LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2019, 11:06 AM   #871

UML

Not too sure if this was posted before

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...ose-working-in
RavenKing80sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 12:36 PM   #872

New scam method...beware

New Variant Of Technical Support Scams – Scammers Transfer Funds Out Of Victims’ Bank Accounts Remotely By Impersonating Staff Of Telecommunication Service Provider Or Police

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p..._support_scams
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 04:01 PM   #873

Today a LS transferred $750 to my account. I called the bank and made a police report online. I blocked his number on WhatsApp too. Hopefully everything will be fine ~
lohyn_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 05:12 PM   #874

Today a LS transferred $750 to my account. I called the bank and made a police report online. I blocked his number on WhatsApp too. Hopefully everything will be fine ~
That is just the beginning and the harassment would started soon by sms or call or whatsapp but if download the call blocker apps and block the LS.
Be vigilant and stay alert
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 05:25 PM   #875

That is just the beginning and the harassment would started soon by sms or call or whatsapp but if download the call blocker apps and block the LS.
Be vigilant and stay alert
Just wondering, is it any loan amount they will harrass or bigger loan amounts will be worse?
lohyn_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 05:38 PM   #876

Just wondering, is it any loan amount they will harrass or bigger loan amounts will be worse?
Small or big amount is still the samw principle just stop paying after you have made police report
Small or big amount you would be also kana harassed only matter less or more harassment
Stay safe and move on with ur life
Old 20-09-2019, 07:03 PM   #877

and i just received a warning letter from LS. they typed everything in B&W but wrote my IC number using pen. the stamp they used is from malaysia. So if i ignore the warning letter, the next step they will do should be come my house harrass liao right?

i informed my IO and he say if i still want to make a report regarding this letter i can do so, if not just leave it because my case is still under investigation lol
Timmy50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 10:09 PM   #878

and i just received a warning letter from LS. they typed everything in B&W but wrote my IC number using pen. the stamp they used is from malaysia. So if i ignore the warning letter, the next step they will do should be come my house harrass liao right?

i informed my IO and he say if i still want to make a report regarding this letter i can do so, if not just leave it because my case is still under investigation lol
If those scum dare to come up your house call 999 immediately.
Old 21-09-2019, 09:09 AM   #879

Sending runner will be their final straw. They have to pay the runner and the runner is never one of their own but usually victims themselves.

Normally runner come chain your gate and run, splash your gate and run, paste debtor note and run. Always run away because the runner also scared. Only stupid ones hang around and create a commotion, asking to be caught by SPF. The rare occasion runner burn door confirm SPF will put extra effort to track and arrest.Their investigation will be fast track. Confirm get extra too in their sentencing.

So it's a costly errand for the LS. If you still don't comply then game over for them.

They will lose money paying runner to scare you. Unless the sum owed is large, they won't be so persistent. Nothing to profit spending so much money to repeatedly scare you.

This is their lobang we are happy to share and expose.

Last edited by green72; 21-09-2019 at 09:39 AM..
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 09:33 AM   #880

Simply ignore ALL rubbish they send and treat it like SPAM mail.

Make them feel powerless. BUT report to I/O if message contain life-threatening messages. Those are in fact empty threats too.

No need to worry as long as we live in Singapore.

Last edited by green72; 21-09-2019 at 09:36 AM..
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 09:47 AM   #881

make a report as this is criminal intimidation.
install CCTV and bring the runners down
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2019, 06:26 PM   #882

change phone number and bank acct.

life goes on.
polarinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2019, 08:55 AM   #883

Should just report mata. Install CCTV if can. Take these scum down.
rajahsurya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2019, 09:16 AM   #884

Did you change number? Don’t give them the opportunities to stress you out any further
I havent change my number yet. Should i?
nurf11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2019, 10:35 AM   #885

I havent change my number yet. Should i?
Yes pls its recommended of if your not comfortable to change new number you can alwaya install call blocker and aet privacy only contacts can call to you
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.