HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree49Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2019, 10:27 PM   #856

sad to say the runner that did my hse , no idea got caught or not
You can check here or check with IO. Most get caught within 1 week once CCTV capture them.

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2019, 01:19 AM   #857
Great Supremacy Member

Now LS have new pattern
They type a letter using computer and send the letter by mail box to the whole block.

They seems to have a huge data base whereby they can check full name and NIRC of the person. This leak data must be from someone working in govt sector. If not how they know the NIRC ?

Wonder if anyone see this pattern before ?

Last edited by manutd887; 19-09-2019 at 01:22 AM..
manutd887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2019, 06:33 AM   #858

Example for my case i did informed to my company before they started to harassed to office but my company suspended me and tell me to resign.
But anyway i have already started a new job and new life
So yes pls inform to your superior or boss and let see how it goes from there and start to look for a new job
Remember what **** pattern they had,don't give in just ghost and you will be fine
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2019, 08:02 AM   #859

Now LS have new pattern
They type a letter using computer and send the letter by mail box to the whole block.

They seems to have a huge data base whereby they can check full name and NIRC of the person. This leak data must be from someone working in govt sector. If not how they know the NIRC ?

Never seen before. Day 3 : so far silent. NOK only received strange calls on first day.
Reported and staying alert .
Neverlearn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2019, 10:07 AM   #860

Now LS have new pattern

ask a few of your neighbours to make a polis report..let them know there ia such a leak
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2019, 11:55 AM   #861

ask a few of your neighbours to make a polis report..let them know there ia such a leak
Yup they can buy fm data.com.sg

I think that is against the pdpa rules rite? Can we do anything with that?
Bebe2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2019, 02:04 PM   #862

As can be seen by this "new" tactic, they can only try to shame you to submit to their demands if threats fail.

But I feel this "new" tactic is tedious as they require to mail en-masse and normally most mailbox can be lock by owners to prevent thrash mail.Imagine the amount of stamps they need to buy and paste.🤣

I will definitely report to police if I receive such mail on behalf of the victim and other residents in my block.

By this method also the culprit can be caught. SPF can roughly trace which postbox it was sent from and track culprit via CCTV.

Thinking of it, I feel safe our government deployed thousand of CCTV everywhere. Our own installed CCTV provides at least the time stamp of the crime, so it doesn't matter if your CCTV is grainy. SPF can backtrack or fast forward the CCTVs in the vicinity to catch the culprit.

I wonder if every victims where to visit this thread and immediately does the actions we adviced, LS business will definitely go bust. I can only guess there a hundreds to thousands of victims out there still paying and suffering.

If only they they knew to stop the nightmare is to stop paying......😪

Now LS have new pattern

Last edited by green72; 19-09-2019 at 02:23 PM..
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2019, 02:35 PM   #863

Now LS have new pattern

I wonder what is the content of the letter? My LS also send me a WhatsApp with the list of my neighbour's name, contact and address. He said he will inform my neighbours about me owing them money, that was b4 I change my hp number. The best part is I don't owe them anything in fact I paid them 13 times more than what they transferred to me, stupid me. Damn scammer may u all go to jail.

Last edited by Bebe2019; 19-09-2019 at 02:38 PM..
Old 19-09-2019, 02:35 PM   #864

JusticeLeague2018 is right, look here , another runner caught days after the act.

This is at Whampoa drive. It took SPF 3 days to arrest the runner.

See the caning runners get in prison, don't be one. Not worth the punishment.

You can check here or check with IO. Most get caught within 1 week once CCTV capture them.

CRIME DOES NOT PAY, POLICE ARE ARRESTING! http://bit.ly/loanscamarrests

Last edited by green72; 19-09-2019 at 02:48 PM..
Old 19-09-2019, 02:48 PM   #865

JusticeLeague2018 is right, look here , another runner caught days after the act.

This is at Whampoa drive. It took SPF 3 days to arrest the runner.

See the caning runners get in prison, don't be one. Not worth the punishment.
Good job SPF, thanks for sharing this good news
Old 19-09-2019, 02:51 PM   #866

Yes, they also live a life of hide and seek. How long can they think they can live that kind of life.

Good to see you here.😁

I wonder what is the content of the letter? My LS also send me a WhatsApp with the list of my neighbour's name, contact and address. He said he will inform my neighbours about me owing them money, that was b4 I change my hp number. The best part is I don't owe them anything in fact I paid them 13 times more than what they transferred to me, stupid me. Damn scammer may u all go to jail.
Old 19-09-2019, 02:59 PM   #867

Yes, they also live a life of hide and seek. How long can they think they can live that kind of life.

Good to see you here.😁
Same to u too green72 😊

I am very happy when I read d news that these leeches has been caught esp those in recent news where 21 LS caught fm jb coz mine is from there from their no that they msg or calls me. I know the numbers that has been caught are not that significant but it does give me hope to each of us that justice is there for us.
Old 19-09-2019, 04:15 PM   #868
Great Supremacy Member

The content can be like
Your photos and IC with few words saying this person owed money blah blah blah
Ask this person to contact who and who

Something like that I think
manutd887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2019, 09:12 PM   #869

U answer their calls?
No. I never answer their calls or even their messages.
nurf11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2019, 10:21 PM   #870

Did you change number? Don’t give them the opportunities to stress you out any further

No. I never answer their calls or even their messages.
OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.