Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's all in the mind lah..

Just have to be chill when the threats come..

Dont panic. Just play along.

But I think every one forgets 1 important message here in this thread

It's not always about ourselves..

So. If one night. U come home late and u spot a runner splash paint at ur neighbour. Please do ur bit and help. Stop that bugger...

Dont chicken out.

If it's a guy. Kick his balls.

If it's a girl. Same. Kick between her legs.

Spare no mercy.

Pretty sure police wont believe their words so much... chill. Wont get into trouble

But of course lah. Dont kick too jialat. Just once. Or twice. Enough. 3 or more times in between the legs... u will get into trouble.

And please lah.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes. I didnt receive any money from them. I stop immediately once they ask for the 1k insurance as i knew it's a scam but it's too late.

It's my carelessness for not thinking twice. I can only blame myself for this and causing my family to suffer unwanted harassment. Am really a stupid woman.

Yes but it is the past now. Many people will blame you, you will blame yourself.

But now you need to be strong! Be not afraid! They only use fear and threats and you know their tactics, it's all a very silly drama scam. Explain to all the people around you for their support. If they don't get it, show them this video.

https://youtu.be/gpoU8lMq1f4

If they still don't get it, show them how many people are behind it and they are getting arrested for it.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/313-people-arrested-for-e-commerce-scams-and-money-launderingtotalling-over-1-million

Hang in there, it will be over soon enough.

Last edited:

STUDITY LADY

Reaction score
Yes but it is the past now. Many people will blame you, you will blame yourself.

But how you need to be strong! Be not afraid! They only use fear and threats and you know their tactics, it's all a very silly drama scam. Explain to all the people around you for their support. If they don't get it, show them this video.

https://youtu.be/gpoU8lMq1f4

If they still don't get it, show them how many people are behind it and they are getting arrested for it.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-and-money-launderingtotalling-over-1-million

Hang in there, it will be over soon enough.
Thank you JusticeLeague2018. I am trying all my best to be strong.

This is a heavy lesson to me, for the foolishness that had caused my family to live in unwanted fear and worries. They are not happy with me but still support me as a family.

I am praying hard hoping all these will be over soon. This forum really gives me a lot of advise and encouragement. I wanted to thanks all those who had given me advise and those who shared their stories and how they overcome the situation. It always give me courage to be strong whenever my nerve get me when i see their messages and phone call (I didnt answer or reply. I just block and ignore).

Suitelife11

Reaction score
Thank you JusticeLeague2018. I am trying all my best to be strong.

This is a heavy lesson to me, for the foolishness that had caused my family to live in unwanted fear and worries. They are not happy with me but still support me as a family.

I am praying hard hoping all these will be over soon. This forum really gives me a lot of advise and encouragement. I wanted to thanks all those who had given me advise and those who shared their stories and how they overcome the situation. It always give me courage to be strong whenever my nerve get me when i see their messages and phone call (I didnt answer or reply. I just block and ignore).

The scammer still text harrass you even after splashing your house after a few days?

green72

Reaction score
Last edited:

CaptainTeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Seriously 3 strokes not enough. Runners need 24 strokes of canes on their backside. Will let my MP sound out during parliament to increase the sentences since this is getting out of hand

green72

Reaction score
Seriously 3 strokes not enough. Runners need 24 strokes of canes on their backside. Will let my MP sound out during parliament to increase the sentences since this is getting out of hand

That alone would not change things. Education and information outreach to every household is the key.

Almost all caught with the harassment activities are victims themselves who only realized after getting caught that caning is mandatory for these UML harassment activities.

These UML heads goes scot free as they are not residing locally. Why punish the runners severely when the heads still living the life. Only way is to freeze or seize their assets to stifle their operations.

I understand in Malaysia there are NGOs like PPIM that help victims negotiate settlement with UMLs. I wonder why their PDRM (Police) does not shutdown these UMLs there with physical offices. The spillover effect is affecting us.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe at what the victims/runner does but if only they knew that they will surely get caught 100% of the time and most probably not get paid by the UML, they would surely not consider doing it.

Last edited:

Killerwhale168

Reaction score
The website naming is already a suspect. Trying to fool us by adding "-sg.com" instead of ".com.sg" to mislead victims to think that the site is from Singapore.

Learn to use i-witness website by SPF to report. Link here : https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Yes, very convenient and best is u can stay anonymous if u want to. I have been using it to report crimes such as illegal activities such as bookies, gambling etc. It's quite effective as I heard some being caught. You can't stamp out all but 1 less is society gain. Just do our part.

Suitelife11

Reaction score
That alone would not change things. Education and information outreach to every household is the key.

Almost all caught with the harassment activities are victims themselves who only realized after getting caught that caning is mandatory for these UML harassment activities.

These UML heads goes scot free as they are not residing locally. Why punish the runners severely when the heads still living the life. Only way is to freeze or seize their assets to stifle their operations.

I understand in Malaysia there are NGOs like PPIM that help victims negotiate settlement with UMLs. I wonder why their PDRM (Police) does not shutdown these UMLs there with physical offices. The spillover effect is affecting us.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe at what the victims/runner does but if only they knew that they will surely get caught 100% of the time and most probably not get paid by the UML, they would surely not consider doing it.

Until now still think that increase jail and caning sentence is not enough. Should just make runners that are being arrested sentenced to death sentence.

The moment when the punishment is death sentence, I pretty sure no one in their sane mind will do it. Of course, only those that want to die will still do it of course.

I am pretty sure those UML heads will have a very hard time finding runners anymore unless they are very lucky and do come across victims that actually want to die, of course.

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
Only hope is those useless 马国败类 scam their own countrymen...leave us alone...

A bunch dimwits... only good for working in 菜饭 stalls

Shoniah

Reaction score

From what i watched from crimewatch, the runners protect their boss lolll

They believe that they will get paid and the boss dont even care whether they get arrested

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score

They believe that they will get paid and the boss dont even care whether they get arrested

A bunch of dimwits 矮冬瓜s...

Ugly and short .

Low intelligence

green72

Reaction score
I really hope all the shared stories, experiences and encouragement can help others in similar situation reading this thread to follow through to overcome the perceive fear and make it through like all of us.

I hope those pressured or gullible enough to even try to be runners will be discourage by reading this thread.

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
I really hope all the shared stories, experiences and encouragement can help others in similar situation reading this thread to follow through to overcome the perceive fear and make it through like all of us.

I hope those pressured or gullible enough to even try to be runners will be discourage by reading this thread.

I also hope that those runners to be will also be discouraged..

For guys. U will be beaten up and injured. And likely the police wont believe ur story that the victim beat u up.

For girls.. haha.. sure ganna groped... same. Police wont believe too much...

Deterrence...

Suitelife11

Reaction score

This is why jail term and caning is not enough. Who know, maybe when they are released from jail the UML head will find them again to harass more victims right? Should just let them get death sentence and let them die when arrested.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.