Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Reaction score
Hi All,
Been reading this thread for quite awhile.
Really feel assured after reading from victims experience.
I finally ghosted all UML since last 2 Weeks.
I finally reported to the police, tho I kena f** upside down.
I finally installed CCTV.
I finally stop feeding those scammers.
But what's not final, is the way my heart pounds n beat really fast.
1 of the UML really vicious.

Not to worry so much. I can ensure u those so call UML are just scammers behind phones or computers. They are cowards using threatened methods to get easy money. All those pictures and video of house being fired are all fake or edited.

xvirusgal

Reaction score
Hi All,
Been reading this thread for quite awhile.
Really feel assured after reading from victims experience.
I finally ghosted all UML since last 2 Weeks.
I finally reported to the police, tho I kena f** upside down.
I finally installed CCTV.
I finally stop feeding those scammers.
But what's not final, is the way my heart pounds n beat really fast.
1 of the UML really vicious.

Hang in there..the storm will pass..promise. do all that has been advised here.

Dun be afraid. Be firm. Be hard. As them.

And importantly. Be vigilant.

Eat well. And sleep well.

Banana Mipanzuzuzuzu

Reaction score
Make a police report .
You can make as many police reports as you like.
The more clues the SPF has, the better their changes of cracking the case.

I tried this. But the police ask me to update my IO instead of making a report as it will affect my employment with my company. Is there such thing? I really pissed myself when they told me this.

Reaction score
Received a "love" letter and hell note this time. 😓

Its normal. Just ignore it and report to police. Your neighbours may received it too.
They try to scare u, don’t give in. They can mentally haunt u but never physical. Trust us all here, we had gone through all this before They are just coward. They never appeared physically infront of u.
Most important keep ghost them and never pay them. If u pay them u r falling into their trap.

Last edited:

Banana Mipanzuzuzuzu

Reaction score
Its normal. Just ignore it and report to police. Your neighbours may received it too.
They try to scare u, don’t give in. They can mentally haunt u but never physical. Trust us all here, we had gone through all this before They are just coward. They never appeared physically infront of u.
Most important keep ghost them and never pay them. If u pay them u r falling into their trap.

I am basically haunt by both UML and SPF. Coz SPF has warned me I might be terminated from my job.
Dead alrdy inside.

Nigell

Banned
Reaction score
I tried this. But the police ask me to update my IO instead of making a report as it will affect my employment with my company. Is there such thing? I really pissed myself when they told me this.

Don’t spread fake news!
The correct thing is to make a police report for every harassment you get.
No one can stop you from making police reports.

Banana Mipanzuzuzuzu

Reaction score
Don’t spread fake news!
The correct thing is to make a police report for every harassment you get.
No one can stop you from making police reports.

Exactly I did what I know is right. Report to Police. I believe its safer n the right channel to go to.
Thats y I'm asking if there is such thing. I am alrdy so paranoid ya. Adding to this, it is just worst.

Banana Mipanzuzuzuzu

Reaction score
You work for spf? How come spf know that you might be booted off or it is just a scare tactic?

No. I don't work for them. But that is what one of them told me when I reported about the harrasment, SPF actually asked where is my workplace and all.i just hope it's a scare tactic. I desperately hanging on to my life and current job right now.

Nigell

Banned
Reaction score
My NOK’s IO was very nice. He gave him his HP number so that he can either call him or whatsapp him for questions.
He told my NOK to make police report for any harassment and update him.
If any suspicious character lurking or if emergency, to call 999.

And Rule Number 1 is don’t pay a single cent.
Rule Number 2: Refer to Rule Number 1

green72

Reaction score
No. I don't work for them. But that is what one of them told me when I reported about the harrasment, SPF actually asked where is my workplace and all.i just hope it's a scare tactic. I desperately hanging on to my life and current job right now.

Do online Police report. No need go down to Police station.

I actually emailed ALL subsequent phone harassment to my I/O instead of making another police report. It was sufficient in my case.

The only time they sent runner, I actually called 999 for assistance and reported to my I/O with video footage and detailed story of the incident.

So I made only 1 police report and a bunch of "reports" to my I/O via email. You could do that for future harassment.

Do call 999 if you feel there's immediate threat and safety to you and your family. Don't hesitate.

Nigell

Banned
Reaction score

I actually emailed ALL subsequent phone harassment to my I/O instead of making another police report. It was sufficient in my case.

The only time they sent runner, I actually called 999 for assistance and reported to my I/O with video footage and detailed story of the incident.

So I made only 1 police report and a bunch of "reports" to my I/O via email. You could do that for future harassment.

Do call 999 if you feel there's immediate threat and safety to you and your family. Don't hesitate.

I have read a lot of posts from you on this thread and they are tremendously help to my NOK.
People say HWZ is a TCSS forum but it’s people like you that make this a place that can make a difference in people’s lives.

Banana Mipanzuzuzuzu

Reaction score

Oh gosh. So much appreciated for this. I am sometimes at lost in what to do whenever I encountered all these. Nightmare for me. Thanks alot ya.

Nigell

Banned
Reaction score
Oh gosh. So much appreciated for this. I am sometimes at lost in what to do whenever I encountered all these. Nightmare for me. Thanks alot ya.

This is when you need to humbly get the help of your family, friends and colleagues to help you get through this. They might be pissed with you at the beginning but I am sure they will rally around you to support you. Let them know that you are a VICTIM!
It’s much much tougher to fight this alone.
I told my NOK I got his back 100% all the way.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.