www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Current Affairs Lounge (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/current-affairs-lounge-17/)
-   -   Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/current-affairs-lounge-17/loan-shark-harassment-how-stop-part-2-a-6074965.html)

OomphFroglet 23-08-2019 05:07 PM

I think your hubby is still in denial that he is the root to the problem. His mindset is just tell people don’t worry and nothing will happen. He won’t change if he never feel the fear himself. Even if you sell your house, if he never change, this will still come back one day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by how how (Post 122391454)
He took a miss-step many yrs back and ended up behind bars.

The impact on the splash paint really make my children v v scare. They are worried that on their day of exams, AL come and chain my gate & they miss the National Exams how? We are healed but now the scar are forced opened.

b4 this, I was planning to sell my flat. Got buyer wanted a 2nd view of my unit but I put on hold and told my agent that 7th mth not v gd to let pple come my house (infact tis is not the truth). What shld I do after 7th mth? Pls advise.

Bebe2019 23-08-2019 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrongmove (Post 122390750)
Please take good care of yourself.

Thank u. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

how how 23-08-2019 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OomphFroglet (Post 122391752)
I think your hubby is still in denial that he is the root to the problem. His mindset is just tell people donít worry and nothing will happen. He wonít change if he never feel the fear himself. Even if you sell your house, if he never change, this will still come back one day.

When he got his 1st case pending, he got into another case. I don't think there is the word "fear" in his brain. Should I say he is hopeless and gone case? Sigh...

OomphFroglet 23-08-2019 05:50 PM

He need to wake up. From the way you talked about him, he is really in denial. Everyone else around him worried and panicked. He just “don’t worry” and doesn’t seems remorse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by how how (Post 122392057)
When he got his 1st case pending, he got into another case. I don't think there is the word "fear" in his brain. Should I say he is hopeless and gone case? Sigh...

Kekasihhati 23-08-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrongmove (Post 122390821)
Hi all, today I recieve probably some good news. Apperently the numbers this group of LS or scammer have been trace back to a Malaysia based system, tho linked date base my old number will be still marked. So thru my "external" link, I've managed to find this group and put an end to it. I hope I also did help some of you who might probably scam by this same group. Will continue to keep track and hopefully we as a community can help lessen the stress level. And have a good night's sleep

Mind explain more about this. Dont really understand.

Bebe2019 23-08-2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neek84 (Post 122043546)
Hi all. I have encouraged greatly reading all the comments here.

I am a Malaysian working in Singapore. I inquired for a loan (which i thought was licensed) and gave all my details (WP, phone, NOK phone, lease agreement with address and landlord info, and bank details).

Yesterday (1 Aug) i suddenly received $300 in my bank acc and i asked him if this was from him. I said i never agreed to this. I do not want to be part of this illegal money transfer. He kept insisting to transfer back $450 to him.

I do not know what to do now. My mind is very worried. I have closed my bank acc and i plan to do a police report today. Is there anything else i should be doing? I am so worried if he calls my office and my friends. Or even appear at my home and vandalise things or throw paint. There is a 70 year old aunty staying there.

And the $300 he transferred, what do i do with it?

Help!

How u got this LS contact? Just need to know if d same as mine, thanks.

JusticeLeague2018 23-08-2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bebe2019 (Post 122390227)
OK i am officially a 'ghost'

Wish me luck please

Thank u

You can do it! BE STRONG! We're behind you!

Bebe2019 23-08-2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticeLeague2018 (Post 122394616)
You can do it! BE STRONG! We're behind you!

Thank you dear. I am still in d learning process how to play ghost now.

how how 23-08-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OomphFroglet (Post 122392331)
He need to wake up. From the way you talked about him, he is really in denial. Everyone else around him worried and panicked. He just ďdonít worryĒ and doesnít seems remorse.

8yrs ago help him settle debts, help him pay for fines so tat he dont hv to go jail for so long. It was really a wrong move. He is not remorse at all, if not y AL come n splash paint. He continue to eat well n sleep in peace.

Kekasihhati 24-08-2019 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bebe2019 (Post 122394738)
Thank you dear. I am still in d learning process how to play ghost now.

Haha same goes to me. As at my workplace. My superior will pick up the call and tell the AL im not working there anymore. But they wont tell me la if they received any call from AL. Because they dont want me to zombified and worried at work as im working with children.

I just pray that everything will keep on this way.

JusticeLeague2018 24-08-2019 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kekasihhati (Post 122398871)
Haha same goes to me. As at my workplace. My superior will pick up the call and tell the AL im not working there anymore. But they wont tell me la if they received any call from AL. Because they dont want me to zombified and worried at work as im working with children.

I just pray that everything will keep on this way.

You are fortunate to have this employer who stand behind you knowing all this is a scam.

The key is to let them know BEFORE they get calls, same for NOK, this way you preempt the shock they will get.

All the best, you are on your way!

Bebe2019 24-08-2019 09:37 AM

Stress up all over again.... 😭😭😭😭

OomphFroglet 24-08-2019 09:48 AM

That’s why I said even if you move house, he will go get your new place into trouble. Or worse. If there’s extra money from selling your current house, he would gamble it off. Need to rethink about it and stand your ground against him.

Now you don’t need to worry so much about ah long come disturb. Already splashed once and they can’t do much now also. How much he owe them? If big amount then maybe need to endure a bit longer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by how how (Post 122394877)
8yrs ago help him settle debts, help him pay for fines so tat he dont hv to go jail for so long. It was really a wrong move. He is not remorse at all, if not y AL come n splash paint. He continue to eat well n sleep in peace.

how how 24-08-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OomphFroglet (Post 122400130)
Thatís why I said even if you move house, he will go get your new place into trouble. Or worse. If thereís extra money from selling your current house, he would gamble it off. Need to rethink about it and stand your ground against him.

Now you donít need to worry so much about ah long come disturb. Already splashed once and they canít do much now also. How much he owe them? If big amount then maybe need to endure a bit longer.

He says $3k n tat was 7yrs ago n he says he repay all already, shld I believe him? He changed his hp no after he come out of jail. AL look for him for many yrs until last yr Sept got his new HP no. I dont believe AL will continue to look for his debtors for so many yrs, am I right? He says last time AL dont make copy of ic, if not they can send letter to us n neighbour with ic photo n make us shameful. I am so lost, idk wat to believe, wat to not believe...

Heartyheart 24-08-2019 11:47 AM

Unlikely to be a 7 year ago loan. If AL only started harassing you all lately, then it’s pretty obvious that it’s loan that is recent..

Don’t fear because they won’t come and physically harm you guys. Continue with your life. Do all you can to prevent things from happening, like making police report and installing cctv.

What’s more important now is how to help your hubby be truthful and turn over a new leaf.. maybe sit down and have a serious talk with him and join some gambling support group if necessary?

There’s always a way to solve problem, don’t fret, be strong!

Anything we are all here to give advise! 💪🏻

Quote:

Originally Posted by how how (Post 122401524)
He says $3k n tat was 7yrs ago n he says he repay all already, shld I believe him? He changed his hp no after he come out of jail. AL look for him for many yrs until last yr Sept got his new HP no. I dont believe AL will continue to look for his debtors for so many yrs, am I right? He says last time AL dont make copy of ic, if not they can send letter to us n neighbour with ic photo n make us shameful. I am so lost, idk wat to believe, wat to not believe...