HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree52Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2019, 11:32 PM   #1321

You need to help yourself by not worrying too much. Once you stop paying them, you are doing yourself a favour. But if you give in to fear, you won’t be able to escape out. The first few weeks might be tough. But it’s not the end of the word. Physically they can’t hurt you. It’s only their constant harassment that will drive you crazy mentally. Stay strong and brave through this few weeks. It will be over.

i will make a police report today once i end school and i will do what is needed. Is not that im 50-50 just that i dont know how to overcome this situation. Ive been crying at night, depression on it.
OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 05:02 PM   #1322

i will make a police report today once i end school and i will do what is needed. Is not that im 50-50 just that i dont know how to overcome this situation. Ive been crying at night, depression on it.
Hey I hope youíre doing ok. Well itís been almost a week of ghosting then. So far Iím safe. Just donít think about it and donít read the messages. Best if you just change your phone number. If you canít any weird messages donít even open, report and block immediately. Thatís how I deal mentally so it wonít affect you. Iím slowly climbing out of the depression thanks to these guys here. I just want to tell you to stay strong and we will always be here. Take care.
arrowhead123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 05:11 PM   #1323

Btw anyone knows if I made a report via I-witness does it count as an official report? Should I go and physically lodge one ? More than 48 hours and the SPF havenít contacted me :/
arrowhead123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 05:45 PM   #1324

Btw anyone knows if I made a report via I-witness does it count as an official report? Should I go and physically lodge one ? More than 48 hours and the SPF havenít contacted me :/
Basically they should assigned an IO for you and it count as an official report too,but if you need faster response i suggest you could lodge an official report at any nearby police post and if any emergency case please dial 999 immediately.
Take care.

Last edited by Iamsostress; 07-11-2019 at 05:54 PM..
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 06:00 PM   #1325

Hope you're doing fine.
You're climbing out of it or still trapped in there?
Old 07-11-2019, 07:15 PM   #1326

As of now, since yesterday at about 1pm they stop harrassing me till today no sign of their texts or messages yet. I dont know should i feel safe or not.

Hope you're doing fine.
You're climbing out of it or still trapped in there?
nabyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 07:18 PM   #1327

As of now, since yesterday at about 1pm they stop harrassing me till today no sign of their texts or messages yet. I dont know should i feel safe or not.
Have u report police yet? Have u block their numbers?
U will not be safe if u havent done so.

Last edited by SeeBlueSkyAgain; 07-11-2019 at 07:25 PM..
SeeBlueSkyAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 08:47 PM   #1328

There is no other end to this outside of "harassment" and worst case scenario, bicycle chains and lame notes to neighbours.

The ah longs knew this from the moment you gave them your details and NOK details. They're just nice in the beginning so that they can get as much money out of you.

What they want is as much of YOUR MONEY for as long as possible as long as you fear them. Stop thinking that you have to "return" what you "owe".These people are criminals. The end will ALWAYS be harassment.

STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS
Old 08-11-2019, 01:57 AM   #1329

I suggest you file an official e police report online. This is the easiest way.
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 02:23 PM   #1330

Guys, is it a good sign if they stopped texting me? But i still feel scared at times. I only get to meet my IO on Monday but i still feel abit scared.
nabyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 02:33 PM   #1331

Guys, is it a good sign if they stopped textingh me? But i still feel scared at times. I only get to meet my IO on Monday but i still feel abit scared.
Please go thru this thread 1 again until you understand it.
Take care and it's normal you will feel scared and we're human being afterall.
Old 08-11-2019, 04:11 PM   #1332

Guys, is it a good sign if they stopped texting me? But i still feel scared at times. I only get to meet my IO on Monday but i still feel abit scared.
That's good that these scammers dont disturb you. Just block them, don't worry they cannot harm you or your NOK, the worst they can do is splash your house wt paint which is very rare nowadays bec its very hard to find runners.
Don not be afraid, physically they cannot harm you.
3 mos ago i just blocked them after paying interest 1 time, any new number just blocked, they called my office for 1 week until they were tired and give up.
I dont change number just block until all their numbers were blocked. Lol
Hulkeyee2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 06:22 PM   #1333

It’s ok to feel scared abit. But after a while, you will realise that all your fears and stress are in vain. You must understand as much as you are afraid of them, they are even more afraid of getting caught. You lose a few nights of sleep, they lose their freedom to live a carefree life. You can openly go outside and they live their life as rats. Now you just stay calm and no need to be scared so much will do

OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:12 AM   #1334

My cctv captured someone ďchecking outĒ my house last night. Should I hv called the police or inform my IO and give him the video?

Its been two weeks of ghosting now.
Aura77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 10:20 AM   #1335

My cctv captured someone ďchecking outĒ my house last night. Should I hv called the police or inform my IO and give him the video?

Its been two weeks of ghosting now.
Yea please do go ahead and report , at least the police is aware they surface at your door steps , but the Cctv kept them away .cheers
Bear80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.