HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree91Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2020, 08:57 PM   #3031

Empty threat means, they will not harm you bodily. No physical harm like ambush and whack you sort of thing. Confirm. Those are local ah longs back in 50s to 90s.

These are not even 1% Macau Snakehead Triad level.

Only splash paint, lock gate, paste debtor note, create ruckus outside house or send food delivery to your unit.

All these are harmless but of course scary.
Wah send food deliver was during CB. Read alot of news about it.

They only locked my gate and pasted debtor note in aug.
Shoniah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 08:59 PM   #3032

It doesn't matter if you don't take the loan. As long as they have gotten hold of your personal particulars, they will try to scare you to pay.

That's their objective, fleece money from you. Some victims received money from them and think by return that sum, case close. Sorry, it's not going to happening. If that the case, keep the money. Why return it?

I did that, keep money(after bank cannot revert and I/O say no issue) and ghost them.

Still alive and kicking...

Either way, the victims still be subjected to harassment.
The money ( the last one which the scammer tf me and the police said dont ever tf back ) i spent finish alr and of course used some of it to buy cctv
Old 10-09-2020, 09:02 PM   #3033

Do not pay, it will go into another victim account and your account could become implicated.

Do not fear them, just ignore until they give up.
The last one before i reported to police. The scammer so dumb, he gave me a closed account to transfer and luckily it got
Bounced back. He so scared of his boss ( mastermind i guess ) that he kept calling me. Police said dont transfer back
Old 11-09-2020, 11:20 AM   #3034

It doesn't matter if you don't take the loan. As long as they have gotten hold of your personal particulars, they will try to scare you to pay.

That's their objective, fleece money from you. Some victims received money from them and think by return that sum, case close. Sorry, it's not going to happening. If that the case, keep the money. Why return it?

I did that, keep money(after bank cannot revert and I/O say no issue) and ghost them.

Still alive and kicking...

Either way, the victims still be subjected to harassment.

Did they send runners or lock your gate ???
Acmw23061973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 01:03 PM   #3035

Did they send runners or lock your gate ???
Doesnít matter if you got take their money or not, if you donít want them to send runner for the moment you can keep paying them. But once you decided to stop paying them, they will harass you more and eventually send runner. So, might as well stop paying them and hope they send runner faster ya. At least can get SPF to get and follow up on your scammer case.
Suitelife11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 03:41 PM   #3036

How to use it?? I downloaded already... But don't understand how it work
Hi... This apps not bad... So far no nuisance call come in....

Now they watsapp me.. Say I block them... I did not reply them at all...
Acmw23061973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 03:46 PM   #3037

Doesnít matter if you got take their money or not, if you donít want them to send runner for the moment you can keep paying them. But once you decided to stop paying them, they will harass you more and eventually send runner. So, might as well stop paying them and hope they send runner faster ya. At least can get SPF to get and follow up on your scammer case.
Everyday there are UML pretending to be LML on fb scamming people and telling them to whatsapp
Old 11-09-2020, 05:27 PM   #3038

Everyday there are UML pretending to be LML on fb scamming people and telling them to whatsapp
Sigh. Guess this loansharking incident will never end in this lifetime uh?
Old 11-09-2020, 06:34 PM   #3039

Bro... Thing is that I don't even take loan from them... And I already told them I don't need anythings from them...

I also can't stay awake in night just to check whether they send runner...
You are not alone. I got it 2-3weeks ago. If they keep call u. Either u block or scold them. I believe once they know you are not scare, they wont bother to disturb you anymore. Rmb to update ur IO if u sense or see anything wrong. Mine so far got scolded by me a few times, they stop calling me alrdy.
makiiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 10:59 PM   #3040

Sigh. Guess this loansharking incident will never end in this lifetime uh?
https://www.facebook.com/113846557005132/posts/162836938772760/?extid=GP0LjagLM1PyiLpL&d=n

Read the comments LOL english cmi pls
Old 11-09-2020, 11:11 PM   #3041

https://www.facebook.com/113846557005132/posts/162836938772760/?extid=GP0LjagLM1PyiLpL&d=n

Read the comments LOL english cmi pls
If loan shark still can doing advertisement ? Joke of the day. If only I have a pre-paid cards I will definitely fool them de. HAHAHA
Old 11-09-2020, 11:47 PM   #3042

If loan shark still can doing advertisement ? Joke of the day. If only I have a pre-paid cards I will definitely fool them de. HAHAHA
I think everyday sure got people get scammed by them.
Old 12-09-2020, 02:08 PM   #3043

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/spf-police-investigate-suspects-scam-cheating-money-laundering-13105110?fbclid=IwAR2roCm0ZOdspyuOrvmViVvZpN7ahrLYXRUOHT5BsZZirEVufR3lNbQeRdo

15year old 🤦🏿*♀️
Old 12-09-2020, 02:34 PM   #3044

You keep the money??? Wow... You daring... They nvr ask you for it back??
Not daring...advised by I/O and other victims.
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 02:38 PM   #3045

The money ( the last one which the scammer tf me and the police said dont ever tf back ) i spent finish alr and of course used some of it to buy cctv
I find nothing wrong with that. It's not illegal to use. It's only that some victims believe it is ill-gotten money and deemed "dirty".

Good that you use it. Some form of therapy.
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.