HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree100Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2020, 01:35 PM   #2956

Yes. I didnt receive any money from them. I stop immediately once they ask for the 1k insurance as i knew it's a scam but it's too late.

It's my carelessness for not thinking twice. I can only blame myself for this and causing my family to suffer unwanted harassment. Am really a stupid woman.

I'm a lady here too. For mine i enquired thru the website which it has been taken down alr cos other victims reported to police too.

Paid several trial loans since mar and reported to police in july. Harrassment lasted for 3-4 weeks. They locked my gate in aug and my neighbour's one. They didnt dare to come after i installed cctv and also police is still patrolling my unit everyday since then.
Shoniah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 01:37 PM   #2957

Yes. I didnt receive any money from them. I stop immediately once they ask for the 1k insurance as i knew it's a scam but it's too late.

It's my carelessness for not thinking twice. I can only blame myself for this and causing my family to suffer unwanted harassment. Am really a stupid woman.
The loan i enquired for was not even credited into my acc after i paid so many trial loans.
Old 03-09-2020, 01:49 PM   #2958

I kena the so called LML last week. They called my NOK once. Did not call or came to my hse. Yesterday they used a different number to whattsapp me asking if made a police report. If i made , they will only refund me half of it.
makiiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 01:54 PM   #2959

I kena the so called LML last week. They called my NOK once. Did not call or came to my hse. Yesterday they used a different number to whattsapp me asking if made a police report. If i made , they will only refund me half of it.
Got such thing as refunding?🤣
Wah the scammer alot of pattern
Old 03-09-2020, 01:59 PM   #2960

Got such thing as refunding?🤣
Wah the scammer alot of pattern
I also dk. I think he scam too many people until police spam call him or what. I suspect he message alot ppl see who report then wanna threaten ppl again. Crazy people
makiiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 02:11 PM   #2961

I also dk. I think he scam too many people until police spam call him or what. I suspect he message alot ppl see who report then wanna threaten ppl again. Crazy people
Aiya these scammers not scared one. One day police will hunt them down too

Hope my scammer will get arrested and rot in prison with his runners
Old 03-09-2020, 02:28 PM   #2962

Aiya these scammers not scared one. One day police will hunt them down too

Hope my scammer will get arrested and rot in prison with his runners
Sad to say, locals or msians.... they r mostly based overseas... theres nothing much SPF can do except to arrest the runners n provide leads to the overseas relevant authorities.
xtreme36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 02:39 PM   #2963

They are based in Malaysia. I think.

Gutless bunch of 败类。。
DoctorThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 02:42 PM   #2964

I think it's all in the mind lah..

Just have to be chill when the threats come..

Dont panic. Just play along.

But I think every one forgets 1 important message here in this thread

It's not always about ourselves..

So. If one night. U come home late and u spot a runner splash paint at ur neighbour. Please do ur bit and help. Stop that bugger...

Dont chicken out.

If it's a guy. Kick his balls.

If it's a girl. Same. Kick between her legs.

Spare no mercy.

Pretty sure police wont believe their words so much... chill. Wont get into trouble

But of course lah. Dont kick too jialat. Just once. Or twice. Enough. 3 or more times in between the legs... u will get into trouble.

And please lah.

Last edited by DoctorThor; 03-09-2020 at 02:46 PM..
DoctorThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 07:37 AM   #2965

Yes but it is the past now. Many people will blame you, you will blame yourself.

But now you need to be strong! Be not afraid! They only use fear and threats and you know their tactics, it's all a very silly drama scam. Explain to all the people around you for their support. If they don't get it, show them this video.

https://youtu.be/gpoU8lMq1f4

If they still don't get it, show them how many people are behind it and they are getting arrested for it.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/313-people-arrested-for-e-commerce-scams-and-money-launderingtotalling-over-1-million

Hang in there, it will be over soon enough.

Last edited by JusticeLeague2018; 06-09-2020 at 08:03 PM..
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 10:15 AM   #2966

Yes but it is the past now. Many people will blame you, you will blame yourself.

But how you need to be strong! Be not afraid! They only use fear and threats and you know their tactics, it's all a very silly drama scam. Explain to all the people around you for their support. If they don't get it, show them this video.

https://youtu.be/gpoU8lMq1f4

If they still don't get it, show them how many people are behind it and they are getting arrested for it.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...over-1-million

Hang in there, it will be over soon enough.
Thank you JusticeLeague2018. I am trying all my best to be strong.

This is a heavy lesson to me, for the foolishness that had caused my family to live in unwanted fear and worries. They are not happy with me but still support me as a family.

I am praying hard hoping all these will be over soon. This forum really gives me a lot of advise and encouragement. I wanted to thanks all those who had given me advise and those who shared their stories and how they overcome the situation. It always give me courage to be strong whenever my nerve get me when i see their messages and phone call (I didnt answer or reply. I just block and ignore).
STUDITY LADY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 05:43 PM   #2967

Thank you JusticeLeague2018. I am trying all my best to be strong.

This is a heavy lesson to me, for the foolishness that had caused my family to live in unwanted fear and worries. They are not happy with me but still support me as a family.

I am praying hard hoping all these will be over soon. This forum really gives me a lot of advise and encouragement. I wanted to thanks all those who had given me advise and those who shared their stories and how they overcome the situation. It always give me courage to be strong whenever my nerve get me when i see their messages and phone call (I didnt answer or reply. I just block and ignore).
The scammer still text harrass you even after splashing your house after a few days?
Suitelife11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 06:47 PM   #2968

https://hmscredit-sg.com/

this website is a scam. the one i enquired and got scam the website is already missing.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:25 AM   #2969

this website is a scam. the one i enquired and got scam the website is already missing.
Wah, looks so professional and real the website.
Killerwhale168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 01:39 AM   #2970

The website naming is already a suspect. Trying to fool us by adding "-sg.com" instead of ".com.sg" to mislead victims to think that the site is from Singapore.

Learn to use i-witness website by SPF to report. Link here : https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Last edited by green72; 06-09-2020 at 01:42 AM..
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.