then threatened me via WhatsApp with videos of paint splashing etc.
Made police report and am very worried about my family.
sylvestong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2020, 11:02 PM   #1749

I just fell into the same scam... Needed a loan, got it, returned it... And suddenly they call and say I report police and caused their guy to be arrested.
Stay strong and do not pay them. We will pull through this together.
Old 26-02-2020, 11:26 PM   #1750

They are scammers.Change your handphone number if those threatening message cause u to paralyse with fear or anxiety. When u dont get the message you will be ok. Dont guess what they will do next cos you have no control.
cw3007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2020, 11:26 PM   #1751

Stay strong and do not pay them. We will pull through this together.
Now I dun even know how to tell my wife...
Dunno if they will come harrass me...
I'm so worried now
Old 26-02-2020, 11:31 PM   #1752

Now I dun even know how to tell my wife...
Dunno if they will come harrass me...
I'm so worried now
I am worried too but life has to go on. Call the police and inform them about the threat, have faith in spf and these LS will turn away if they canít get anything from you. I donít dare to tell my parents too and I can only wish not all of their threats will have actual actions. Even so, if they had actual actions,then there is nothing to fear as your fear had come true, what else can they do?
Old 26-02-2020, 11:34 PM   #1753

I am worried too but life has to go on. Call the police and inform them about the threat, have faith in spf and these LS will turn away if they canít get anything from you. I donít dare to tell my parents too and I can only wish not all of their threats will have actual actions. Even so, if they had actual actions,then there is nothing to fear as your fear had come true, what else can they do?
Yah... Just made the police report.
Thing is I already told the LS that I've returned what I borrowed and if I have more money I wouldn't have to turn to them besides I'm shouldering a legal case so even if I want I also got nothing to give them.

Now I blocked their WhatsApp, deactivated my FB and just hope they dun really come disturb me.
Old 27-02-2020, 07:41 AM   #1754

Had a sleepless night and waking up at every little sound... Not sure what will follow next... The thing is I did not even owe them anymore money...
Old 27-02-2020, 11:15 AM   #1755

Had a sleepless night and waking up at every little sound... Not sure what will follow next... The thing is I did not even owe them anymore money...
Sleep well and live well, don't let the fear destroy you. I slept well last night and woke up at 8, nothing happened. Stay strong and everything will pass by.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.