HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree45Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2019, 07:56 PM   #1096

This was exactly how I felt when I came clean with my kids. Neighbours also understood. They have seen me struggling when my wife had cancer. So they all volunteered to stay vigilant and keep a lookout for suspicious character. Got splashed and runner captured within 2 weeks

Thanks!! Feel so much better n confident... Last hurdle.. Husband..
OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:10 AM   #1097

okay so far 2nd night only delivery from mac. tonight i see got what pattern. police already called me to go down for statement lol
This month 4 times already mac delivery came ordered by LS
simplemind312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:44 AM   #1098

Jia you! You can overcome this!
The power of moral support and faith is really important... Yet another hurdle crossed.. Now, really have to pluck up the courage to tell husband... Thanks everyone..
techi0929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:48 AM   #1099

You just think of what to tell him first. Explain how you got this loan in the first place and until you couldn’t keep up and apologise. It’s hard but he will be there for you.

The power of moral support and faith is really important... Yet another hurdle crossed.. Now, really have to pluck up the courage to tell husband... Thanks everyone..
OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:51 AM   #1100

Keep the faith!
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 12:07 PM   #1101

Good news for me.... finally my hubby talking to me aft weeks of ignoring me... well he said that whatever has been done already done... He also say he will support n protect me... I'm happy! So u c, in anything dun give up! Ur hubby will eventually understand what u r going through n will be with u!
Alia88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 12:58 PM   #1102

Thanks!! Feel so much better n confident... Last hurdle.. Husband..
Good job!Everything can be settle and no worry.
Old 09-10-2019, 02:29 PM   #1103

1 more down

08 October 2019
Man Arrested For Loanshark Harassment

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...k_harassment_L
Mr. Wood likes this.
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:51 PM   #1104

Hi guys,i want to share my story about UML. It all started on 14 September when i first whatsapp an UML with regards to loan. At first i didnt want to give out my personal details. Fast forward,after feeling that i could trust him,i gave all my details and bank account on 1 October.

Later that night,UML whatsapp me to inform that he transferred $600 as a trial loan and ask me to pay $800 in 5 days. Being confused,i decided to google. Unfortunately,i discovered this thread after i was scammed. Thanks to you guys i know what action to take but i decided to pester him for an account number to transfer back the $600. At first he say he dont want the $600 and insisted the $800. I told him if he dont want the $600,i will close my account and ask the bank to revert the money. He didnt reply.

2 October,the so called "finance" called me and explain about the trial loan. We argued about this matter and i was actually on the way to the police station. Report done and i msg him again asking for an account number. What i was thinking is,if i give him back the $600 i owe him nothing. But you guys know UML will not let the matter rest.

3 October he gave me an account number to transfer. Transfer done i give him a screenshot of the money transferred. He immediately ask me where is the balance of $200. I told him i did not agree to the trial loan so i want to give him extra. The threats begins. It started with him pestering me about the $200. I decided to ghost him. He whatsapp my wife. I told her to block if UML msg her. Lucky for me,my wife knows about this. UML called my company and ask for the $200. My boss knows that i was having financial problem and trying to get a loan. I told him the full story and fortunately he understands. The whatsapp disturbance and office call continues till 6 October.

6 October UML send me a video of a door being burnt. That definately got me worried but i have faith that this is just to make me scared. Every morning when i wake up,the first thing i did is to check my house door. Thankfully till today,they did not do anything to my house. Just threats on whatsapp. Its been 3 days of silent. No whatsapp from UML. I hope it stays that way. To those who got scammed,break all conversation with UML. Make a police report. Do not return them the money and close your bank account. Although i return them the money,thats the risk i decided to take. Do not be afraid of UMLs. Fight on! Thanks again to all of you!
Oncebittentwiceshy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 08:33 AM   #1105
Arch-Supremacy Member

dun be afraid. report to police. make it big so dat hopefully police will take actions not only on the runners but oso the behind scene masterminds.
#90daysnofapchallenge
#fkpruscums
#bewaretradingcoursesellers
Mr. Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 12:32 PM   #1106

Hi guys,i want to share my story about UML. It all started on 14 September when i first whatsapp an UML with regards to loan. At first i didnt want to give out my personal details. Fast forward,after feeling that i could trust him,i gave all my details and bank account on 1 October.

Later that night,UML whatsapp me to inform that he transferred $600 as a trial loan and ask me to pay $800 in 5 days. Being confused,i decided to google. Unfortunately,i discovered this thread after i was scammed. Thanks to you guys i know what action to take but i decided to pester him for an account number to transfer back the $600. At first he say he dont want the $600 and insisted the $800. I told him if he dont want the $600,i will close my account and ask the bank to revert the money. He didnt reply.

2 October,the so called "finance" called me and explain about the trial loan. We argued about this matter and i was actually on the way to the police station. Report done and i msg him again asking for an account number. What i was thinking is,if i give him back the $600 i owe him nothing. But you guys know UML will not let the matter rest.

3 October he gave me an account number to transfer. Transfer done i give him a screenshot of the money transferred. He immediately ask me where is the balance of $200. I told him i did not agree to the trial loan so i want to give him extra. The threats begins. It started with him pestering me about the $200. I decided to ghost him. He whatsapp my wife. I told her to block if UML msg her. Lucky for me,my wife knows about this. UML called my company and ask for the $200. My boss knows that i was having financial problem and trying to get a loan. I told him the full story and fortunately he understands. The whatsapp disturbance and office call continues till 6 October.

6 October UML send me a video of a door being burnt. That definately got me worried but i have faith that this is just to make me scared. Every morning when i wake up,the first thing i did is to check my house door. Thankfully till today,they did not do anything to my house. Just threats on whatsapp. Its been 3 days of silent. No whatsapp from UML. I hope it stays that way. To those who got scammed,break all conversation with UML. Make a police report. Do not return them the money and close your bank account. Although i return them the money,thats the risk i decided to take. Do not be afraid of UMLs. Fight on! Thanks again to all of you!
Keep fighting and continue to ghost them,as long do not pay any single cents to them anymore!
Stay strong!
Old 10-10-2019, 02:38 PM   #1107

hi guys, just some update. So far for 2 mths, I just received 1 mac delivery and 1 love letter. but still staying vigilant on people around my area
Timmy50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:15 AM   #1108

Good job!Everything can be settle and no worry.
Finally.... Revealed everything to my husband... It's so emotional.. I feel so sad to see his reaction.. He feel he failed as a husband for not being there for me right from the beginning.. I blame myself for everything... Anyway, time to start afresh...

Thanks everyone here for all the advice n encouragement!!
techi0929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:56 AM   #1109

Finally.... Revealed everything to my husband... It's so emotional.. I feel so sad to see his reaction.. He feel he failed as a husband for not being there for me right from the beginning.. I blame myself for everything... Anyway, time to start afresh...

Thanks everyone here for all the advice n encouragement!!
Great to hear that and move on from now.
Stay strong!
Old 11-10-2019, 07:43 AM   #1110

thank you SPF ..so all the harassment and agony these creatures have imposed on us ...

09 October 2019
Man Arrested For Loanshark Harassment

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...K_HARASSMENT_E
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.