HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree60Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-09-2019, 12:40 PM   #976

Well I am in the position as well, they have all my particulars , at first I feared as hell even though I am a guy , after reading the stuff here , it gives me motivation , I called my boss and talk to him and yeah he did scold me for falling to this scam, but in the end everything went well ,he told me to come to work on Monday. just try talk to your boss and see what will he do about this ,tell your boss you were scam and show him the report . I am sure everything will go well. All you need is courage Alia88, don't fear . BTW have you close your bank account yet?

The worse things is they have all my company details. Phone number address and everything! Really in deep trouble. What I do to get ready for the impact of harassment. My boss is not very understanding though. So I guess be prepared to resign???
Lozanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2019, 01:03 PM   #977

Well I am in the position as well, they have all my particulars , at first I feared as hell even though I am a guy , after reading the stuff here , it gives me motivation , I called my boss and talk to him and yeah he did scold me for falling to this scam, but in the end everything went well ,he told me to come to work on Monday. just try talk to your boss and see what will he do about this ,tell your boss you were scam and show him the report . I am sure everything will go well. All you need is courage Alia88, don't fear . BTW have you close your bank account yet?

Yes I closed my acc immediately. Thanks for e encouragement.
Alia88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2019, 01:08 PM   #978

I feel real bad that I've to put my family in jeopardy. I think I can stand the embarrassment from workplace n neighbours but even though my family especially my spouse is supportive I really feel so guilty towards them. N I hv a kid at home.super guilty!!!!
Old 29-09-2019, 05:17 PM   #979

Hi everyone, I'm feeling very nervous... harassment not yet start but feel scared. I know its inevitable to avoid but very worried for my kid...
Old 29-09-2019, 05:31 PM   #980

Hi everyone, I'm feeling very nervous... harassment not yet start but feel scared. I know its inevitable to avoid but very worried for my kid...
Hi sister i understand your situatiom and i have go through all but remember you will pull it through and dont worry and continue to ghost them all
It is normal to be worried
Eat and sleep well
God bless
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2019, 05:37 PM   #981

I feel real bad that I've to put my family in jeopardy. I think I can stand the embarrassment from workplace n neighbours but even though my family especially my spouse is supportive I really feel so guilty towards them. N I hv a kid at home.super guilty!!!!
Hi sister,it is normal to feel guilty especially to our family but it is important that we changed for the better in future and live happily with our family after that
What you need now is full family suppprt and pls continue to ghost the UML
rest well
Old 29-09-2019, 05:44 PM   #982

The worse things is they have all my company details. Phone number address and everything! Really in deep trouble. What I do to get ready for the impact of harassment. My boss is not very understanding though. So I guess be prepared to resign???
In this point of time and situation you will need to prepare to look for a new job just in case your company will terminate or suspend you
And for my case they request me to voluntury resign when i be truthful and explain to them even though before the harassmenr started
But all goes well for me so far and i have found a new job very fast
Remember miracle do happen
Take care
Old 29-09-2019, 05:45 PM   #983

Hi sister i understand your situatiom and i have go through all but remember you will pull it through and dont worry and continue to ghost them all
It is normal to be worried
Eat and sleep well
God bless
Thanks buddy!
Old 29-09-2019, 05:48 PM   #984

In this point of time and situation you will need to prepare to look for a new job just in case your company will terminate or suspend you
And for my case they request me to voluntury resign when i be truthful and explain to them even though before the harassmenr started
But all goes well for me so far and i have found a new job very fast
Remember miracle do happen
Take care
I have not informed my superior yet. May do so soon.i think I will sure kanna sack. Coz my job will affect ppl ard me.
Old 29-09-2019, 05:48 PM   #985

Thanks buddy!
Pls dont mention,let's together yo fight this all faceless LS
Pls take good care of yourself before we could continue this fight
Your life would be returned to normal soon
Old 29-09-2019, 05:50 PM   #986

Pls dont mention,let's together yo fight this all faceless LS
Pls take good care of yourself before we could continue this fight
Your life would be returned to normal soon
Yes hopefully will pass fast... Gambateh to us all!
Old 29-09-2019, 05:50 PM   #987

I have not informed my superior yet. May do so soon.i think I will sure kanna sack. Coz my job will affect ppl ard me.
It is fine sister,important now is to tell your employer and show them your police report and if they really can't accept it your life has to move on which is look for a new job
Remember it is not end of the world
Stay strong sister
Old 29-09-2019, 05:55 PM   #988

It is fine sister,important now is to tell your employer and show them your police report and if they really can't accept it your life has to move on which is look for a new job
Remember it is not end of the world
Stay strong sister
Just wondering how long does e harass take place? I mean the phone calls, runners comin up e place to splash, take photo n harass my neighbours? If I dun give in , how long do they finally give up altogether?
Old 29-09-2019, 05:57 PM   #989

Just wondering how long does e harass take place? I mean the phone calls, runners comin up e place to splash, take photo n harass my neighbours? If I dun give in , how long do they finally give up altogether?
Will PM to you as you know this page maybe monitor by some loanshark as well
Old 29-09-2019, 05:57 PM   #990

Will PM to you as you know this page maybe monitor by some loanshark as well

Sure pls do!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.