HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree52Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2019, 11:53 PM   #811

I believed those are small fry runners.
21 caught, another 21 will take over their place because the business is too lucrative.
Just concentrate on your own matter and follow all the Singapore police instructions.
Don't act hero and take matter into your own hands.
Don't busybody.
Don't trust anyone in this forum.
Only can trust Singapore Police.
I'm not refer to you, just borrow your link only.
You confusing people lah about don't trust anyone here.

At least trust our advice here..😁😁😁
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 06:53 AM   #812

Hi all, have been reading the posts so far and feel very encouraged. I am going to block one LS who I already made defer payment more than what was loaned. So I believe they will not harrass me as the amount is small.

But there is one more, he loaned me $750 and defer $250, otherwise pay $1000 to close account. Should I just pay back what he has loaned then block him? I have only made 1 defer payment so far.

Appreciate any advice thanks!
lohyn_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 07:40 AM   #813

Hi all, have been reading the posts so far and feel very encouraged. I am going to block one LS who I already made defer payment more than what was loaned. So I believe they will not harrass me as the amount is small.

But there is one more, he loaned me $750 and defer $250, otherwise pay $1000 to close account. Should I just pay back what he has loaned then block him? I have only made 1 defer payment so far.

Just ghost them hack care
Iamsostress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 07:43 AM   #814
Supremacy Member

One Telco in oren colour asked moi, why do I want to change my number , when it is obviously a golden number, paid with a company check.

The silly staff asked, and I replied, because I like it and not that I owe ah long or other companies money.
A Better Tomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 09:12 AM   #815

Just ghost them hack care
Serious, means totally dont pay anymore?
lohyn_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 09:13 AM   #816

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...box=1568595919

guys this is a very positive news for us
Yes! We need to see more arrests in Malaysia!

Straits Times just took this article from Malaysia paper, they still don't know the difference between loan shark and loan scam. This is our moment, call up the media and let them know the difference and the tricks and fear tactics of the loan scammers. Let their tricks be known and their scam go to zero.
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 09:54 AM   #817

Serious, means totally dont pay anymore?
How many times you want use to say, Do not pay unless you want to be harassed for the rest of your life.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests
Old 17-09-2019, 09:56 AM   #818

I believed those are small fry runners.
21 caught, another 21 will take over their place because the business is too lucrative.
Just concentrate on your own matter and follow all the Singapore police instructions.
Don't act hero and take matter into your own hands.
Don't busybody.
Don't trust anyone in this forum.
Only can trust Singapore Police.
I'm not refer to you, just borrow your link only.
Who make it lucrative? All the victims. We are here to stop them. They are all going to jail very soon.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests
Old 17-09-2019, 11:21 AM   #819

Hi just went police yesterday.. Now on bail but I didn't assist ls. I just return what they ask me to and they force loan one me. So now I am on bail. Asking to report back next two week. Want to ask anything will happen??
Omgshilife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 11:59 AM   #820

Donít have to pay bro. Even if you pay the 1k they will ask you to pay more. You donít believe you tell them you want to clear loan today. They will give you all sorts of rubbish.
MrHelper93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 12:00 PM   #821

Hi just went police yesterday.. Now on bail but I didn't assist ls. I just return what they ask me to and they force loan one me. So now I am on bail. Asking to report back next two week. Want to ask anything will happen??
Why in the first place you will be will be on bail. Definitely assist them in trf money or you runner?
MrHelper93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 12:01 PM   #822

My wife kana before and pls pm me for more info thanks
Old 17-09-2019, 12:03 PM   #823

Why
y in the first place you will be will be on bail. Definitely assist them in trf money or you runner?
Yup LS force transfer money into the account and ask demand you to trasfer back the money to certain account
Consider is assisting the LS
Old 17-09-2019, 12:07 PM   #824

My wife kana before and pls pm me for more info thanks
Pm send already

Last edited by Omgshilife; 17-09-2019 at 12:22 PM..
Old 17-09-2019, 12:08 PM   #825

Why in the first place you will be will be on bail. Definitely assist them in trf money or you runner?
I not runner and didn't agree to lent them acc. They loan me money force me to defer and also been quite a big mass but was last year thing. . Now than they call me up.
I just pureply thought I was transfer the money they want for defer or clear
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.