HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree100Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2020, 02:06 AM   #2971

Seriously 3 strokes not enough. Runners need 24 strokes of canes on their backside. Will let my MP sound out during parliament to increase the sentences since this is getting out of hand
CaptainTeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:34 AM   #2972

Seriously 3 strokes not enough. Runners need 24 strokes of canes on their backside. Will let my MP sound out during parliament to increase the sentences since this is getting out of hand
That alone would not change things. Education and information outreach to every household is the key.

Almost all caught with the harassment activities are victims themselves who only realized after getting caught that caning is mandatory for these UML harassment activities.

These UML heads goes scot free as they are not residing locally. Why punish the runners severely when the heads still living the life. Only way is to freeze or seize their assets to stifle their operations.

I understand in Malaysia there are NGOs like PPIM that help victims negotiate settlement with UMLs. I wonder why their PDRM (Police) does not shutdown these UMLs there with physical offices. The spillover effect is affecting us.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe at what the victims/runner does but if only they knew that they will surely get caught 100% of the time and most probably not get paid by the UML, they would surely not consider doing it.

Last edited by green72; 06-09-2020 at 03:32 AM..
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 07:13 AM   #2973

The website naming is already a suspect. Trying to fool us by adding "-sg.com" instead of ".com.sg" to mislead victims to think that the site is from Singapore.

Learn to use i-witness website by SPF to report. Link here : https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness
Yes, very convenient and best is u can stay anonymous if u want to. I have been using it to report crimes such as illegal activities such as bookies, gambling etc. It's quite effective as I heard some being caught. You can't stamp out all but 1 less is society gain. Just do our part.
Killerwhale168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 07:24 AM   #2974

That alone would not change things. Education and information outreach to every household is the key.

Almost all caught with the harassment activities are victims themselves who only realized after getting caught that caning is mandatory for these UML harassment activities.

These UML heads goes scot free as they are not residing locally. Why punish the runners severely when the heads still living the life. Only way is to freeze or seize their assets to stifle their operations.

I understand in Malaysia there are NGOs like PPIM that help victims negotiate settlement with UMLs. I wonder why their PDRM (Police) does not shutdown these UMLs there with physical offices. The spillover effect is affecting us.

Don't get me wrong, I loathe at what the victims/runner does but if only they knew that they will surely get caught 100% of the time and most probably not get paid by the UML, they would surely not consider doing it.
Until now still think that increase jail and caning sentence is not enough. Should just make runners that are being arrested sentenced to death sentence.

The moment when the punishment is death sentence, I pretty sure no one in their sane mind will do it. Of course, only those that want to die will still do it of course.

I am pretty sure those UML heads will have a very hard time finding runners anymore unless they are very lucky and do come across victims that actually want to die, of course.
Suitelife11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 10:55 AM   #2975

https://www.police.gov.sg/media-room...enforcem_ops_g

not sure if those scammers got caught
Shoniah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 12:37 PM   #2976

Only hope is those useless 马国败类 scam their own countrymen...leave us alone...

A bunch dimwits... only good for working in 菜饭 stalls
DoctorThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:23 PM   #2977

From what i watched from crimewatch, the runners protect their boss lolll

They believe that they will get paid and the boss dont even care whether they get arrested
Old 06-09-2020, 02:38 PM   #2978

They believe that they will get paid and the boss dont even care whether they get arrested

A bunch of dimwits 矮冬瓜s...

Ugly and short .

Low intelligence
Old 06-09-2020, 03:25 PM   #2979

A bunch of dimwits 矮冬瓜s...

Ugly and short .

Low intelligence
Damn xiasuay.
The scammer sure got family to feed and the family sure dunno that he is a scammer. 遲早會有報應
Old 06-09-2020, 03:54 PM   #2980

I really hope all the shared stories, experiences and encouragement can help others in similar situation reading this thread to follow through to overcome the perceive fear and make it through like all of us.

I hope those pressured or gullible enough to even try to be runners will be discourage by reading this thread.
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 04:01 PM   #2981

I really hope all the shared stories, experiences and encouragement can help others in similar situation reading this thread to follow through to overcome the perceive fear and make it through like all of us.

I hope those pressured or gullible enough to even try to be runners will be discourage by reading this thread.

I also hope that those runners to be will also be discouraged..

For guys. U will be beaten up and injured. And likely the police wont believe ur story that the victim beat u up.

For girls.. haha.. sure ganna groped... same. Police wont believe too much...

Deterrence...
Old 06-09-2020, 09:29 PM   #2982

This is why jail term and caning is not enough. Who know, maybe when they are released from jail the UML head will find them again to harass more victims right? Should just let them get death sentence and let them die when arrested.
Old 07-09-2020, 05:48 AM   #2983

This is why jail term and caning is not enough. Who know, maybe when they are released from jail the UML head will find them again to harass more victims right? Should just let them get death sentence and let them die when arrested.
This wont happen in SG. 😂😂😂😂

Theres this documentary on netflix where they show those prisoners in other countries. Other countries prison are more corrupted. The runners shld be sent there and get murdered and tortured by other prisoners.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:30 AM   #2984

Actually they are so stupid and dumb. They made me lose my job and also i can find a new job or earn extra income.

If the scammers get arrested and locked up for 5 years , they cannot find a job after they come out. So its worst than making me lose my job. Dumbass seriously
Old 07-09-2020, 09:40 AM   #2985

Actually they are so stupid and dumb. They made me lose my job and also i can find a new job or earn extra income.

If the scammers get arrested and locked up for 5 years , they cannot find a job after they come out. So its worst than making me lose my job. Dumbass seriously
Umm sis... If they are smart do you think they will do these kind of things? HAHAHA. It is exactly because they are retarded and don't have any good future so they do these kind of things in the 1st place.

If they cannot find a job even after they come out from jail, they will definitely go back to their old ways de. This is why jail time for runners and scammers is not enough. Leopard will never ever change it spots.

Last edited by Suitelife11; 07-09-2020 at 10:16 AM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.