Old 05-09-2019, 07:06 PM   #692

Good job SPF ...more please

Man Arrested For Loanshark Harassment

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...k_Harassment_F

Malaysian Man Arrested For A Series Of Loanshark Harassment

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...Harassment_CID
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 07:42 PM   #693

Hey man today the uml manage to find my neighbour number and threatening and ask my mom number and harass and continue messaging my mom and call up and talk and demand 2k to settle and they say they piss off because I told them I report police and say tomorrow morning need transfer 2 k by 10am. And say not send will burn the house and my mom ask if I owe them money why no document say I owe them money . And the loan agreement they send was never sign by me and the money I never even had. Omg
Hi how r u and Yr mum? Did d LS do anything as they said bro? Please take care
Bebe2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 07:42 PM   #694

Good job SPF ...more please

Man Arrested For Loanshark Harassment

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...k_Harassment_F

Malaysian Man Arrested For A Series Of Loanshark Harassment

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...Harassment_CID
Thank u SPF. Good job
Old 05-09-2019, 11:26 PM   #695

They today Keep calling my mom and my mom phone in silent mode and today my mom never send any money but still in fear them is old I so worry and I never even took their money I lost 2k earlier all those fee why still want disturb
Tired22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:28 AM   #696

They today Keep calling my mom and my mom phone in silent mode and today my mom never send any money but still in fear them is old I so worry and I never even took their money I lost 2k earlier all those fee why still want disturb
Tell Yr mum to block their calls. Have u report to the police? Have u install cctv? Is there cctv at Yr blk?
Old 06-09-2019, 02:09 PM   #697

Hi i would like to knw what is the worst thing lml can do to u if u cant make the payment on time n is there a way to settle it with them
Zerofury6@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 02:29 PM   #698

Pls approach blessed grace social services to negotiate repayment terms. I have gone through it. And these LML are worst off than LS. Theyccoem you your house with demand letters and start screaming and yelling t you to pay. Making you embarrassed in front of neighbors.
Hi i would like to knw what is the worst thing lml can do to u if u cant make the payment on time n is there a way to settle it with them
Suz120373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 04:05 PM   #699

Tell Yr mum to block their calls. Have u report to the police? Have u install cctv? Is there cctv at Yr blk?
Sure have but now I waiting to get approval by hdb to install cctv
So mental stress even after work at night worry they come after me than
Old 06-09-2019, 04:06 PM   #700

Now not yet but just worry so you know is the urge and flare in heart really want to kill them all man
Old 06-09-2019, 06:46 PM   #701

Now not yet but just worry so you know is the urge and flare in heart really want to kill them all man
Please don't get yourself into deeper problem. Just block all their calls. If possible change yours and your mum hp no, if possible. And get your cctv ready, once u have the green light quickly install them. For my case I am pretty sure they send someone to survey my place as my cctv has captured 1 male subject that none of my neighbours have seen him b4. I showed his pic to my neighbours to verify just incase. I also showed his pic to my IO which they took a snapshot of it. Stay vigilant. If Yr hse is corridor, do not open the doors and windows for now. Tell Yr mum to be careful. U too must be careful. Please take care.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:52 PM   #702

Sure have but now I waiting to get approval by hdb to install cctv
So mental stress even after work at night worry they come after me than
I know what u mean, its very stressful. My IO adviced me to walk where there is covered by their cctv just incase and get 999 ready. If they approach u, just ignore do not engage with them and just dial 999. Life is never d same. Freedom has been rip apart from me. I become paranoid but stay strong for Yr mum and yourself. Be vigilant. Remember don't get physical with them if u happen to meet them. U have enuf problem now to get yourself into another problem. Let SPF handle them. Take care
Old 06-09-2019, 06:59 PM   #703

Hi, recently 1 of my colleague/friend fell for the cheap loan scam, the one usual 10k pay 180/month for 60months etc ..
Anyway he was given $700 and told to trf $1000 5days later. Immediately he felt something wrong and confessed to me and said he gave my no. as NOK.. I told him to return the $700 immediately and go make police report. He did that and blocked the scammer.
Today the scammer whatsapp me and told me to ask my friend to contact him otherwise he will target me, come to my house etc ...
Firstly, I did not take any loan or receive and money from this scammer, secondly my friend said he didnt give him my address, so do I have anything to worry about? Assume the scammer knows my address, will he really come disturb me? Should I go and make a police report just incase?
Advisable to make the police report online or go down the station in person ah?

TIA.. I actually kind of hope he send some1 to my place, then I will whack the runner 1x good one... meanwhile would appreciate any advice thank you !
report police and block. Hack care la!
polarinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:01 PM   #704

Remember, the splashers are also victims of LS. If they come, just shout or with cctv recording, they will be waiting for rotan and jail time.

don't be afraid of criminals!!
polarinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 11:30 PM   #705

Remember, the splashers are also victims of LS. If they come, just shout or with cctv recording, they will be waiting for rotan and jail time.

don't be afraid of criminals!!
But we never take any single cent from loanshark why must they harass they already cheat our money for their fees . If we take the money than nothing to say but never even one cent
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.