HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree100Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2020, 10:40 AM   #3151

Hi sis,

i am unsure if you have the chance to read earlier thread... but the golden advice is, dont divulge too much information here... some UMLs are lurking in here.
hi. no i didnt. not sure if what i said its a lot for anyone to pick up on. but im just an ordinary young girl who made a bad mistake.My condo is in CBD and although security is somewhat good, just cant help overthinking. Covid changed my life and many of us lost our jobs.Ive tried searching for jobs but hotel industry is not really picking up as yet.
StressedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2020, 11:02 AM   #3152

hi. no i didnt. not sure if what i said its a lot for anyone to pick up on. but im just an ordinary young girl who made a bad mistake.My condo is in CBD and although security is somewhat good, just cant help overthinking. Covid changed my life and many of us lost our jobs.Ive tried searching for jobs but hotel industry is not really picking up as yet.
This forum is kind of therapeutic for me as it is for you and many others suffering silently, I hope.

I'm also sort of paying it forward as many other good souls here have helped me in my battle.

I hope you and other victims currently suffering , can find the time to help others in the future. Community effort here is really commendable. I, myself, would have been suicidal if not for many here whom have provide the support and advise.

There is the need to create awareness to stop the harassment.

If more victims knew what to do the better.

Eat, sleep and rest adequately. You need the mental strength and wits to end this harassment.
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2020, 11:04 AM   #3153

Hi sis,

i am unsure if you have the chance to read earlier thread... but the golden advice is, dont divulge too much information here... some UMLs are lurking in here.
Thank u for the reminder. I will take note from now.

Thank u.
xvirusgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2020, 08:53 PM   #3154

I have been looking for a job since jul ( the time when the scammers made me lose my job ). You can try working as freelance delivery agent. Depends how many u do and can earn 1k to 2k per mth
Shoniah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 01:09 PM   #3155

This forum is kind of therapeutic for me as it is for you and many others suffering silently, I hope.

I'm also sort of paying it forward as many other good souls here have helped me in my battle.

I hope you and other victims currently suffering , can find the time to help others in the future. Community effort here is really commendable. I, myself, would have been suicidal if not for many here whom have provide the support and advise.

There is the need to create awareness to stop the harassment.

If more victims knew what to do the better.

Eat, sleep and rest adequately. You need the mental strength and wits to end this harassment.

Thank you so much.Its really tough.Bad dreams, getting paranoid and and stuff. But im biting the bullet and riding this through. Of anyone here has job recommendations with immediate start dates, please do let me know. Yes for sure ive been trying to pay it forward as best as i can.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:07 PM   #3156

Thank you so much.Its really tough.Bad dreams, getting paranoid and and stuff. But im biting the bullet and riding this through. Of anyone here has job recommendations with immediate start dates, please do let me know. Yes for sure ive been trying to pay it forward as best as i can.
Hey,

Look on the bright side of things..

After this episode, nothing else can scare us anymore... literally...

Be a strong mama.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:14 PM   #3157

I've this suspicion for sometime bro. Not only bank employees but also those working in telcos and LML companies.
I am very certain LMLs actually share contacts of their clients with UML coz, i did experienced going to one some years ago (when i changed number) and immediately few days later i received "invitations" from those UMLs....some of these LML are actually hybrids..
Old 01-10-2020, 03:25 PM   #3158

Hey,

Look on the bright side of things..

After this episode, nothing else can scare us anymore... literally...

Be a strong mama.
Thank you so much!
The ride has just started and im not sure how itll be. I regret my actions and i realised having peace within ourselves is something many take for granted.To be able to sleep well at night without problems is a true blessing.Trying so hard and i pray im still a good receipient for a second chance at doing life right.
Old 01-10-2020, 03:31 PM   #3159

i actually forgot to ask. How do they shame you on socmed?
Old 01-10-2020, 05:44 PM   #3160
Arch-Supremacy Member

For all you know, you're only speaking to one person/stall
I am very certain LMLs actually share contacts of their clients with UML coz, i did experienced going to one some years ago (when i changed number) and immediately few days later i received "invitations" from those UMLs....some of these LML are actually hybrids..
m@maboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 05:45 PM   #3161
Arch-Supremacy Member

i actually forgot to ask. How do they shame you on socmed?
They put your picture as their whatsapp profile picture is one. So those people who text u, their photos are usually debtors
m@maboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 06:58 PM   #3162

Is there such thing as the money dispensed is actually the lender's own? As in these are lenders are not part of the actual UML cycle? The way the lender potrays is as if he is desperate to get his money back.
Old 01-10-2020, 07:00 PM   #3163

They put your picture as their whatsapp profile picture is one. So those people who text u, their photos are usually debtors
thats probably the only way for them when we say shame via socmed since we're off the grid and they cant 'find', yes?
Old 02-10-2020, 10:41 AM   #3164

Is there such thing as the money dispensed is actually the lender's own? As in these are lenders are not part of the actual UML cycle? The way the lender potrays is as if he is desperate to get his money back.
Not for loan scammers, they usually get victims to transfer you the money, then when they press you into returning them the money, you are transferring the money into another victims account.

Is a vicious cycle that keeps going until it the money eventually goes into their pockets/bank

At most they maybe only fork out less than 1000 dollars since their operation started.

They plant 300 in 3 people's account, make them pay endlessly to other victims then 300 in 3 people's account become 300 in 6 people's account and so on and so on, ever notice even when u pay back almost 2 to 4 times the amount of loan scammers they always try shaking you for more money? They are just increasing their victim counts by using you as a money tree and their personal money dispenser.
pls_help_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 12:48 PM   #3165

Not for loan scammers, they usually get victims to transfer you the money, then when they press you into returning them the money, you are transferring the money into another victims account.

Is a vicious cycle that keeps going until it the money eventually goes into their pockets/bank

At most they maybe only fork out less than 1000 dollars since their operation started.

They plant 300 in 3 people's account, make them pay endlessly to other victims then 300 in 3 people's account become 300 in 6 people's account and so on and so on, ever notice even when u pay back almost 2 to 4 times the amount of loan scammers they always try shaking you for more money? They are just increasing their victim counts by using you as a money tree and their personal money dispenser.
Im quite confused here. How different is a scam to an illegal moneylender? Seems to me the one im facing is an illegal moneylender with interest rates of between 25-50%. Im off the view that in this case its a straightforward case of ah long and not scam. Can anyone elaborate on this please? I finally told my spouse and he said its best to pay them back however we can 😱? What do i do now? The fella had said he'll go to the ends of the world to get it back.Im confused and worried all at the same time.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.