LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-11-2020, 03:07 PM   #3391
Arch-Supremacy Member

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/s...box=1606628909

Police is fast
m0n0n0ke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2020, 09:21 AM   #3392
Banned

How much are these people promised by the LS to get jail of up to 5 years and caning of 3 to 6 strokes??
And the best part is, all the cases I read they didnít get paid in the end.
What a bunch of idiots!
Nigell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2020, 12:29 PM   #3393

How much did the scammers put in your account?
How come you are so sure that they will send LS runners to go to your place to harass you?
I receive nothing from them and according to the IO, she told me this is likely to link to LS.
mantise08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2020, 12:31 PM   #3394

How much are these people promised by the LS to get jail of up to 5 years and caning of 3 to 6 strokes??
And the best part is, all the cases I read they didnít get paid in the end.
What a bunch of idiots!

What a waste of 5 years!
Banana Mipanzuzuzuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2020, 01:38 PM   #3395
Banned

I receive nothing from them and according to the IO, she told me this is likely to link to LS.
You receive nothing from them??
For loan scams they will put at least a token amount of money then scam from there..
That is already considered as extortion.

If they put in nothing in your account, that is outright daylight robbery!
Nigell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2020, 03:14 PM   #3396

You receive nothing from them??
For loan scams they will put at least a token amount of money then scam from there..
That is already considered as extortion.

If they put in nothing in your account, that is outright daylight robbery!
Yes... it was outright daylight robbery!

I am only enquiring a loan online thru a website which i literally think that it's a real LML (they used a leggit LML logo and company info). I immediately realize it was a scam when they asked me to put a deposit for the loan. I told them i do not want the loan and block them immediately.

But it was too late. They start harassing/threatening me to pay them 4k for cancellation of loan.

I received nothing from them too. And i had been harassed and door being splashed by paint.
STUDITY LADY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2020, 03:36 PM   #3397
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes... it was outright daylight robbery!

I am only enquiring a loan online thru a website which i literally think that it's a real LML (they used a leggit LML logo and company info). I immediately realize it was a scam when they asked me to put a deposit for the loan. I told them i do not want the loan and block them immediately.

But it was too late. They start harassing/threatening me to pay them 4k for cancellation of loan.

I received nothing from them too. And i had been harassed and door being splashed by paint.
How was your case now? Manage to get them?
Old 01-12-2020, 01:10 PM   #3398

How was your case now? Manage to get them?
Runner got arrested 3 days after he splashed on my door.

I ignored all their threatening messages as advised by this platform and my IO.

The advises and encouragement from this platform had helped me pull thru my hardest time.

I guess they had or maybe had given up hope on me as they cannot get anything from me and target on others people right now.
STUDITY LADY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 08:14 PM   #3399

The advises and encouragement from this platform had helped me pull thru my hardest time.

I guess they had or maybe had given up hope on me as they cannot get anything from me and target on others people right now.
Stay strong and good to hear another runner arrested! Arrest them all, arrest all scammers.
JusticeLeague2018 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 02:18 PM   #3400
Arch-Supremacy Member

stay vigilant even though there had been some arrests... like some said in the thread earlier, your records/addresses/details are in their database and it will be circulated amongst these people

m@maboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 03:10 AM   #3401

Hi I need advice

I enquired about a loan and decided not to proceed and blocked their numbers. I told them I donít want the loan and they beg me to borrow $500 from them. I say donít want and blocked. Suddenly that night they transfer me $250. I went police make report the next day. Closed my bank account and there was no harassment for a week. Now suddenly start again they disturb my NOK and ask me for payment. I just continue blocking. Anyone face anything similar?
lazypin88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 08:21 AM   #3402

Hi I need advice

I enquired about a loan and decided not to proceed and blocked their numbers. I told them I donít want the loan and they beg me to borrow $500 from them. I say donít want and blocked. Suddenly that night they transfer me $250. I went police make report the next day. Closed my bank account and there was no harassment for a week. Now suddenly start again they disturb my NOK and ask me for payment. I just continue blocking. Anyone face anything similar?
Just continue blocking them. Do not pay a single cent. Treat that $250 a windfall. Donít feel bad for taking that $250. Its not belong to the scammer. Its transferred from another victim.

Last edited by SeeBlueSkyAgain; 06-12-2020 at 08:23 AM..
SeeBlueSkyAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 10:35 PM   #3403

I need advice,
I took more than 10k of debts from loan sharks.
I know its my fault borrowing from them. But things happen this way and I really cannot afford to put my family at any risk of danger. I regretted for my actions but there's nothing that can be undone now.
I decided to report to Spf and seek help.
What should I do? Will they come up my doorsteps or splash paint after I report to the police?
Yapgene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 07:10 AM   #3404

I need advice,
I took more than 10k of debts from loan sharks.
I know its my fault borrowing from them. But things happen this way and I really cannot afford to put my family at any risk of danger. I regretted for my actions but there's nothing that can be undone now.
I decided to report to Spf and seek help.
What should I do? Will they come up my doorsteps or splash paint after I report to the police?
Stop paying.Stop paying Stop paying.
Report to SPF.
For my case, it has been 1 month with 4 threatening letters n 1 Big note pasted in between my house n my neighbours.
Banana Mipanzuzuzuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 08:29 AM   #3405
Arch-Supremacy Member

Stop paying.Stop paying Stop paying.
Report to SPF.
For my case, it has been 1 month with 4 threatening letters n 1 Big note pasted in between my house n my neighbours.
Police catch the one that paste note?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.