HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree76Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-08-2019, 12:56 PM   #631

Advise needed

It's been 16 days since I stopped contacting the 2LS and payments. It's only once that they called my office and that too hanged up. Since then it's quiet. I have another big issue that am not sure what to do. I am owing 3 LML and I have delayed the repayment and today is the due for all 3. I don't have a single cent to pay them and am very worried. My family is not aware of all these and please advise me what to do. Thank you
Suz120373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2019, 01:12 PM   #632

You paid 22 stalls in total. 3-4 payments a day.... I'm paying 3 a day and extra extra 1 on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I'm almost dried out of everything... Now at total lost as all commitment made to the stupid LS that I neglect my financial responsibilities as a husband. I've been following this forum for quite sometime but I have yet to have the courage to pull the plug. I tried to do it on one occasion but backed out as my wife is a civil servant. Right now I have ghost out on one but he has been sending me pictures of my unit and he has pasted some o$p$ on my neighborhood blocks. Was informed by my friend of the pastings. Yesterday he sent a threat saying that he is responsible for the current things that he will be doing. Kept me awake the whole night thinking about. Sigh
How much u owe on that particular LS for him to paste O$P$poster if I may know? Thanks
Bebe2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2019, 01:40 PM   #633

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...mmers-11854278

May this he good news for all of us, victims.
Old 30-08-2019, 02:36 PM   #634

It's been 16 days since I stopped contacting the 2LS and payments. It's only once that they called my office and that too hanged up. Since then it's quiet. I have another big issue that am not sure what to do. I am owing 3 LML and I have delayed the repayment and today is the due for all 3. I don't have a single cent to pay them and am very worried. My family is not aware of all these and please advise me what to do. Thank you
try calling the LML? tell them that you are trying your best to borrow some money from friends and relatives to pay them. i also owe 1 LML and i keep calling them everyday to tell them my status of payment.
Timmy50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2019, 02:39 PM   #635

They just not listening because I postponed for one week and now they are threatening me. Calling me non stop. My family is not aqare of allthese .
try calling the LML? tell them that you are trying your best to borrow some money from friends and relatives to pay them. i also owe 1 LML and i keep calling them everyday to tell them my status of payment.
Suz120373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2019, 03:26 PM   #636

It all started when I borrowed $3K it was supposed to be $3k return $3600 and defer $600. So initially was paying the deferment as normal then there was an incident where I had no source of income to pay then they gave me another account to offset the defer and help me roll which then is $1500 return $1800 defer $300 but unfortunately, the second loan got my bank frozen. But they convinced me that it will be ok. But I was desperate for money at the point. Afterwhich one operator after another comes in and offer daily repayment, weekly repayment etc. which made me to go deeper and deeper. During the time my bank was frozen led me into so in depth that right now the feeling makes me sometimes feel like dying. So my point is that I felt that I'm in trapped by these LS operating which makes me think they're helping when in fact got me into deeper misery. I am currently servicing on 4LS but I ghost 1 out, the one which made my bank frozen but still the other 3LS is also causing a huge damage on my source of income and also my life. Because on calculation I've been paying the deferment more than the principle amount.

How much u owe on that particular LS for him to paste O$P$poster if I may know? Thanks
Don.tasrif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2019, 03:26 PM   #637

They just not listening because I postponed for one week and now they are threatening me. Calling me non stop. My family is not aqare of allthese .
LML have guideline in their business and they cant threaten you here and there and make a police report if they keep harassing yop
Try negotiate repayment term with them and remember owed money is not crime in singapore
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2019, 03:51 PM   #638

It all started when I borrowed $3K it was supposed to be $3k return $3600 and defer $600. So initially was paying the deferment as normal then there was an incident where I had no source of income to pay then they gave me another account to offset the defer and help me roll which then is $1500 return $1800 defer $300 but unfortunately, the second loan got my bank frozen. But they convinced me that it will be ok. But I was desperate for money at the point. Afterwhich one operator after another comes in and offer daily repayment, weekly repayment etc. which made me to go deeper and deeper. During the time my bank was frozen led me into so in depth that right now the feeling makes me sometimes feel like dying. So my point is that I felt that I'm in trapped by these LS operating which makes me think they're helping when in fact got me into deeper misery. I am currently servicing on 4LS but I ghost 1 out, the one which made my bank frozen but still the other 3LS is also causing a huge damage on my source of income and also my life. Because on calculation I've been paying the deferment more than the principle amount.
i currently ghosting on 3 LS with 5 loans. i have only made defer payments to 2 of my loans before i ghost. so far 3 nights nothing happen only 1 mac delivery made but i explained to the delivery guy what happpened and he just go off. This is just the beginning. i have blocked all possible numbers that they used to call me. I have been staying awake till 4am for these 3 nights and will continue to do so till my CCTV is up.

police report made and requested them to patrol my area during the wee hours of the night.

Last edited by Timmy50; 30-08-2019 at 03:59 PM..
Old 30-08-2019, 04:22 PM   #639

You paid 22 stalls in total. 3-4 payments a day.... I'm paying 3 a day and extra extra 1 on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I'm almost dried out of everything... Now at total lost as all commitment made to the stupid LS that I neglect my financial responsibilities as a husband. I've been following this forum for quite sometime but I have yet to have the courage to pull the plug. I tried to do it on one occasion but backed out as my wife is a civil servant. Right now I have ghost out on one but he has been sending me pictures of my unit and he has pasted some o$p$ on my neighborhood blocks. Was informed by my friend of the pastings. Yesterday he sent a threat saying that he is responsible for the current things that he will be doing. Kept me awake the whole night thinking about. Sigh
Report to police asap. Stop paying.
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2019, 04:27 PM   #640

This has been haunting me the past few nights too.... Sigh!

i currently ghosting on 3 LS with 5 loans. i have only made defer payments to 2 of my loans before i ghost. so far 3 nights nothing happen only 1 mac delivery made but i explained to the delivery guy what happpened and he just go off. This is just the beginning. i have blocked all possible numbers that they used to call me. I have been staying awake till 4am for these 3 nights and will continue to do so till my CCTV is up.

police report made and requested them to patrol my area during the wee hours of the night.
Don.tasrif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2019, 04:32 PM   #641

This has been haunting me the past few nights too.... Sigh!
we dont have a choice because of the mistakes we made. just go make police report, close your bank account and change all numbers that you have given them. let your families, friends and people at work know about this. have to be thick skin like those who said here. this is no time for us to save our faces anymore.
Old 30-08-2019, 04:53 PM   #642

Ic, please make a police report for the safety of Yr family and u
Old 31-08-2019, 01:14 AM   #643

police report made and requested them to patrol my area during the wee hours of the nights ht.
Go sleep, don't lose sleep over this.
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2019, 01:51 PM   #644

Can I ask, if for LML if we can't afford to pay what can be done please, thanks. Any1 experience with LML just something I just keen to know, thanks
Old 31-08-2019, 03:41 PM   #645

[QUOTE=Bebe2019;122524706]Can I ask, if for LML if we can't afford to pay what can be done please, thanks. Any1 experience with LML just something I just keen to know, thanks[/QUOTE
They will visit you at home or office and send you the demand letter but if you no money just said no money to them
Arrange repayment term with their office but they cant threatening you
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.