HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree77Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2019, 06:31 AM   #841

For victims,

Always make a Police report first. Don't transfer back funds, even forced loan. I know you want to get rid of the ill-gotten money immediately and "settle" with them. Also Stop paying defer. You can be implicated by the Police if you transfer money to the account given by the LS.

Better, put the money to good use. Use it to treat family to a simple meal rather than feed the LS.

Get advice from I/O and request bank to settle(need not be transfer back), show bank the Police report, let bank handle.

Share your problem with your family. No choice, need their support for mental strength.

Install CCTV, get a permit from Town Council area office near your unit. Use Police report as evidence. Install ASAP.

Block all numbers unfamiliar to you and your NOK that you gave number to LS.

Inform your workplace immediate superior of your problem and highlight to them harassment phone calls will happen. Advise them to make police report. Also prepare mentally to be terminated.

Then, wait it out. Do have rest and eat well as you need all the strength to muster during this period. Put aside the guilt feeling, don't punish yourself further. Concentrate on the task at hand.

Be prepared to make that important 999 call if harassment happened at your place.

Continue to wait it out, soon it will be over once they cannot squeeze money from you. Don't be too bothered about the LS threats, all empty. If they splash paint or whatever, it's normally one off. FYI, they need to pay runners good money to do their dirty work. Runners always get caught within a few days to a month.So many CCTV in public place, cannot escape. And 3 strokes of the cane is confirm one.

To add, the LS that I was involved with, lost $1k trying to scam me. Bank did not transfer back to the account send from. Too bad...their loss.✌ I make this thread as my battleground fighting them.We need more people to join in the fight.

PS: I don't feel tired repeating this a thousand times.😁😁
CloudClau likes this.

Last edited by green72; 18-09-2019 at 07:09 AM..
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 08:45 AM   #842

Just got another call from unknown number. They use private numbers to call so u cannot block them
friend chg number , remember to leave grp chat for whatapps n never never use the function CHANGE NUMBER in grp chat function the LS will know
CloudClau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 08:49 AM   #843

For victims,

Always make a Police report first. Don't transfer back funds, even forced loan. I know you want to get rid of the ill-gotten money immediately and "settle" with them. Also Stop paying defer. You can be implicated by the Police if you transfer money to the account given by the LS.

Better, put the money to good use. Use it to treat family to a simple meal rather than feed the LS.

Get advice from I/O and request bank to settle(need not be transfer back), show bank the Police report, let bank handle.

Share your problem with your family. No choice, need their support for mental strength.

Install CCTV, get a permit from Town Council area office near your unit. Use Police report as evidence. Install ASAP.

Block all numbers unfamiliar to you and your NOK that you gave number to LS.

Inform your workplace immediate superior of your problem and highlight to them harassment phone calls will happen. Advise them to make police report. Also prepare mentally to be terminated.

Then, wait it out. Do have rest and eat well as you need all the strength to muster during this period. Put aside the guilt feeling, don't punish yourself further. Concentrate on the task at hand.

Be prepared to make that important 999 call if harassment happened at your place.

Continue to wait it out, soon it will be over once they cannot squeeze money from you. Don't be too bothered about the LS threats, all empty. If they splash paint or whatever, it's normally one off. FYI, they need to pay runners good money to do their dirty work. Runners always get caught within a few days to a month.So many CCTV in public place, cannot escape. And 3 strokes of the cane is confirm one.

To add, the LS that I was involved with, lost $1k trying to scam me. Bank did not transfer back to the account send from. Too bad...their loss.✌ I make this thread as my battleground fighting them.We need more people to join in the fight.

PS: I don't feel tired repeating this a thousand times.😁😁
Install CCTV, get a permit from Town Council area office near your unit. Use Police report as evidence. Install ASAP.- so long u have police report dun need to get permit , unless u wanna install at the wall outside tur hse if is within the door frame of your unit dun need permit
Old 18-09-2019, 09:56 AM   #844

Yes i install cctv already.

Nope, i didnt block their number yet. Should i? Coz i dont want them to call my workplace or NOK.

Now they are calling me using Private number and msging me.

😪😥
U answer their calls?
Bebe2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 11:40 AM   #845

Install CCTV, get a permit from Town Council area office near your unit. Use Police report as evidence. Install ASAP.- so long u have police report dun need to get permit , unless u wanna install at the wall outside tur hse if is within the door frame of your unit dun need permit
Day 2 ; NOK start to reveive unknown calls . I have reported police and informed my work place abt the situation. They understand well and will do full support .
Didnt apply CCTV so far as my blk full of police camera .
Neverlearn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 12:29 PM   #846

Day 2 ; NOK start to reveive unknown calls . I have reported police and informed my work place abt the situation. They understand well and will do full support .
Didnt apply CCTV so far as my blk full of police camera .
My blk also full of police CCTV and yet i got splashed n lock , before i install my own cctv
Old 18-09-2019, 12:30 PM   #847

Two Women Arrested For Carrying On The Business Of Unlicensed Moneylending

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...NEYLENDING_CID
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 01:17 PM   #848

My blk also full of police CCTV and yet i got splashed n lock , before i install my own cctv
Oh like that? Then i better apply one.
Dont know they stupidly want to do such things . Runner Confirmed kena caught one.
Somemore they already earn more than what they loaned me..
Neverlearn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 02:35 PM   #849

Oh like that? Then i better apply one.
Dont know they stupidly want to do such things . Runner Confirmed kena caught one.
Somemore they already earn more than what they loaned me..
sad to say the runner that did my hse , no idea got caught or not
Old 18-09-2019, 04:26 PM   #850

sad to say the runner that did my hse , no idea got caught or not
Oh dear, when was that? I hope the runner will be caught soon
Old 18-09-2019, 04:37 PM   #851

Oh dear, when was that? I hope the runner will be caught soon
quite some time back , last year Oct ba .
Old 18-09-2019, 05:10 PM   #852

so far I already made a police report regarding my ls problem bt I didnít inform my work place regarding my ls problem n now the ls start to make treat call n giving spam call at my place. Any advice n do i need to start looking for a new job
Zerofury6@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 06:12 PM   #853

quite some time back , last year Oct ba .
I hope they have been caught.
Old 18-09-2019, 06:27 PM   #854

so far I already made a police report regarding my ls problem bt I didnít inform my work place regarding my ls problem n now the ls start to make treat call n giving spam call at my place. Any advice n do i need to start looking for a new job
Example for my case i did informed to my company before they started to harassed to office but my company suspended me and tell me to resign.
But anyway i have already started a new job and new life
So yes pls inform to your superior or boss and let see how it goes from there and start to look for a new job
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2019, 09:41 PM   #855

Employer reaction and action varies. Please come clean about your problem with your families and employer.

Best before any phonecall harassments starts at your workplace. It's unfair to surprise your workplace with these harassment.

Pre-emptive action on your part may have helped your employer understand you.

But why must you ask if you need to find a new job? Only you know your employment situation best.

It's not a crime to borrow from LS if you are local per se. But paying back and all the money transferring from your account to their's can get you in trouble with the law.

My advice is, if you are still employed just show your police report to your employer. Let them decide to terminate you or not.

Just continue to ghost those LS and never ever pay anything to them. Get advice from your I/O.

Last edited by green72; 18-09-2019 at 09:45 PM..
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.