HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-08-2019, 01:41 PM   #376

We have been where you are now. I'm living my life now as never b4.

Stick to our advice, you can pull through. Being paranoid is a killer. Step back and you realise Singapore is a safe place.

Back then, I also peep through my window curtain constantly b4 going to work and my live cctv footage became my fav K drama binge.Walk different path to work everyday and do look behind while walking regularly.

My family members keep reminding me not to let the LS crawl under my skin. I manage to snap out of it.

Spent time out, simple makan outside. Don't worry, our LS and runner is no pro Mafia gang. All bs and cowards who harass virtually via phone.

No runner will come stalk you outside to harm you. They only dare to quickly splash or chain your gate. Any of them stupid enough to bang on your door for sure get caught too.

They don't want to harm you, only want your fear to milk you dry of your money.

Stay strong.
I pity my cats. I can't open the windows for them now. They also suffer along with my mistake. Damn me
Bebe2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2019, 01:42 PM   #377

Bro, what amount doesn't matter. And Bebe2019, don't divulge such info.

We, in this thread, doesn't know who the other is. Keep info out as much as possible.
Oh ok i understand
Old 20-08-2019, 01:43 PM   #378

1st LS = xxx to pay today but still waiting for acct no.

2nd ls = xxx paid xxx
Oh, please don't pay. Don't contact them. Please stop.

No need wait for their call. Block them now!

Not to stress you further but by paying back, you are helping to facilitate their business. Is considered you are involve in LS activity.

Report to Police, highlight this.

Last edited by green72; 20-08-2019 at 01:46 PM..
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2019, 01:46 PM   #379

Oh, please don't pay. Don't contact them. Please stop.

No need wait for their call. Block them now!
I pm u sorry
Old 20-08-2019, 01:48 PM   #380

I pm u sorry
No need apologise, we need to gather strength to stamp out this harassment.

We need to gang up against them. But your immediate goal is to get back to your life and routine.

Don't let them ruin you. Consider yourself the fortunate ones who discovered this thread. I believe there are hundreds more victims helpless now, get involve in providing their ATM for the illegal transactions or turn to be runner out of desperation.

Others in the same boat, take heed. Don't land yourself in jail for your financial problems.

To those who assist the LS, I say, face the law. No turning back.

Bebe2019,for you, you still can come out of this unscathed.

Last edited by green72; 20-08-2019 at 02:18 PM..
Old 20-08-2019, 03:30 PM   #381

What I can say it, delete all your social media a must coz they will just take pics from yr fb and use it.
Old 20-08-2019, 03:30 PM   #382

No need apologise, we need to gather strength to stamp out this harassment.

We need to gang up against them. But your immediate goal is to get back to your life and routine.

Don't let them ruin you. Consider yourself the fortunate ones who discovered this thread. I believe there are hundreds more victims helpless now, get involve in providing their ATM for the illegal transactions or turn to be runner out of desperation.

Others in the same boat, take heed. Don't land yourself in jail for your financial problems.

To those who assist the LS, I say, face the law. No turning back.

Bebe2019,for you, you still can come out of this unscathed.
Thank u so much
Old 20-08-2019, 11:46 PM   #383

Can i just ask something stupid but I need it to be out of my system. Have any1 encountered taking loan fm these ppl but once u fully paid and that's it, consider as settle.
Old 21-08-2019, 08:58 AM   #384

Can i just ask something stupid but I need it to be out of my system. Have any1 encountered taking loan fm these ppl but once u fully paid and that's it, consider as settle.
Sis, many paid few times over the principal amount before some agreed to settle but there's no guarantee.

The legal problem lies when the transaction is made everytime you pay. When new victims file a Police report stating your account, that can implicate you as being involve in loan shark activities.

These LS don't open an account under their names, always in another victim account.

Please forget the idea of paying.
Old 21-08-2019, 09:55 AM   #385

Yes i informed them , with my prove police report everything . Hope the best now . And now i searching for another job .. sigh .. fcking nightmare . They totally changed my life even theres no harassment yet ..
My LS called me at my counter the number that I gave him. After calling numerous times and my colleague who was at the counter said she unable to share any info about me so she said if u want to clarify please call the hr and she gave the number to him, as he mentioned He said he is from xxxxx and need to verify my employment. Even b4 that my colleague gave him my counter number where I was stationed that day and he kept calling asking for me. When he unable to get me he called hr and unfortunately at that moment my big bosses r having meeting in d office and as my office is small they overheard the call asking for me and saying that I owe him lots of money. As he is calling from the finance side. That starts my hell life. U r lucky they have not call Yr office. Mine contacted my nok and office. I am already in big trouble with my office as they have reported to police.
Old 21-08-2019, 10:05 AM   #386

My LS called me at my counter the number that I gave him. After calling numerous times and my colleague who was at the counter said she unable to share any info about me so she said if u want to clarify please call the hr and she gave the number to him, as he mentioned He said he is from xxxxx and need to verify my employment. Even b4 that my colleague gave him my counter number where I was stationed that day and he kept calling asking for me. When he unable to get me he called hr and unfortunately at that moment my big bosses r having meeting in d office and as my office is small they overheard the call asking for me and saying that I owe him lots of money. As he is calling from the finance side. That starts my hell life. U r lucky they have not call Yr office. Mine contacted my nok and office. I am already in big trouble with my office as they have reported to police.
Yes they did call my office. My colleague did not entertain them. They also help scold the LS.

The point here to tell your collegue not to give anymore info to them. Ask the LS to call the police.

They won't know your voice. You can pretend as your collegue. Currently seems the LS are having the upperhand in your office.

Inform your bosses asap. Get the situation under control.
Old 21-08-2019, 10:17 AM   #387

Will d LS still disturb my exoffice even tho I no longer working there by calling or going over to my exwork place even after my colleagues told them I no longer with d company? Coz my boss has filed a report to the police.
Old 21-08-2019, 10:23 AM   #388

Exclamation

Listen here, you are dealing with criminals, scammers, liars who use fear and threats to make you pay.

DO NOT PAY.

You seem quite stressed over this, do not worry, we are here for you. If you need someone to talk to, send PM.
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 10:31 AM   #389

Good job SPF....more down please

Teenager Arrested For Loanshark Harassment

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...k_Harassment_F

Man Arrested For Loanshark Harassment

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p..._Harassement_J
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 10:37 AM   #390

When it comes to harassment at work, time is of the essence here.

Let's say you deal with the LS on Monday. Scammed or intentionally and was given 7 days to make some sort of repayment aka "Test".

But the next day realise your mistake. Make a police report online asap. Response will vary if you make report at the station.

With that report in hand, inform your boss and pass a copy to them. This is important as it's not fair to surprise your office and co-worker.
Admit your mistake. Be mentally prepared to be terminated.

Setup a meeting of sorts to your boss in the event the bombardment starts.

My office liaise with the security dept to block the numbers. My boss also reply to the LS he has made a police report.

My colleague answering the calls had a field day scolding or insinuating the callers.

They gave up after an hour. My management even offered counselling sessions with professionals for me.

In that sense, I'm lucky. But the idea is to seek help, not to let things go overboard.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.