HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree52Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2019, 03:42 PM   #721

Agreed. Anyway, there are cheaper motion detection cctv. I use both expensive and cheap one. I know only can install one but I still install 2.

I can share with you guys. Just PM.

Anyway last bus or train is before midnight. That's why never come in the wee hours. ✌
Taxi still available
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 03:48 PM   #722

I would like to share my story.

This happens to me last week.

First, it is really my fault I did not able to recognize that I am dealing with LS. I thought they are legit because they use an actual lending company name with address and number. I already give them my personal information and the money was already bank in to my account.

When I realize this, I returned the money immediately with all the fees they ask me to. I paid because I am very afraid. I even paid 3x the amount I borrowed. I know I didn't owe them at all now.

As of right now, they are still messaging me and Im very afraid now. I already transferred a new home. I am thinking of the safety of my previous housemates if they start to harass me. I did not receive any harassment message yet.

Is this enough to report to police now? I am also afraid because I am a foreigner. I am afraid this will affect my work. Please advise.

Last edited by niketik; 07-09-2019 at 04:33 PM..
niketik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 05:47 PM   #723

because they are criminals? criminals won't talk logic with u.
Because we donít know who their runner is and maybe when we walk pass we not know friends or foes. Because maybe we as victim we maybe see each other but not know we had that experience itís tired to really avoid hope not even to pass by the runner
Tired22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 07:30 PM   #724

First, it is really my fault I did not able to recognize that I am dealing with LS. I thought they are legit because they use an actual lending company name with address and number. I already give them my personal information and the money was already bank in to my account.

When I realize this, I returned the money immediately with all the fees they ask me to. I paid because I am very afraid. I even paid 3x the amount I borrowed. I know I didn't owe them at all now.

As of right now, they are still messaging me and Im very afraid now. I already transferred a new home. I am thinking of the safety of my previous housemates if they start to harass me. I did not receive any harassment message yet.

Is this enough to report to police now? I am also afraid because I am a foreigner. I am afraid this will affect my work. Please advise.
You manage to Google until here but can't Google the license money lender ?
Please click the link and read.

https://www.mlaw.gov.sg/content/rom/...singapore.html
https://www.mom.gov.sg/-/media/mom/d...-borrowers.pdf
andylau78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:14 PM   #725

You manage to Google until here but can't Google the license money lender ?
Please click the link and read.

https://www.mom.gov.sg/-/media/mom/d...-borrowers.pdf
Pls be nice and dont be sarcastic
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:33 PM   #726

change number and heck care la.

move on
polarinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 09:07 PM   #727

I google their name. It seems legit to me because it is in the list.
But when they transferred the money without even asking me, i realized im in a mess.
niketik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 10:28 PM   #728

What you means ?
Old 07-09-2019, 10:32 PM   #729

I google their name. It seems legit to me because it is in the list.
But when they transferred the money without even asking me, i realized im in a mess.
You saw the list but never saw the warning information? LML have to meet face to face not through text messages. Please click and read again.

Old 07-09-2019, 10:35 PM   #730

change number and heck care la.

move on
Must make police report. Let the police catch those LS runner who dare to harass him.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:36 AM   #731

Must make police report. Let the police catch those LS runner who dare to harass him.
very true...bring more of these runners down..
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 09:41 AM   #732

you dun even need a loan since you can pay them back 3 times within a week !!!
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 10:41 AM   #733

Yes file police report ASAP. Be strong, we are here for you.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 10:56 AM   #734

you dun even need a loan since you can pay them back 3 times within a week !!!
Paid back 3 times within a week, why still go and borrow money ?
Old 08-09-2019, 10:58 AM   #735

very true...bring more of these runners down..
I believed those runners are those desperate debtors them self who can't think properly to do the LS bidding.
The real LS mastermind hiding behind driving big car and staying at big house.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.