HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree100Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-09-2020, 11:16 AM   #3091
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi. I just get threatened for loan shark again. They say they want the money before 6pm. But i say before 8pm just to play with time. But i wont transfer them. And they threaten me to send people come up and all. So what should i do?
your intention is to play with time and no intention to transfer them and yet when they threaten to send people up, you are worried?
m@maboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 04:20 PM   #3092

I have been through the same ordeal when one of my family member borrowed $500 from them. Despite him paying more than he borrowed, he wanted to clear as the deferments were more than he could bear. The other party didnít reply or provide bank acct number. And insisted he canít clear for the week only following week. So wasted one payment of deferment. When he finally confessed to us, we chose not to pay any further as his bank account did showed he paid 3x the amount he borrowed. The day he stopped paying, all the harassments followed. Weíve changed our numbers and received letters. Even our neighbours received it. Two weeks later, our door got splashed and managed to capture the runnerís face. Within 2 weeks, the runner was caught.

It might be difficult and stressful now. But if you have family support, those idiÚts will not be able to scare you. The moment they splash and all, itís a relief. It means the worst is over.

Hi. I just get threatened for loan shark again. They say they want the money before 6pm. But i say before 8pm just to play with time. But i wont transfer them. And they threaten me to send people come up and all. So what should i do?
AngelsInTheSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2020, 04:51 PM   #3093

I have been through the same ordeal when one of my family member borrowed $500 from them. Despite him paying more than he borrowed, he wanted to clear as the deferments were more than he could bear. The other party didnít reply or provide bank acct number. And insisted he canít clear for the week only following week. So wasted one payment of deferment. When he finally confessed to us, we chose not to pay any further as his bank account did showed he paid 3x the amount he borrowed. The day he stopped paying, all the harassments followed. Weíve changed our numbers and received letters. Even our neighbours received it. Two weeks later, our door got splashed and managed to capture the runnerís face. Within 2 weeks, the runner was caught.

It might be difficult and stressful now. But if you have family support, those idiÚts will not be able to scare you. The moment they splash and all, itís a relief. It means the worst is over.
Hello. Am a victim that door recently got splashed. Is it really true? No runners ever come to your house anyway since got splash?
Suitelife11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2020, 11:15 AM   #3094

Hello. Am a victim that door recently got splashed. Is it really true? No runners ever come to your house anyway since got splash?
Every victims wants to know this. Based on sharing by others here is most of the cases no but there is always the exception of the minor few which receives 1 or 2 more but that's it.

They cannot do it repeatedly because of a few reasons.

First is it is not easy to find people to work for them, most are their current victims, that is if they still have any. Most of the time their victim/runner will already be arrested after doing the job.

Secondly, getting a runner costs them money. Either they need to pay or defer the victim from paying. How often do you think they are willing to pay runners or accept deferment from victims to continually sending them to your place?

It's just poor business sense to wasting time and money to continually harassing victims that has ghost on them.

Of course, many of them may have low education which might make sense sometimes.
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2020, 03:23 PM   #3095

Hi. I would like to ask if there any ah longs in singapore? Cause they called up and ask if my house got anything? And he say Geylang Ahlong want go up my house.
Lightsoulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2020, 08:29 PM   #3096

Hi. I would like to ask if there any ah longs in singapore? Cause they called up and ask if my house got anything? And he say Geylang Ahlong want go up my house.
Stop chit chatting with them already! They are messing with your head.

If all this while your interaction with them was only through messages and calls, these are not local ah longs.

Doesn't matter who coming to your house. They will be easily tracked by all the CCTV installed throughout Singapore. They need to be able to fly like superman or be the invisible man to evade capture.

All movements in Singapore is traceable, nowhere to run.

Everything is digitally tag, from ezlink card to IU for vehicles.

Last edited by green72; 24-09-2020 at 08:34 PM..
Old 25-09-2020, 12:47 PM   #3097

Best don't communicate with them will only make u more scare. Tell them my house nothing only got CCTV😀
Killerwhale168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2020, 01:11 PM   #3098

Best don't communicate with them will only make u more scare. Tell them my house nothing only got CCTV😀
Nah. Better don't tell them you got CCTV. Let them send their runner and see for their own. Can report to police and arrest those runner. One less runner, one small victory. 🤭
Old 25-09-2020, 03:28 PM   #3099

Nah. Better don't tell them you got CCTV. Let them send their runner and see for their own. Can report to police and arrest those runner. One less runner, one small victory. 🤭
Even if the UML know you got CCTV, they will send runners because in the end, it's the runners who will get caught.

The UML wouldn't care at all, even if the runners are hanged. The one clueless and always get played out are the runners.

I hope would be runners or those forced to be one by UML will understand this : You will not up end worse if you ghost on them. In fact after 1 or 2 episodes of harassment you are free. Of course, make police report and all.

Last edited by green72; 25-09-2020 at 03:53 PM..
Old 25-09-2020, 03:37 PM   #3100

We suffered embarrassment but once they splashed. Sort of numb about it. Personally I feel the worst is over. Always think about it how many times can they afford runners to splash. Ever since that incident, no more harassments

AngelsInTheSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 02:47 AM   #3101

Haro everyone.

Let me share with all my current ordeal. My story is not mine to begin because I am NOT the borrower...but I am the NOK!

First, when relative defaulted, me being the first NOK got immediately harassed.
Kept texting me and family, sent me fotos of my children etc, say want to kipnap. I spoke to one and tried to explain that they should go look for the relative, but they say, they recogn address only...omg..can you imagine my horror. In fear, I pay for the relative that week's payment and immediately reported the police.

Right immediately during that wee hours of the night, they sent their 1st checker to check on my unit. Saw the fellow via my CCTV...he took fotos of my unit and went off. I quickly called the police and get them my earlier statement.

Their next course of action was to harass my neighbor and managed to call their landline looking for my relative! God, sibei resourceful!

I changed my mobile and land line immediately.

Since I am uncontactable, they next went on to the another NOK and harassed her...telling me and relative to turn up or will splash my door.

True enuf they did...but I caught that imbecile off guard via my webcam and imbecile ran off frantickly and I gave chase! Failed to get him cause he zoomed off in a waiting car.

Now they threaten another NOK with video of my splashed door and claiming to torch my house!

Sibei piss!

Brothers and sisters. Stand firm. Dun give in. Collaborate with the police.
Have faith in our SPF.

2 weeks have passed since the first day they harassed me and family. I agree it's really a mental torture to begin with. Even right now as I type, I am waiting them anytime.

Stand by window!

Last edited by xvirusgal; 26-09-2020 at 11:45 PM..
xvirusgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2020, 10:18 AM   #3102

Haro everyone.

Let me share with all my current ordeal. My story is not mine to begin with cause I din borrow...but I am the NOK.

First, when relative defaulted, me being the first NOK got immediately harassed.
Kept texting me and family, sent me fotos of my children etc, say want to kipnap. I spoke to one and tried to explain that they should go look for the relative, but they say, they recogn address only...omg..can you imagine my horror. In fear, I pay for the relative that week's payment and immediately reported the police.

Right immediately during that wee hours of the night, they sent their 1st checker to check on my unit. Saw the fellow via my CCTV...he took fotos of my unit and went off. I quickly called the police and get them my earlier statement.

Their next course of action was to harass my neighbor and managed to call their landline looking for my relative! God, sibei resourceful!

I changed my mobile and land line immediately.

Since I am uncontactable, they next went on to the another NOK and harassed her...telling me and relative to turn up or will splash my door.

True enuf they did...but I caught that imbecile off guard via my webcam and imbecile ran off frantickly and I gave chase! Failed to get him cause he zoomed off in a waiting car.

Now they threaten another NOK with video of my splashed door and claiming to torch my house!

Sibei piss!

Brothers and sisters. Stand firm. Dun give in. Collaborate with the police.
Have faith in our SPF.

2 weeks have passed since the first day they harassed me and family. I agree it's really a mental torture to begin with. Even right now as I type, I am waiting them anytime.

Stand by window!
Even when they splash your door already they still keep harassing your another NOK through text or call?
Old 26-09-2020, 10:49 AM   #3103

Fire.

Be careful guys. Runners will go back to set fire on door unit already.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/ille...-in-singapore/

Last edited by Suitelife11; 26-09-2020 at 11:24 AM..
Old 26-09-2020, 06:36 PM   #3104

Be careful guys. Runners will go back to set fire on door unit already.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/ille...-in-singapore/
Don't scare people.

This site is called singaporeuncensored written by Raging siam kia.

What a website, what a name for a reporter.

The site is not mainstream or official news media. Such news CNA or even yahoo singapore would have picked up. Not even mentioned on SPF site.

The event could have happened 2 years ago. News never mentioned when.

This video UML always use to harass victim.

Old news. Please don't anyhow spread.

Since 2018, got 1 case per year. All caught within 24 - 48hrs. No victims hurt.

SPF will put more time and resources to capture these culprit that play with fire.

Those 1st time harass can send back to UML this video.

https://youtu.be/mj7-7fnGTGo

But best is to block and ghost.

Last edited by green72; 26-09-2020 at 06:53 PM..
Old 26-09-2020, 09:34 PM   #3105

Yes, coz NOK 2 have yet to change number...so the only logical sense is...EVERYONE must change number and GHOST them.

Nevertheless, I escalated this to MP and they been very very vigilant in patrolling when they threaten want to kipnap child and set fire.

Stay calm. Protect your house. Leave no family behind!

Soldier On!
xvirusgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.