HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree77Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-04-2020, 09:03 PM   #2116

UML started to take their harrassment online on social media. Told the truth to those who asked... Most were understanding about the situation. Made a police report again. I dunno how long this will last, and what more to expect.
When their actions bear no traction or have no effect, it will end.

How long? It depends on how much you can persevere, whatever they throw at you.

Ghost them. It's the only way. Once the harassment tapers down, the end will be in sight. Another week or two, I guess.

They are trying to rattle you. Stay vigilant, stay frosty.
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2020, 09:17 PM   #2117

When their actions bear no traction or have no effect, it will end.

How long? It depends on how much you can persevere, whatever they throw at you.

Ghost them. It's the only way. Once the harassment tapers down, the end will be in sight. Another week or two, I guess.

They are trying to rattle you. Stay vigilant, stay frosty.
Fingers crossed, sooner rather than later I hope... On SPF side what will they do? I guess now the UML are kind of desperate that they resort to social media... I guess now no point to deactiavte social media etc since they have the contacts. Its like fighting fire... Only lf embarassment. I wont relent cos I have had enough. It is great that my family though pissed is backing me up on this crusade. I owe them and you guys here lots of gratitude.
InADilemma01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2020, 12:02 AM   #2118

Fingers crossed, sooner rather than later I hope... On SPF side what will they do? I guess now the UML are kind of desperate that they resort to social media... I guess now no point to deactiavte social media etc since they have the contacts. Its like fighting fire... Only lf embarassment. I wont relent cos I have had enough. It is great that my family though pissed is backing me up on this crusade. I owe them and you guys here lots of gratitude.

Did they still harass you these few days? Mine only called the very same day I ghost them. So far 2 days already, I haven't receieve any harassment. However, I'm not sure when next week supposed 'due date' comes, will they harass me again. I've alr made clear to them 2 days ago that I will make my remaining payment and will not do any payment again.
Gerrard171192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2020, 11:11 AM   #2119

Did they still harass you these few days? Mine only called the very same day I ghost them. So far 2 days already, I haven't receieve any harassment. However, I'm not sure when next week supposed 'due date' comes, will they harass me again. I've alr made clear to them 2 days ago that I will make my remaining payment and will not do any payment again.
If you are paying or you keep paying, u r definitely their target. They will definitely harass u as they treat u as their big fish.
The only way to stop is NOT TO PAY A SINGLE CENT EVEN IF U STILL OWE THEM.
SeeBlueSkyAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2020, 12:48 PM   #2120

Phone call: No as I have changed my number as advised. My NOK also install app blockers.

"House Visit": Stopped after installing CCTVs and informed police of any suspicious characters lurking along my corridor.

"Letterbox Hoax Mail": Received one and immediately reported to police. Informed neighbours as well. SPF taken letter as evidence and maybe do forensic testing and check CCTV.

Social Media Harassment: Ongoing but reported to the relevant social media authotiies of fake acc etc and also forwarded them police report so that maybe they can trace source of IP address. Also informed my contact list about the situation and most of them are already aware and understanding. Informed them to report and block any new unknown messages

I do not know what else will happen but have full trust on SPF to handle the matters and abide by the advise given by the kind people here and SPF.
Old 25-04-2020, 01:27 PM   #2121

Dear NEW VICTIMS, if you are still thinking that paying off the amount you loan from those UML will stop the harassment from them.. FAT HOPE. If you are still contactable .. u r giving them the chances to harass u further. They are scammer here to squeeze u dry till u bankrupt.. as long as they know u r paying they will get every chance to make u giving them money even u already fully paid them.
So STOP PAYING AND BE UNCONTACTABLE NOW!
We are all people who had been thru all these before.. trust us and u will NO REGRET!
The golden rule here: UNCONTACTABLE, NO PAYING.. u r not their TARGET.

Last edited by SeeBlueSkyAgain; 25-04-2020 at 01:30 PM..
SeeBlueSkyAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2020, 01:31 PM   #2122

Dear NEW VICTIMS, if you are still thinking that paying off the amount you loan from those UML will stop the harassment from them.. FAT HOPE. If you are still contactable .. u r giving them the chances to harass u further. They are scammer here to squeeze u dry till u bankrupt.. as long as they know u r paying they will get every chance to make u giving them money even u already fully paid them.
So STOP PAYING AND BE UNCONTACTABLE NOW!
We are all people who had been thru all thee before.. trust us and u will NO REGRET!
Totally agree with you... I have stopprd paying ever since I came clean with my family and reported to SPF. Strangely the feeling now is calmer as compared to the fear as to meet payment demands from UML, not to mention the relentless request to keep reloaning plus new UML suddenly asking whether you need a new loan. Although anxious on their next course of harrassment options I am confident SPF will stand by our side to protect us as long as we follow the countermeasures.
Old 25-04-2020, 03:31 PM   #2123

Again repeating what others have said.

STOP PAYING ALREADY.

Reason? Because they will continue to harass you EVEN after you pay them 10x what you owe. They know you can pay, they will always harass you to pay.

Why? Because their business is illegal and they can do what they want. They are not banks. They are not honest. And importantly, they can make your financial situation worst then before you borrow from them.

Why do we still read victims still paying when it will not end their harassment?

UML have no integrity. It's their modus operandi to coerce you to keep paying. It doesn't matter if you are honest if you think paying back means you don't owe them anything anymore. If you think that way, you are dreaming.

What's coming is a nightmare if you pay and pay.

No point to make police report and still pay.

Stop paying already. Sorry, but don't be stupid and prolong your family's suffering.

Last edited by green72; 25-04-2020 at 03:35 PM..
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2020, 06:13 PM   #2124

Again repeating what others have said.

STOP PAYING ALREADY.

Reason? Because they will continue to harass you EVEN after you pay them 10x what you owe. They know you can pay, they will always harass you to pay.

Why? Because their business is illegal and they can do what they want. They are not banks. They are not honest. And importantly, they can make your financial situation worst then before you borrow from them.

Why do we still read victims still paying when it will not end their harassment?

UML have no integrity. It's their modus operandi to coerce you to keep paying. It doesn't matter if you are honest if you think paying back means you don't owe them anything anymore. If you think that way, you are dreaming.

What's coming is a nightmare if you pay and pay.

No point to make police report and still pay.

Stop paying already. Sorry, but don't be stupid and prolong your family's suffering.
Yes mate, i have stopped.
Old 25-04-2020, 07:03 PM   #2125

Phone call: No as I have changed my number as advised. My NOK also install app blockers.

"House Visit": Stopped after installing CCTVs and informed police of any suspicious characters lurking along my corridor.

"Letterbox Hoax Mail": Received one and immediately reported to police. Informed neighbours as well. SPF taken letter as evidence and maybe do forensic testing and check CCTV.

Social Media Harassment: Ongoing but reported to the relevant social media authotiies of fake acc etc and also forwarded them police report so that maybe they can trace source of IP address. Also informed my contact list about the situation and most of them are already aware and understanding. Informed them to report and block any new unknown messages

I do not know what else will happen but have full trust on SPF to handle the matters and abide by the advise given by the kind people here and SPF.
Yours like hardcore eh. These 2 days still okay for me. Still have to keep a look out. Hoping for the best though.
Didicome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2020, 07:06 PM   #2126

Well bro . Is only when **** happens you know who are the ones standing with you. I've learn my lesson. And F those bloody suckers.
Old 25-04-2020, 08:27 PM   #2127

Yours like hardcore eh. These 2 days still okay for me. Still have to keep a look out. Hoping for the best though.
Keep an open line of communication with your IO via email... The more evidence the better. It has come to a point that the IO will call to get more information so that they can take the necessary course of action. On your part, do what has been suggested, change hp no, install cctv, deactivate social media.... Soon you will feel more peaceful.

Last edited by InADilemma01; 25-04-2020 at 10:26 PM..
Old 27-04-2020, 01:57 PM   #2128

Hey bro... Any updates
Old 27-04-2020, 04:28 PM   #2129

as of now still peaceful, still keeping a lookout though.
InADilemma01 likes this.
Old 27-04-2020, 06:02 PM   #2130

Hopefully it stays that way... My side too.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.