HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree106Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-01-2021, 11:40 AM   #3676
Arch-Supremacy Member

I came across websites that do sell info to anyone willing to pay. Reported it b4 to SPF and IMDA.
understood but to get a number of your neighbour? that is harder than striking toto unless it is an insider job
m@maboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2021, 01:45 PM   #3677

My another family get disturb by them. He say, i owe him money. If i never pay, he will do something which is lock the gate. He even say the full address at voice message. He say, I tell your mother she say dont want to interfere. He scold vulgarity - L***** WOW!!

I ask them to block and ignore already. I report the number to my IO. So far no reply from him.
Letsgo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2021, 02:08 PM   #3678

My another family get disturb by them. He say, i owe him money. If i never pay, he will do something which is lock the gate. He even say the full address at voice message. He say, I tell your mother she say dont want to interfere. He scold vulgarity - L***** WOW!!

I ask them to block and ignore already. I report the number to my IO. So far no reply from him.

If neighbours or family or anyone response to them, itís mean their tactics is working.
Not all runners are debtors. Some are useless people... Who just want to go jail and doesnít need worry about the daily meal.
HelpYourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2021, 02:48 PM   #3679

Good, once he run out of number to harass, he becomes dumb and move on.

That's why we say to ghost them. Cannot contact means cannot harass. Shut them up by ghosting.

Can you imagine if ALL victims knew this and in tandem ghost them simultaneously. They don't have all the manpower to send hundreds of runners to harass all victims. They are not that big really.

Last edited by green72; 15-01-2021 at 02:52 PM..
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2021, 03:19 PM   #3680

All this monkey is damn super free as target or victim is hard to find - so once you are the latest victim - they will keep harassing that is why the most important thing is everyone in your family just block them and family support need to be strong in order to fight this battle with this monkey.
Even you give in - there will still be more harassment. Might as well just face it - ''BLOCK AND BLOCK,GHOST AND GHOST'' - everything will end soon.
1) Splash Paint - I have thinner (Definitely 100% get caught.)
2) Lock Gate - I prepare cutter (Definitely 100% get caught.)
3) Warning Letter - Thanks for the evidence (Definitely 100% get caught.)
4) Set Fire - Unlikely base on your case.

Nothing to be afraid as long as family and neighbor are united during this time.
The most they will just take a pic of your block or unit and send you to serve as a warning. Remember this - Do not transfer any money!
They treat you like dirt and you treat them like a pest - We have the protection of SPF - 999 is just a phone call and CCTV is 24hrs.

Always remember this - 99% of the runner will always be more worried and scare than the victim - The mastermind behind all this just want to cause fear in you as they have nothing to fear due to they are hiding in the dark.

Bring it on - If they want!
AntiLoanScam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2021, 04:06 PM   #3681
Arch-Supremacy Member

setting fire is quite rare now.. because police will prioritze the catch the offender even faster.
m@maboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2021, 04:31 PM   #3682
Banned

Aka your family either to police station to report or make online report.
Block and report .. donít even bother to hear their monkey noise
Nigell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2021, 01:36 PM   #3683

After a week, they finally contact me back. With 2 long voice message. i straight away block it. I want to listen but i scared so just block. all my NOK already block that number.

dont know whats next coming. Just want all this to come to an end already
Letsgo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2021, 03:59 PM   #3684

After a week, they finally contact me back. With 2 long voice message. i straight away block it. I want to listen but i scared so just block. all my NOK already block that number.

Donít bother what they going to do next. Just ghost them and soon it will come to an end. For me, such ordeal end fast because i changed all form of contacts. And advices my nok to do the same. As long as they are unable to contact u, they cannot get anything from u further.
Be vigilant and report to police if things do happen. Good luck

Last edited by SeeBlueSkyAgain; 16-01-2021 at 04:04 PM..
SeeBlueSkyAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2021, 06:22 PM   #3685
Supremacy Member

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/scams-spf-251-people-under-investigation-money-mules-13973500
CPTMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2021, 12:01 AM   #3686

All I can say is you are encouraging them since they know they are still able to send messages to you. The fact that you might have read them even though you said you did not will make them try harder to get to your head.

Stop giving them that glimmer of hope. Block them already if you don't even dare reading the messages.

No need to continue torturing yourself by receiving those messages.

Last edited by green72; 17-01-2021 at 12:05 AM..
Old 17-01-2021, 12:13 AM   #3687

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/scams-spf-251-people-under-investigation-money-mules-13973500
It will never end as long as financially stressed individuals hounded by banks are not aware of these scammers.

UML/scammers can just make cold calls to would-be victims as LML to offer loans. Who actually knows that LML cannot do and won't do such thing by Law?

Govt policies and software technologies really can help reduce/prevent this menace significantly.

Govt don't see the potential security threats beyond harassment by runners like locking gate but foreign armed organisations might create such opportunities to make money towards their agenda. Yes, it could happened with victims losing millions to these groups to buy arms. I shudder to think the monies are channelled to such places.

These UML/scammers can still find new victims as long as telcos and social media platform company does not put their corporate social responsibility to proper use, only lip service.

Before all these social media technologies existed, one needs to go "underground" to find loanshark for loan.

Last edited by green72; 17-01-2021 at 12:33 AM..
Old 18-01-2021, 08:59 PM   #3688

No matter what the threat, no matter they say or even end up doing, DO NOT PAY!!! Let these *******s go to hell. There will never be any physical harm to anyone. Just a lot of noise. Just hang in there, ride it out and stick together with whoever is affected. It will end sooner than you think. Thereís a lot more to life than continuously living in paranoia.

I hope everyone is doing better.
ForBetterDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2021, 09:38 PM   #3689

Day 22: a love letter was thrown into my ex house. already did wad im suppose to do. 👍

Last edited by HopeItAllGone; 18-01-2021 at 10:13 PM..
HopeItAllGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2021, 12:25 PM   #3690

Day 22: a love letter was thrown into my ex house. already did wad im suppose to do. 👍
Base on your case - Till date Nok receive msg/call>Nescafe warning>Love letter.
After 22 day - This is all they can do - Lol. Runner did visit you but i guess no runner willingly to splash or lock due to been caught is like i say 100% - Rather just give you another love letter.
Meaning to say LS is LL too - continue to ghost and block them. This nightmare will soon be over - Continue fighting.
AntiLoanScam is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.