Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Sharkfin

Reaction score
I wish someone can actually created a group here or WhatsApp and let fight this loan shark together. Example like meet up chit chat , discuss , sharing stories or guide new comers here on what to do. Each time like any member have problems someone will be there to help like cleaning up the mess(paint) together.

Boy8888

Reaction score
What happen bro
I saw this promotion of iphone pay by installment,then I gave my ic singpass to them, after I gave them everything, they block me, I receive a lot of hassment,say I own them 50k,they call my office , and my nok, now I kena sack

m0n0n0ke

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw this promotion of iphone pay by installment,then I gave my ic singpass to them, after I gave them everything, they block me, I receive a lot of hassment,say I own them 50k,they call my office , and my nok, now I kena sack
No one will ask for nric when buying phone
U saw this ads from facebook?

ForBetterDays

Reaction score
Brother, u have experience,on dealing with them can pm me? I am very stressed
Brother, u have experience,on dealing with them can pm me? I am very stressed

Sorry about what happened to you man.
There used to be a lot of these type of scam before. The idea is the same.

Since u already made ur police report, cancel ur bank account and change your number. Ask your NOK to do the same. Set up a CCTV camera too. There’s affordable ones. Ignore all their calls and messages if u don’t want to change number. And play the waiting game. After they do all these and u still don’t give in, they will slowly give up. Just fight the time. Whatever it is, there won’t be any physical harassment.

You can inform your neighbours if you want. Having a good support system in times like this is really important.

Boy8888

Reaction score
Hi bro, I unable to reply your pm,

They inform me that they will post flyer to my house and make me lose face and job, job already lost..now I still have to carry on my life

ForBetterDays

Reaction score
They give me a lot of account number to bank in. Shall I report to I withness?

Yes bro. Keep reporting. Whatever they do, just don’t give in. The moment you give in it will be never ending. Lose face then lose face. Keep your money better. Can use for the people and things you care about.

Most of us lose face, sleep, friends, appetite and a lot of time thinking about it, but still here alive and doing better. So just give it some time. Hang in there. Apologise to whoever you have to, and try to get back your life bro.

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bro, I unable to reply your pm,

They inform me that they will post flyer to my house and make me lose face and job, job already lost..now I still have to carry on my life
dont read or even open their msg. jus delete it. they are jus playing mind games. after a few days of ghosting them, they will move onto another target.

like one said above, inform your neighbour, be frank and tell them what happened. but also tell them police report has been made. at least everyone be viligant. it helps with watchful neighbours around.

try changing your tel line, like that you will not be harassed and they are unable to reach you.

Boy8888

Reaction score
dont read or even open their msg. jus delete it. they are jus playing mind games. after a few days of ghosting them, they will move onto another target.

like one said above, inform your neighbour, be frank and tell them what happened. but also tell them police report has been made. at least everyone be viligant. it helps with watchful neighbours around.

try changing your tel line, like that you will not be harassed and they are unable to reach you.
Thank all I lost my job because of this group of scammer

Huilan3105

Reaction score
I do understand how you feel but you will overcome this and trust me the more you ignore them and carry on with ur life.

Anything happen like lock your house gate, sending you love letters or keep on msging you or send you video’s of burning of your house door. Just screenshot n contact the police or your case in-charge.

Ms ________

Boy8888

Reaction score
I do understand how you feel but you will overcome this and trust me the more you ignore them and carry on with ur life.

Anything happen like lock your house gate, sending you love letters or keep on msging you or send you video’s of burning of your house door. Just screenshot n contact the police or your case in-charge.

Ms ________
Thank you

Reaction score
I wish someone can actually created a group here or WhatsApp and let fight this loan shark together. Example like meet up chit chat , discuss , sharing stories or guide new comers here on what to do. Each time like any member have problems someone will be there to help like cleaning up the mess(paint) together.
Its not possible to verify who is real and fake here, and who else could be reading the messages here. Best is to PM if got private questions, we have enough people ready to help. The whole loan scam is just a stupid prank, mind game, pls do not look sleep or fear them.

Painkiller777

Reaction score
Thank all I lost my job because of this group of scammer
Hi, you are on the right track alrdy. Report police, install cctv, change hp number if needed. And most importantly ignore ALL their threats. Just stay out of their radar, and do not respond to them, they will give up in time. Sorry to hear u lost your job. Hope you find a new job soon..

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow.. total respect for the members here helping wif fellow members👍🏻👍🏻
Managed to read the last few pages for now.
I like the suggestion of letting Neighbours know first - lead me thinking that there shd be more initiatives to form neighborhood watch group (not juz for loan sharks) .. cos I’m sure there are many out there who doesn’t know of this forum

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.