HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2019, 12:38 PM   #901

Wha all of you got good IO. I called my IO 1 mth ago and leave message and my hp no. but till today he never call me back at all. LS came to splash paint for more than 1.5 mths, I received a letter from SPF informing me that they have exhausted all the leads, is it to say that I am on my own and the runner who splash paint is still at large. I am very worried what LS will do next?
how how is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 12:39 PM   #902

Oh and when you refuse to get scammed. That's when the harassment will start. Once they get yr address and nok number the harassment will start as long you dont pay them for the rest of your life. Not kidding. For the rest of your life.

They will say can approved or already approved
Then they will get all yr info like nok number and bank account. Then they will force transfer a small amount to you. Like 500 then demand u must pay them back 700 or more for 1 week as trial loan. All ********.. u will never ever ever get that 10k loan. They will keep saying u need trial loan cause to make new record la or some stupid excuses.
Kainraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 01:24 PM   #903

Wha all of you got good IO. I called my IO 1 mth ago and leave message and my hp no. but till today he never call me back at all. LS came to splash paint for more than 1.5 mths, I received a letter from SPF informing me that they have exhausted all the leads, is it to say that I am on my own and the runner who splash paint is still at large. I am very worried what LS will do next?
The runner who splash paint is probably another poor debtor who was pressured into doing this work. Ultimately he will be caught becos he cannot stop working for the LS (the LS will threaten to report runner to police). Min punishment is 3 month, 6 strokes and maybe fine.

There is nothing you can do, just stop all communication with the LS (or any LS). do not return msgs, do not take any anonymous number call, disconnect your houseline (for a couple of weeks). LS will stop harassing you when you not communicating with them and not paying them. They will move to next target. If you pay them to stop, it will never stop becos it is free money for them.
groo-the-wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 01:28 PM   #904
Arch-Supremacy Member

Then they will get all yr info like nok number and bank account. Then they will force transfer a small amount to you. Like 500 then demand u must pay them back 700 or more for 1 week as trial loan. All ********.. u will never ever ever get that 10k loan. They will keep saying u need trial loan cause to make new record la or some stupid excuses.
Thanks Bro, I dare not call them already...

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT
Laoyeh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 01:29 PM   #905
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bro if I say I need the 10k tonight leh??? He transfer me 500 can I say 500 is no use to me, I need 10k???

Old 24-09-2019, 01:33 PM   #906
Arch-Supremacy Member

Oh and when you refuse to get scammed. That's when the harassment will start. Once they get yr address and nok number the harassment will start as long you dont pay them for the rest of your life. Not kidding. For the rest of your life.
Is it possible to give them a fake address???

Old 24-09-2019, 01:57 PM   #907

how how, no need worry. SPF will get them. On your part, you need to make a Police report or call 999 if you need immediate assistance.

We need to be proactive. Why don't you email to your I/O. For my case, we talk only through e-mails. Not even once via phone calls or in person. He was prompt to the emails.

It doesn't matter to you if runner get's caught but of course better if he/she get's arrested.

More important no repeat incident at your place.
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 02:23 PM   #908

Bro if I say I need the 10k tonight leh??? He transfer me 500 can I say 500 is no use to me, I need 10k???

Bro, don't mind me ask how old r u? Almost all of us here have gone tru the LS harrasment and seems a few of us have already shared with u what the consequences will be but seems u still seems not to understand. Perhaps u wanna give yourself a try with those LS to have a taste of it.
Bebe2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 02:27 PM   #909

how how, no need worry. SPF will get them. On your part, you need to make a Police report or call 999 if you need immediate assistance.

We need to be proactive. Why don't you email to your I/O. For my case, we talk only through e-mails. Not even once via phone calls or in person. He was prompt to the emails.

It doesn't matter to you if runner get's caught but of course better if he/she get's arrested.

More important no repeat incident at your place.
Green72 I pm u, thanks
Bebe2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 02:59 PM   #910

Before they give you any money, they will ask for your details and verify. Saying got to check if you got records or whatever nonsense, then once you give them, the nightmare starts.

Get it?
Messup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 04:12 PM   #911

This is not the forum to advise to borrow from Ah Long.

Take note, it is an offence to use fake info for such illegal loan. You will be arrested.

If you got nothing to add to help against Ah Long harassment or seek advice from harassment, stay away from this thread.

Open a new thread of your own regarding your enquiry.

But seriously, if you can pay back Ah long with the deferment, might as well pay off your initial debt to your creditors. To borrow from Ah Long is not going to solve your problem. It will add to your financial problems. Ah Long will never give you the $10K you require but will make you pay up to 10x the $500 dollars they give you.

Example 10k for 60mth at $185/mth, no late charge. ALL BS. Once you provide your personal data, they credit $500 today and ask you to "Test pay" $700 next week. Then followed weekly deferment. Suddenly the $185/mth promise gone. Instead, you never get the $10k but need to keep paying for defer. THEY LIE and TRAP YOU.

Don't be stupid.

To readers out there who are in debt, there are legal recourse and help to your problems.

PM me for details. Don't fill up with non-related topics in this particular thread.
🚩🚩🚩

Last edited by green72; 24-09-2019 at 04:59 PM..
Old 24-09-2019, 04:57 PM   #912
Arch-Supremacy Member

Before they give you any money, they will ask for your details and verify. Saying got to check if you got records or whatever nonsense, then once you give them, the nightmare starts.

Get it?
Oh... OK... Understand...

Old 24-09-2019, 05:05 PM   #913

Don't borrow from LS. Seek financial assistance from legal avenues.

Don't provide business to LS. We are here to kill their business.

Oh... OK... Understand...

Old 24-09-2019, 06:38 PM   #914

Why want to ask for trouble? Already told you this one is loanshark. Why still want to play with fire?

But Bro, if I call them now, and they cannot give me the 10k loan, I just hang my phone isn't it??? How do they harass me after that???

OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2019, 07:43 PM   #915

Sending runner will be their final straw. They have to pay the runner and the runner is never one of their own but usually victims themselves.

Normally runner come chain your gate and run, splash your gate and run, paste debtor note and run. Always run away because the runner also scared. Only stupid ones hang around and create a commotion, asking to be caught by SPF. The rare occasion runner burn door confirm SPF will put extra effort to track and arrest.Their investigation will be fast track. Confirm get extra too in their sentencing.

So it's a costly errand for the LS. If you still don't comply then game over for them.

They will lose money paying runner to scare you. Unless the sum owed is large, they won't be so persistent. Nothing to profit spending so much money to repeatedly scare you.

This is their lobang we are happy to share and expose.
This is very encouraging to read
lohyn_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.