HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree100Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2020, 01:44 PM   #3076

Yes this is exactly how ridiculous it is. The runner boss ask them to collect the video of them doing the harassment and send it to the victim to scare them and the victim use it to show the police and it becomes evidence. The runner is captured on cctv and gets arrested soon enough. The video gets circulated to the next victim as threats. It's a never ending story of victims so to stop it, do not pay! Do not be runner! Go to the police and seek help.
No wonder they do these kind of stuff. Cause they don't even have brain to even think that far HAHAHA.
Suitelife11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2020, 06:54 PM   #3077

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...EVufR3lNbQeRdo

I hope no victims here are among the 261 people arrested. Here is another example of paying back to UML can get you implicated.

Seriously, not worth the effort to prevent harassment from them. Just don't pay, endure whatever may come and that's the end of it. Why prolong your harassment by paying and later get arrested by police.

Read the report link.

Last edited by green72; 20-09-2020 at 06:56 PM..
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2020, 01:50 AM   #3078

Actually my CCTV caught one suspicious one last night. He was checking his phone and my unit. As he got nearer, think he saw my CCTV and he immediately turned back. He was wearing a motorbike helmet with a plastic bag of "stuff" in his hand. At first I thought it might be some delivery or smth, but who the fk does it at midnight right??? Reported to my IO, hopefully it's the runner and get caught soon.
70308mid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2020, 02:13 AM   #3079
Arch-Supremacy Member

Actually my CCTV caught one suspicious one last night. He was checking his phone and my unit. As he got nearer, think he saw my CCTV and he immediately turned back. He was wearing a motorbike helmet with a plastic bag of "stuff" in his hand. At first I thought it might be some delivery or smth, but who the fk does it at midnight right??? Reported to my IO, hopefully it's the runner and get caught soon.
Grab and Foodpanda is 24/7 delivery. Did the person wear a Grab or Foodpanda uniform?
Old 21-09-2020, 02:36 AM   #3080

nope, no uniform. And he was carrying plastic bag.
Old 21-09-2020, 08:04 AM   #3081

Your runner is smart. He see CCTV and decided not to do something to your house. 3 weeks plus already and I still think my runner is still a idiot. 😂
Old 21-09-2020, 10:16 AM   #3082
Arch-Supremacy Member

send to ur IO. this bugger will be called up for questioning and lead gathering. there are many CCTVs around now. they can run but they cannot hide
m@maboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2020, 03:41 PM   #3083

Just a random thought:

Since these retarded scammers aren't legit LML, and most probably they don't actually "verify" or "seek approval" once they got your information etc.

BUT WHAT IF you were to be able to provide a fake/photoshopped documents to them? (Bank account got to be real of course) (I have a dummy SIM card that I only use for data) I mean these fellas took less than a few hours to "verify" my information and transferred the money without my consent right? Then isn't this free money LOL?????

Yes I know then the money the transferred to me would be probably from another victim. Maybe I could report or use some way to trace back who the person was and maybe help them? But again, just a thought..

What are your opinions?
Nah bro. Don't ever interact with these kinds of people again. Life goes on.

But what do you mean fake document? Like you photoshop your NRIC or something?
Old 21-09-2020, 06:37 PM   #3084

Nah bro. Don't ever interact with these kinds of people again. Life goes on.

But what do you mean fake document? Like you photoshop your NRIC or something?
Yes. I mean.. those beggars are super uneducated scum anyway lol, maybe can try luck xD
Old 21-09-2020, 10:24 PM   #3085

Just a random thought:

Since these retarded scammers aren't legit LML, and most probably they don't actually "verify" or "seek approval" once they got your information etc.

BUT WHAT IF you were to be able to provide a fake/photoshopped documents to them? (Bank account got to be real of course) (I have a dummy SIM card that I only use for data) I mean these fellas took less than a few hours to "verify" my information and transferred the money without my consent right? Then isn't this free money LOL?????

Yes I know then the money the transferred to me would be probably from another victim. Maybe I could report or use some way to trace back who the person was and maybe help them? But again, just a thought..

What are your opinions?
Thought of that also give them fake address and ID to teach them a lesson but then again think back the money also victims money so forget it.
Killerwhale168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 03:35 PM   #3086

Hi. I just get threatened for loan shark again. They say they want the money before 6pm. But i say before 8pm just to play with time. But i wont transfer them. And they threaten me to send people come up and all. So what should i do?
Lightsoulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 04:36 PM   #3087

Hi. I just get threatened for loan shark again. They say they want the money before 6pm. But i say before 8pm just to play with time. But i wont transfer them. And they threaten me to send people come up and all. So what should i do?

Umm bro. I see some of your former posts dated at January 2020. How come the loan shark haven't stop harass you until now? Curious.
Old 22-09-2020, 05:11 PM   #3088

Jus ignore them dont waste time with them , they send one up u report one
pls_help_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 07:42 AM   #3089

Threats from new number or old number?
File police reports. Ignore and block.
Change number if needed and do not read the messages. The most important is DO NOT PAY!
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 07:52 AM   #3090

All these posts and comments arose from negative thoughts which in turn arose from the false security of ignoring them

I say no.

Dont ignore them. Just have fun with them. U will be surprised how pleasant ur day can be when u pissed them off to the extent that they blocked you
DoctorThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.