HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree91Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-08-2019, 04:16 PM   #646

[QUOTE=Iamsostress;122526145]
Can I ask, if for LML if we can't afford to pay what can be done please, thanks. Any1 experience with LML just something I just keen to know, thanks[/QUOTE
They will visit you at home or office and send you the demand letter but if you no money just said no money to them
Arrange repayment term with their office but they cant threatening you
Is it adviceable to go down to their office b4 they send letter to home or office?
Bebe2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2019, 04:41 PM   #647

[QUOTE=Bebe2019;122526616]

Is it adviceable to go down to their office b4 they send letter to home or office?
Yes if can and for my case they went up to my house and i have arrange payment term with them
Remember they are licensed blood sucker too
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2019, 04:55 PM   #648

[QUOTE=Iamsostress;122527028]
Yes if can and for my case they went up to my house and i have arrange payment term with them
Remember they are licensed blood sucker too
Can I pm u, pls
Bebe2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2019, 05:02 PM   #649

[QUOTE=Bebe2019;122527238]

Can I pm u, pls
Sure sure
Old 01-09-2019, 10:09 AM   #650

Unfortunately, there's only so much you can do with LML, they hold a license and their debt collection tactics can be genuinely more harrassing than UML. UML will scare you into doing payments. LML and their debt collectors will embarrass you into doing it.

1. Try to inform them as early as you can by calling them or visiting them at their office.
Try to reach an amicable payment plan. Always prepare some money on hand to pay first.

2. Failing which, borrow what you can from your friends and family and settle it.

3. If not possible, explore bankruptcy or DRS. (if debts too big)

IMO, and experience, LML harder to handle.
Stupid person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:37 PM   #651

my LML 1st month installment due on the 23rd but till now i have not pay finish my 1st month. i have been updating them everyday whether i have payment or not. so far they just tell me to find money to pay them if possible and clear my 1st month installment on phone calls and SMS.
Timmy50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 04:39 PM   #652

my LML 1st month installment due on the 23rd but till now i have not pay finish my 1st month. i have been updating them everyday whether i have payment or not. so far they just tell me to find money to pay them if possible and clear my 1st month installment on phone calls and SMS.
Keep it up. most important for LML is there you need to show payment.

They are a registered business set up, but watched closely by the ministry of Law. So they will not jeopardise that License and golden goose by doing unnecessary harassment until they assess the case beyond help.

Just remember, whatever you do, dont borrow from the UML to fill this hole. It is NEVER the solution.
Stupid person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 09:11 PM   #653

It's been 16 days since I stopped contacting the 2LS and payments. It's only once that they called my office and that too hanged up. Since then it's quiet. I have another big issue that am not sure what to do. I am owing 3 LML and I have delayed the repayment and today is the due for all 3. I don't have a single cent to pay them and am very worried. My family is not aware of all these and please advise me what to do. Thank you
LS can be settled by making police report and install CCTV.
LML is not so easy to handle unless you manage to pay them regularly according to the paying plan.
You better borrow money from relatives or advance salary from your boss to pay them to avoid any embarrassment whether at home or office.
They really will show up and stand there face to face with you unlike the LS.
Some will bring along big banner.
andylau78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 07:21 AM   #654

Hi I new here I am a local I saw the text advertising and message the man ask for loan and he have my ic cpf statements screenshot and my bank account they first send 500 and ask defer 800 back and I told them I not want the loan but they force me pay cancel fee 1500 or pay process fee fee 1380 so I did send than he ask for me send again 1380 for agreement fee which I told them I do not have than he send his agreement loan to my gmail I never sign and I not agree and he say he give discount pay 800 only than release the loan this Wednesday but I did make police report yesterday. What will they do will they harass me?
Tired22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 07:29 AM   #655

Hi I new here I am a local I saw the text advertising and message the man ask for loan and he have my ic cpf statements screenshot and my bank account they first send 500 and ask defer 800 back and I told them I not want the loan but they force me pay cancel fee 1500 or pay process fee fee 1380 so I did send than he ask for me send again 1380 for agreement fee which I told them I do not have than he send his agreement loan to my gmail I never sign and I not agree and he say he give discount pay 800 only than release the loan this Wednesday but I did make police report yesterday. What will they do will they harass me?
Loan scam please make an police report
Old 02-09-2019, 07:38 AM   #656

Loan scam please make an police report
I did make report but will they harass my house I fear they will disturb

Last edited by Tired22; 02-09-2019 at 08:31 AM..
Tired22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:09 AM   #657

Hi Guys, I want to check if any of you have heard of SALC(Singapore Anti Loanshark Community. Saw them on FB anyone on this community used or seek their help before?
Don.tasrif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 12:24 PM   #658
Arch-Supremacy Member

install cctv print out cctv images of their faces and report police again.
#90daysnofapchallenge
#fkpruscums
#bewaretradingcoursesellers
Mr. Wood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 12:28 PM   #659
Arch-Supremacy Member

we cannot stop scums from harassing our homes. but we can collect evidence and send to police. too many cases police will take action. especially near election with some pressure from mp.

those scums are fking cockroaches. if they know u afraid, they will harass u more.
dun hav to reply or talk to them.
if they are legal loan company and u really take a loan, they will have use a legal process to recover the loans.

dun care. fk them.
#90daysnofapchallenge
#fkpruscums
#bewaretradingcoursesellers
Mr. Wood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 01:19 PM   #660

install CCTV capture their handsome or beautiful face. HandOver to polis to follow up. Life goes on
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.