HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree41Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-09-2019, 09:32 PM   #796

Well. I will explained everything with SPF/Banks and hopefully can clear my name ):
It will take some time for them to unfreeze Yr account. Just hang on bro
Bebe2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 08:07 AM   #797

the 500ml ? reasonable price..
its good to keep one at home
I just checked its 1000ml for $7.50
Old 16-09-2019, 09:15 AM   #798

Thank you for the advise.

My workplace already knew abt this as they called uo my HR and say if i nvr return their call, they will come harass the children in the school.

Thats when my principal found out and i come clear with her that im being scammed.

And now, she is indirectly telling me to oay up. Coz if i pay up, this wont happen. She said i also make the whole school involve in this.

Really disappointed in myself.
DO NOT PAY! Take time to explain to her it is a scammer. File police report, you can do online. Pick yourself up, you can beat these scammers like so many here have done it too!

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 10:18 AM   #799

Why never make any police report ?
Don't take matter on your own hands.
Follow the police instructions.
CCTV need approval, is not just installed like that.

Yes andylau is absolutely correct. make a police report straight away. I was writing on the assumption that the affected person already has done so.

CCTV installation also needs approval. Though i installed before the approval came...lol
Stupid person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 11:49 AM   #800

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...box=1568595919

guys this is a very positive news for us
Timmy50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 01:31 PM   #801

Bro they just keep calling my office that day. So what happened is I already told my colleagues and everyone working there I got scammed and each time they called, they just say Iím no longer working there. It takes a lot of courage to overcome this. But well we are all man. If we did something wrong we need to face the music. Itís a big lesson learnt from me. You have to be strong bro. Itís not the end of the life. Tough time donít last tough man do. Always remember this
Anyone have ls that visit your office or shame you with your photos
Siaosiao12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 07:14 PM   #802

Anyone have ls that visit your office or shame you with your photos
So far nobody visited my office. Yes they send me photos of me with my ic which they videocall me when I took up the loan. They wonít have fax machine I Guess? Itís easier for them to get caught. And they wonít come your office. Full of cctv. I believe they donít have that balls to do it.
MrHelper93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 07:31 PM   #803

So far nobody visited my office. Yes they send me photos of me with my ic which they videocall me when I took up the loan. They wonít have fax machine I Guess? Itís easier for them to get caught. And they wonít come your office. Full of cctv. I believe they donít have that balls to do it.
Yeah they threaten to send my ic and that I owe money to the neighbours
Old 16-09-2019, 07:31 PM   #804

Yeah they threaten to send my ic and that I owe money to the neighbours
Most of them belong to the same group and they just come up with different stories to make u pay more
Old 16-09-2019, 08:33 PM   #805

Most of them belong to the same group and they just come up with different stories to make u pay more
I just stop paying them today. In fact they earned more than double of what they give me. But still threaten me to distrub my neighbour so far.
I just ignore their msg.
Neverlearn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 08:35 PM   #806

Today it started again. Called up my IO and informed about the threat.

May i know what should i do if they were to vandalise the wall, splash paint, lock my gate, etc.

Call 999 immediately or call my IO (the NPC that he is in)?
nurf11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 08:44 PM   #807

May i know what should i do if they were to vandalise the wall, splash paint, lock my gate, etc.

Call 999 immediately then Yr IO. The spf will come ASAP. They will call the town council to clean up once they take all the evidence that is required. Have u install cctv?

U didn't block their no?

Last edited by Bebe2019; 16-09-2019 at 08:46 PM..
Old 16-09-2019, 09:08 PM   #808

I spoke to my io, he say call 999, but anything to update just call him. Give them all the numbers they used to contact you so that they can check if more than 1 person report the number.

Block and report them on WhatsApp. I tried not blocking them to see what they can do and say, In the end they just keep calling and spam everyday and threats. So I blocked and report.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:09 PM   #809

I spoke to my io, he say call 999, but anything to update just call him. Give them all the numbers they used to contact you so that they can check if more than 1 person report the number.

Block and report them on WhatsApp. I tried not blocking them to see what they can do and say, In the end they just keep calling and spam everyday and threats. So I blocked and report.
You IO Can only submit to the team incharge of investigating this loansharks. So give them as much info as possible
Old 16-09-2019, 10:30 PM   #810

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...box=1568595919

guys this is a very positive news for us
I believed those are small fry runners.
21 caught, another 21 will take over their place because the business is too lucrative.
Just concentrate on your own matter and follow all the Singapore police instructions.
Don't act hero and take matter into your own hands.
Don't busybody.
Don't trust anyone in this forum.
Only can trust Singapore Police.
I'm not refer to you, just borrow your link only.
andylau78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.