Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

ForBetterDays

Reaction score
Once border open sure many runners will appear.. harrass then run to JB. Correct me if I am wrong.

Many cases happened before the border closed and many happened after the border closed. Most of the runners caught were locals. Of course they have runners who run across the borders to hide. But following the advice of being vigilant, ignoring and staying firm should be as good as any!.

AntiLoanScam

Reaction score
That's why we are encouraging and teaching victims how to make these scammers lose money instead.

Simple, DO NOT PAY, DO NOT RETURN. Keep it, donate it, "burn" it if you want.

On top of how to end the harassment and move on.
I totally agree on your point.
First - Even returning the force loan, they will still harass you as they have already got hold of your information - This is the main target they targeting at.
Secondly - Even if you support the force loan given to you after your last payment they will still come out with all sort of excuses to squeeze more from victim.
Thirdly - Whether you pay or don't pay - Threatening of sending worker, love letter, paint, nuisance call to your neighbor or NOk will still exist.
The only solution: Report Police > Ghost Them > Install Camera > During this time (At least 2mth to 3mth always stay 'SUPER' alert on your corridor > Rational on your decision making > Everything will past and be fine.
Always remember even the real UML can't do really much on debtor, what do you think this bunch of monkey scammer can really do?
Victim can't stop them from sending runner but victim can cooperate with SPF to arrest the runner very fast and it also serve as a warning to this monkey hiding somewhere that Victim are not afraid at all - Let's see how many runner do this monkey have?

Aside To Runner who may be in this forum - As long as you have not accept the job given to 'YOU' - There is still a turning point for you - Ask yourself this question: Do you want to be threaten by them everyday whereby there is only command and fear daily created by them? - You are a victim too - SPF can help you, work and cooperate with SPF. Many victims have already left the vicious cycle because they choose the wise way that was report and cooperate with the police. The mastermind know how strict and heavy the punishment was and that is why they are making use of runner to work behalf of them - ''DO NOT WORK FOR THEM JUST LIKE DO NOT PAY THEM AND ALL WILL END REAL SOON'

Reaction score
I totally agree on your point.
First - Even returning the force loan, they will still harass you as they have already got hold of your information - This is the main target they targeting at.
Secondly - Even if you support the force loan given to you after your last payment they will still come out with all sort of excuses to squeeze more from victim.
Thirdly - Whether you pay or don't pay - Threatening of sending worker, love letter, paint, nuisance call to your neighbor or NOk will still exist.
The only solution: Report Police > Ghost Them > Install Camera > During this time (At least 2mth to 3mth always stay 'SUPER' alert on your corridor > Rational on your decision making > Everything will past and be fine.
Always remember even the real UML can't do really much on debtor, what do you think this bunch of monkey scammer can really do?
Victim can't stop them from sending runner but victim can cooperate with SPF to arrest the runner very fast and it also serve as a warning to this monkey hiding somewhere that Victim are not afraid at all - Let's see how many runner do this monkey have?

Aside To Runner who may be in this forum - As long as you have not accept the job given to 'YOU' - There is still a turning point for you - Ask yourself this question: Do you want to be threaten by them everyday whereby there is only command and fear daily created by them? - You are a victim too - SPF can help you, work and cooperate with SPF. Many victims have already left the vicious cycle because they choose the wise way that was report and cooperate with the police. The mastermind know how strict and heavy the punishment was and that is why they are making use of runner to work behalf of them - ''DO NOT WORK FOR THEM JUST LIKE DO NOT PAY THEM AND ALL WILL END REAL SOON'

Agree bro.

MayGodBless

Reaction score
The same old story which keep repeating - They can only harass victim in malaysia and keep on extorting victim - This syndicate sure from malaysia and trying to cause issue in singapore too - as long as don't give in, they can't do much at all. Pity those whose victim family staying in malaysia and i believe they will continue with the harassment. When we think back luckily we are staying in singapore with the SPF efficiency and we are safe. Let's continue to show support to those who are a victim of this scam by sharing and create more awareness.

Reaction score
Hi, after 3 months of peaceful days now they're back for harassment, I'd shifted away from the block, I'd installed True called to avoid scams and the LS to call me but now they called from WhatsApp call. Should I go and make a police report again?

Every harassment report police! Every message from scammer, block and report!

Huilan3105

Reaction score
Can I check with you guys if we had make a statement n being ask to report back to station. How long will it last as I’m nw going through the process

AntiLoanScam

Reaction score
Can I check with you guys if we had make a statement n being ask to report back to station. How long will it last as I’m nw going through the process
Hi Please kindly provide more information on your case so as the forum members will be able to assist you more.
Just a summary will do.

AntiLoanScam

Reaction score
That is why members in this forum were always so curious on how all this scammer or UML were able to retrieve and get neighbor contact whereby victim does not even have at all. All this insider job make life more easy for scammer/UML to operate and harass victim NOK or neighbor.
Seen like Singtel policy on management of system having some loophole issue whereby we can see recent few cases involving insider job and information was sold or given to UML.

The best way to defence will always be - Make A Police Report whenever there a harassment.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ant-manager-who-shared-customers-details-with

https://www.marketing-interactive.c...r-selling-singtel-customer-data-to-loansharks

https://www.creditreview.sg/m1-singtel-staff-selling-customer-info-loanshark/

https://singaporeuncensored.com/sin...msia-jailed-sold-sporeans-info-to-loansharks/

https://www.tremeritus.net/2021/01/...etails-of-6-singtel-customers-to-a-loanshark/

Huilan3105

Reaction score
I had been reading this forum since last year till now then I got the courage to post my past problem.

I am a victim from last year.

While I was working, I saw this advertising ad on money a social media. Out of my curiosity I went to enquirer. After that I told company A that I do not to want borrow money. Then they say I need to pay $1xxx as n advertising fees then I told them I did not borrow y should I be returning u money.

After that they threatened to send their runners to my house void deck. After that I ignore them.

After a few weeks, while I was on a social media then I had the same thinking of enquirer on money so I call this B company. Then I do not know y I’m so trust on B company staff then I told them about company A issue then they say they will settle for me.

After that they call me n told me that they had settle the issue for me with company A n is $cxxxx.

Then they told me that I can make weekly minimum payment of $300. So I agree over the phone. So I quietly make payment week by week till I can’t pay then I know that they r loanshark.

I told my family member about it and they r angry. After discussing with my family, they ask me to go n make police report on them with their accompany.

After that I was being call to go n make statement and report on a certain date as I’m under a bail bond. Police also asking me to change my phone number n install cctv after they had send runner to lock my gate and they will patrol frequently at my area.

I know that make a big mistake and my family is willing to standby my side and help me.

It had been months since their last disturb. I Am nw working at a new job.

I would like to know the investigation would last for how long n for the bail bond, how long does it takes to close case.

ForBetterDays

Reaction score
I had been reading this forum since last year till now then I got the courage to post my past problem.

While I was working, I saw this advertising ad on money a social media. Out of my curiosity I went to enquirer. After that I told company A that I do not to want borrow money. Then they say I need to pay $1xxx as n advertising fees then I told them I did not borrow y should I be returning u money.

After that they threatened to send their runners to my house void deck. After that I ignore them.

After a few weeks, while I was on a social media then I had the same thinking of enquirer on money so I call this B company. Then I do not know y I’m so trust on B company staff then I told them about company A issue then they say they will settle for me.

After that they call me n told me that they had settle the issue for me with company A n is $cxxxx.

Then they told me that I can make weekly minimum payment of $300. So I agree over the phone. So I quietly make payment week by week till I can’t pay then I know that they r loanshark.

I told my family member about it and they r angry. After discussing with my family, they ask me to go n make police report on them with their accompany.

After that I was being call to go n make statement and report on a certain date as I’m under a bail bond. Police also asking me to change my phone number n install cctv after they had send runner to lock my gate and they will patrol frequently at my area.

I know that make a big mistake and my family is willing to standby my side and help me.

I would like to know the investigation would last for how long n for the bail bond, how long does it takes to close case.

They might take a few months to conclude the investigations. Depends if they can find anything on you. If you didn’t act as money mule or got them arm cards or what not, you just have to ride it through.

Lest the investigation, good that things are better for you. Hope they stay that way bro! Hang in there.

AntiLoanScam

Reaction score

Hi- Do you mean you did not even get or loan any sum at all and you are make to pay a 4 or 5 figure sum ($cxxxx)? And you agree to pay a weekly minimum payment of $300? They also send runner to lock your gate? This is not UML case, this is consider an extortion case. Do not need to be worried what they will do to you, they should be worried will they be ambush and be ARRESTED by SPF - As everyone in the community and SPF are always on guard on any runners trying to be funny. Many victims have overcome the fear and change the approach in handling all this LOANSCAM happening for the past 3-4year and you will slowly notice and feel that there were more anger than fear on what this monkey create. They (Runner or Mastermind) will never ever be daring enough to knock on your door and demand payment unless they are that damn stupid whereby victim will be glad to welcome him and send him straight to the police post or HQ. Btw how many $300 have you transfer and what is the total 4 or 5 figure sum in actual? You may be a suspect of money mule base on the (Many $300 transfer whereby it actually fall to another victim account becos of you.) - You may also be charge in assisting and become a money mule for them.

Take Note Of This : Acting as a money mule is illegal and punishable, even if you aren't aware you're committing a crime. If you are a money mule, you could be prosecuted and incarcerated as part of a criminal money laundering conspiracy.

Reaction score
On 19 March 2021, the Police were alerted to a case of loanshark harassment along Boon Lay Drive where the door of a residential unit was set on fire, with writing found on the wall beside the unit.

Who says won't set fire in singapore ??? Only in Malaysia ?

m0n0n0ke

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On 19 March 2021, the Police were alerted to a case of loanshark harassment along Boon Lay Drive where the door of a residential unit was set on fire, with writing found on the wall beside the unit.

Who says won't set fire in singapore ??? Only in Malaysia ?
Sure there are some really daring one
These are the top priority for spf to go after... See... They are gone
Stupid at max

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.