www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Current Affairs Lounge (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/current-affairs-lounge-17/)
-   -   Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/current-affairs-lounge-17/loan-shark-harassment-how-stop-part-2-a-6074965.html)

Sgsons 08-07-2019 01:18 PM

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it
 
I setup this thread regarding Loanshark harassment. I, myself is not a debtor however to be frank someone in my family does.

I hope to gather more users and people to voice out. The Police are doing a lot to curb this problem. However we must face the fact that this problem had been there for decades. Have faith and trust in our system. It is very hard to eliminate the network, nevertheless if every citizen does their part in cooperating; it is must easier to get to the network.

This is how you can help. If any of your family members owe loan shark money, tell them not to pay up a single cent. Tell them to call the Police Hotline number 1800 225 0000 to transfer you to the relevant department. In which there is a specific department in the West that handle Loan Shark Cases.

In the event that you are the debtor, please refrain from helping the loanshark or fall into their trap to help them in their illegal activities. They will ask you for personal details. E.g. Singpass, ATM card or even ask you to help them distribute brochures or transfer money.

Donít fall prey to become a target by the loanshark syndicate. In the event that you canít make payment they will ask you to work for them to pay off your debts. Donít do it. Owing money doesnít resort in a death penalty, jail sentence or caning. However if you are debtors turn assistors, the punishment is very severe. You, yourself will in turn from a victim become a criminal.

Under the Moneylenders Act 2010 (Revised Edition), first-time offenders found guilty of carrying on the business as an unlicensed moneylender or assisting in the business of unlicensed moneylending may be fined not less than $30,000 and not more $300,000, be imprisoned for a term not exceeding four years and shall also be liable to be punished with caning not more than six strokes. First time offender found guilty of loanshark harassment shall be punished with imprisonment for a term of up to 5 years, a fine of not less than $5,000 and not more than $50,000, and shall also be liable to caning of not less than 3 and not more than 6 strokes.

You have heard of the saying, 明知道老虎会咬人,你还一直喂他,那就是自寻死路。
If you are a debtor, please donít blame yourself for what happen. If you are not desperate, you wonít be borrowing from them. Seek your family understanding. Sometime you would feel helpless, you are loss, you always trying to source money to meet payment, the pain and psychological torture is unbearable. But please face the fact; this is never the end of life.

Donít pay them; it is not against the law not to pay them. They will threaten to report on you and use a lot of threatening message to make you pay or work for them. But come to think of it, when did they show up to receive the payment in person. It is always through Bank Transfer. Ask yourself why.

Learn to understand the situation you are in, accept it. And be true to your family about the money lending matter. Call NPCG for counselling in the event that your family members donít understand.

The methodology that they used is always to instill fear in their victims. And from the news you would know that many loan shark always are so notorious. But come to think of it, who are the one that are being used by them. Who are the one that are doing the dirty job? The debtors are always the one.
Ask yourself a question, why does the Police always so reactive towards the loan shark? It is because the loan sharks are always under the veil. They used the debtors as smoke screen.

What will happen in the event you donít pay up?
They will spray paint at your house, disturb your neighbor, disgrace you, humiliate you and shame you. These are the tactics that they used. So how bad can this be? Do you want your life back again? Or do you want to live in a lifetime full of fear. I will be very honest with you. My father had been feeding the tiger for years and finally now, he decide to heel the Police advice and stop paying and cooperate with them.

You are not the only one suffering if you continue to pay. Think about your family for the long term. Do you want them to suffer with you for 10 year, 20 years, worrying about money? Think about it. Do you want to be partner in crime? Or do you want a lifelong happiness with your family. If you really care for your family members, you should know the right thing to do. If you are scares you can always post on the forum or talk to someone regarding the case.

I believe if we unite as one, we can accomplish more. If you are young, bold, adventurous, please feel free to voice out. We can always spend some time to help one another. We can help family by family if we have more manpower. The debtors need people to talk to. The family members need assurance and comfort. We donít blame other for not helping us, if we are not helping ourselves. We donít need to resort to violence; we want to build a peaceful community for everyone to live in.

And again, I need more people and more support to discuss matter and also plan to help other out.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Sgsons 08-07-2019 01:18 PM

Reserved for updates.

hwzadmin 08-07-2019 01:18 PM

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is here

victim0001 08-07-2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seowliao (Post 121638356)
polis never advise you what to do with the money ?
interesting, whats written on the so called "agreement"..something new

Police no advise anything . I feel like damn useless report to the police but he did advice me what to do and he told me will send police to round my place

polarinda 08-07-2019 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121639135)
Police no advise anything . I feel like damn useless report to the police but he did advice me what to do and he told me will send police to round my place

Just ignore everything. Change number. Dont pay a cent and wait it out.

Messup 08-07-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121639135)
Police no advise anything . I feel like damn useless report to the police but he did advice me what to do and he told me will send police to round my place

You are not local? Please read past posts properly.

Donít think that they will keep to their words as itís proven that they never did.

Stop communicating with them and embrace for whatever that may come. It will be never ending if you choose to carry on hoping for the best.

Please inform your landlord and office that you had gotten a scam and a forced loan had been transferred into your account. Show them your police report.

Heed the policeís advise and stop transferring money back to ďthemĒ, you will be in hot soup if the account you transfer to is another victimís and they reported you. You will be liable and become the accomplice to the UMLís activities.

Be strong.

seowliao 08-07-2019 02:12 PM

inform your company since you mentioned you have given them your company contact..

seowliao 08-07-2019 02:14 PM

still trying to understand your mindset..what makes you think that paying them can close your case !!!
Still want your mum to help you with this !!!

victim0001 08-07-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seowliao (Post 121640170)
inform your company since you mentioned you have given them your company contact..

Yes i informed them , with my prove police report everything . Hope the best now . And now i searching for another job .. sigh .. fcking nightmare . They totally changed my life even theres no harassment yet ..

victim0001 08-07-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polarinda (Post 121639829)
Just ignore everything. Change number. Dont pay a cent and wait it out.

Will do . Thanks !

victim0001 08-07-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seowliao (Post 121640216)
still trying to understand your mindset..what makes you think that paying them can close your case !!!
Still want your mum to help you with this !!!

I was thinking the best solution and im very new on this . Just happened 8days.. i wont get my mom for the payment anymore . Fck them i wont pay and wait for them

JusticeLeague2018 08-07-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121640249)
I was thinking the best solution and im very new on this . Just happened 8days.. i wont get my mom for the payment anymore . Fck them i wont pay and wait for them

Do not pay. Pay and they will hound you for more. There is no end.

victim0001 08-07-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messup (Post 121639916)
You are not local? Please read past posts properly.

Donít think that they will keep to their words as itís proven that they never did.

Stop communicating with them and embrace for whatever that may come. It will be never ending if you choose to carry on hoping for the best.

Please inform your landlord and office that you had gotten a scam and a forced loan had been transferred into your account. Show them your police report.

Heed the policeís advise and stop transferring money back to ďthemĒ, you will be in hot soup if the account you transfer to is another victimís and they reported you. You will be liable and become the accomplice to the UMLís activities.

Be strong.

Im not local , im doing professional job in sg . But too naive on this issue . Fall into trap.. Pls dont becuz im not local , look me on different side . I love Singapore truely . Pls

Messup 08-07-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121640308)
Im not local , im doing professional job in sg . But too naive on this issue . Fall into trap.. Pls dont becuz im not local , look me on different side . I love Singapore truely . Pls

Iím not looking at you differently. We are all victims.

There is a law about foreigners engaging UMl and being sent back and banned to come into Singapore.

victim0001 08-07-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messup (Post 121640359)
Iím not looking at you differently. We are all victims.

There is a law about foreigners engaging UMl and being sent back and banned to come into Singapore.

But i reported to police , they say im not crime . Its not a crime . They treat me as a victim nw . Everything will be confidential this n that .

Another question , i trying not to make them mad , if i paid 1120 clearance as he agreed . I know maybe lies . But at least when i made this payment . And i change number etc he cannot contact me .they wont harass as they get back the money and they already earned my money ?

Please tell me . Cuz i paid only 320 . He gave to me 800

victim0001 08-07-2019 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticeLeague2018 (Post 121640306)
Do not pay. Pay and they will hound you for more. There is no end.

If i dont pay back what he lended to me he loss money . He get more angry right ?
I know im naive pls help . I just want to make this right . Please

Update .
I told him that i informed my company and families regarding this and we are ready what to come . Then he start to slowdown his voice and talk nicely n give me more time to pay this n that and even lowered the clearance amount .

Pls advice

victim0001 08-07-2019 02:35 PM

If theres anyone have go thru all this and safe now . Please pm me or at least i can get contact with u via wc wa whatever . I need faster response n better solution . I need your sharing . Please

Messup 08-07-2019 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121640489)
But i reported to police , they say im not crime . Its not a crime . They treat me as a victim nw . Everything will be confidential this n that .

Another question , i trying not to make them mad , if i paid 1120 clearance as he agreed . I know maybe lies . But at least when i made this payment . And i change number etc he cannot contact me .they wont harass as they get back the money and they already earned my money ?

Please tell me . Cuz i paid only 320 . He gave to me 800

It’s not a crime for you now but if you transfer back and the fellow reports, then you got lots of answering to do.

Can you ask your IO about what you intended to do? Maybe he/she can give you something that you can digest and listen to?

victim0001 08-07-2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messup (Post 121640825)
Itís not a crime for you now but if you transfer back and the fellow reports, then you got lots of answering to do.

Can you ask your IO about what you intended to do? Maybe he/she can give you something that you can digest and listen to?

He only advice no more payment to them and wait them to come . He say "we are ready to catch them" if they have enuf time la .
Also he say tell ur company and pray for their tolerance . ( I doubt this . Sure fired )

polarinda 08-07-2019 04:17 PM

the sooner u change your number and stop engaging them, the sooner your nightmare will end.

engaging them and paying back will only drag u further into hell.

ask your bank to transfer the money back.

if they can't then return to Police as State's money.

change your bank acct also.

inform all contacts and wait it out.

there's nothing else u need to do.

these are criminals.

let them come if they want to .

install cctv and if they r caught, they will be jailed and caned.

don't be afraid of criminals.

victim0001 08-07-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polarinda (Post 121642335)
the sooner u change your number and stop engaging them, the sooner your nightmare will end.

engaging them and paying back will only drag u further into hell.

ask your bank to transfer the money back.

if they can't then return to Police as State's money.

change your bank acct also.

inform all contacts and wait it out.

there's nothing else u need to do.

these are criminals.

let them come if they want to .

install cctv and if they r caught, they will be jailed and caned.

don't be afraid of criminals.

U give me hopes with all these words . Thank you so much . Im waiting.. but my next payment is 13th so these few days confirm nothing happen

polarinda 08-07-2019 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121642420)
U give me hopes with all these words . Thank you so much . Im waiting.. but my next payment is 13th so these few days confirm nothing happen

do all the above and hope for the best.

if something happen, it's a criminal act.

report police when that happens.

don't worry too much if something will happen. If it happens, it happens. Life is so much more than that...worrying.

victim0001 08-07-2019 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polarinda (Post 121642674)
do all the above and hope for the best.

if something happen, it's a criminal act.

report police when that happens.

don't worry too much if something will happen. If it happens, it happens. Life is so much more than that...worrying.

Regarding the cctv , my main door is facing the corridor , walk way . Pls advice how . Or any link i can go thru ?

Where to buy cheap cctv and installation fee how much

JusticeLeague2018 08-07-2019 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121640580)
If theres anyone have go thru all this and safe now . Please pm me or at least i can get contact with u via wc wa whatever . I need faster response n better solution . I need your sharing . Please

I repeat, DO NOT PAY. Do us a favour, read the *last 50 pages* of the earlier forum. If you still not convinced, pls do what think is best.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/c...p-4868975.html

ABAB001 08-07-2019 06:51 PM

Yes totally agree on this . Everyone should stop paying them . Any form of weakness will really strengthen them.

ABAB001 08-07-2019 06:53 PM

They will start threatening you when they know you will not be paying . So donít be afraid. Let them do what they want to do . At the end of the day, what done is done.

victim0001 08-07-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABAB001 (Post 121644753)
They will start threatening you when they know you will not be paying . So donít be afraid. Let them do what they want to do . At the end of the day, what done is done.

Ok! Noted . DONT PAY !

victim0001 08-07-2019 07:19 PM

I realize our hdb side , infront lift has cctv , lift inside have cctv also . Do i still need to install one ? 😅

OomphFroglet 08-07-2019 09:14 PM

It’s up to you. But having cctv makes me feel secure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121645104)
I realize our hdb side , infront lift has cctv , lift inside have cctv also . Do i still need to install one ? 😅


victim0001 08-07-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OomphFroglet (Post 121646874)
Itís up to you. But having cctv makes me feel secure.

Well. And i just noticed theres a board wrote police camera in operation .. hope this is enough to make those runner change mind..

OomphFroglet 08-07-2019 11:20 PM

Actually you should read the previous thread Part 1. Then you will know how to handle them. By paying them isn’t going to help you because they will know you are “good” customer and they will tempt you to take another loan. So you better don’t pay them a single cent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121647619)
Well. And i just noticed theres a board wrote police camera in operation .. hope this is enough to make those runner change mind..


ABAB001 09-07-2019 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121647619)
Well. And i just noticed theres a board wrote police camera in operation .. hope this is enough to make those runner change mind..

I donít have one . Iím just gonna let it be . If anything, just contact police. For my case they patrol here Everyday just to make sure all is good .

Anyway they wonít harm you . They just want money so they will just use ways to frighten you. Just stay calm :)

victim0001 09-07-2019 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABAB001 (Post 121649836)
I donít have one . Iím just gonna let it be . If anything, just contact police. For my case they patrol here Everyday just to make sure all is good .

Anyway they wonít harm you . They just want money so they will just use ways to frighten you. Just stay calm :)

I will not pay but what make me worry is that he gave 800 to me and i only returned 320 to him.. so he loss money . He sure very angry .. sigh

victim0001 09-07-2019 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABAB001 (Post 121649836)
I donít have one . Iím just gonna let it be . If anything, just contact police. For my case they patrol here Everyday just to make sure all is good .

Anyway they wonít harm you . They just want money so they will just use ways to frighten you. Just stay calm :)

How is ur situation now bro , how much u owe pls sharing

OomphFroglet 09-07-2019 11:28 AM

I don’t understand why you want to worry so much about the loanshark. He angry then let him be angry. You need to worry about yourself more

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121652338)
I will not pay but what make me worry is that he gave 800 to me and i only returned 320 to him.. so he loss money . He sure very angry .. sigh


lapcheongsap 09-07-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OomphFroglet (Post 121653549)
I donít understand why you want to worry so much about the loanshark. He angry then let him be angry. You need to worry about yourself more

Wise words. Some are just subconsciously afraid and thus giving in to their fear.

But Victim0001, look at us, we didn't pay for quite some time now, our houses are still intact. If you fear, just refrain from reading and replying their text. Change your number and you'll find peace.

victim0001 09-07-2019 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lapcheongsap (Post 121653637)
Wise words. Some are just subconsciously afraid and thus giving in to their fear.

But Victim0001, look at us, we didn't pay for quite some time now, our houses are still intact. If you fear, just refrain from reading and replying their text. Change your number and you'll find peace.

Guys thank you so much for all the advice . I brave myself to not pay them any cent . Thanks!!

seowliao 09-07-2019 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121652338)
I will not pay but what make me worry is that he gave 800 to me and i only returned 320 to him.. so he loss money . He sure very angry .. sigh

angry !!! just dont understand your mindset..
how about those victims who have been scammed and harassed , are they not in a better position to be angry ???

olaitshawaii 09-07-2019 01:20 PM

Hello brothers and sisters, after reading all the motivations and moral support - I'm brave enough to share my stories with you all. But first of all, I would love to thank all of you for giving wise advices & what to and not to do.

I started having problems with paying my bill thus I loaned from one of the loansharks. As per normal, it's always the first timer loan where you'll get lower than what you asked for. I've paid them, as a promise they'll lend me bigger amount.

I did borrow from three of the loansharks. So it's like borrowing from another to close the others. But after payment were made with the first one, they ignored me and I had difficulties to make payment with the second and third one. I started searching for another loan and came this person who said that those three are loansharks but not to worry, he'll help to pay my loans to their bosses and nothing will happen to me. Honestly, I trusted him at first since he kind of giving supportive words - telling me not to see their messages and ignore.

But after doing so, I felt that it's really weird because if he settled with their bosses, why can't their bosses inform them to not disturb me anymore? Instead, they threatened me a lot to the extent of asking me to sell body at Geylang. One of them even said that my bank acc now is loanshark acc and I'll be eating rice with curry when going to prison.

Also, I just realized that I also did borrow from them which required digital signature on a document. They'll ask you to download Adobe to sign and return it back to them - as if they're legal.

I ended up not paying the second and third loansharks, incl the man who so-called helped me. I filed police report and now, it's still on-going case. My NOK was angry at first but I've explained everything and she's calm now. My workplace colleagues also understand my situation. None are angry. Instead, they did help me out since we're all like family already.

In types of harassment, I've just received messages from my friends that they pm-ed them on Facebook - spreading my IC and asking them to tell me that I've yet to pay. I then deactivated my account. I'm still ongoing of these issues.

At times, I feel scared but I kept on reading all the comments here and I'm much more motivated to move on with my life, face the threatening and harrassment. Since my IO is the same religion as me, he also did mention : You're scared with loanshark or scared with God? Who'll take care of you? Loanshark or God?

That made me more brave to move forward. So hope to hear from everyone soon! It's a really turning point for me now.

victim0001 09-07-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seowliao (Post 121655100)
angry !!! just dont understand your mindset..
how about those victims who have been scammed and harassed , are they not in a better position to be angry ???

Dear , today i made 2nd report as another uml call to ask if i need loan . Even i changed my number , i guess they get my nunber from calling my office ask for my number pretend as they are my customer... Damn

victim0001 09-07-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seowliao (Post 121655100)
angry !!! just dont understand your mindset..
how about those victims who have been scammed and harassed , are they not in a better position to be angry ???

I wont care anymore i m ready for them to come .

polarinda 09-07-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121656003)
Dear , today i made 2nd report as another uml call to ask if i need loan . Even i changed my number , i guess they get my nunber from calling my office ask for my number pretend as they are my customer... Damn

why pick up unknown calls in the first place?

your office reception just give out handphone numbers like that?

OomphFroglet 09-07-2019 02:35 PM

Actually I am not sure if you truly read through the whole thread here. Some of your comments here really can vomit blood

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121656003)
Dear , today i made 2nd report as another uml call to ask if i need loan . Even i changed my number , i guess they get my nunber from calling my office ask for my number pretend as they are my customer... Damn


Messup 09-07-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121656003)
Dear , today i made 2nd report as another uml call to ask if i need loan . Even i changed my number , i guess they get my nunber from calling my office ask for my number pretend as they are my customer... Damn

They specifically look for you? Or itís just another random solicitation call?

Anyway, once you touch any of these, your number will be circulated within their industry. So, live with it if you donít want to change your number

Messup 09-07-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OomphFroglet (Post 121656479)
Actually I am not sure if you truly read through the whole thread here. Some of your comments here really can vomit blood

Fully agree

lapcheongsap 09-07-2019 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olaitshawaii (Post 121655349)
Hello brothers and sisters, after reading all the motivations and moral support - I'm brave enough to share my stories with you all. But first of all, I would love to thank all of you for giving wise advices & what to and not to do.

I started having problems with paying my bill thus I loaned from one of the loansharks. As per normal, it's always the first timer loan where you'll get lower than what you asked for. I've paid them, as a promise they'll lend me bigger amount.

I did borrow from three of the loansharks. So it's like borrowing from another to close the others. But after payment were made with the first one, they ignored me and I had difficulties to make payment with the second and third one. I started searching for another loan and came this person who said that those three are loansharks but not to worry, he'll help to pay my loans to their bosses and nothing will happen to me. Honestly, I trusted him at first since he kind of giving supportive words - telling me not to see their messages and ignore.

But after doing so, I felt that it's really weird because if he settled with their bosses, why can't their bosses inform them to not disturb me anymore? Instead, they threatened me a lot to the extent of asking me to sell body at Geylang. One of them even said that my bank acc now is loanshark acc and I'll be eating rice with curry when going to prison.

Also, I just realized that I also did borrow from them which required digital signature on a document. They'll ask you to download Adobe to sign and return it back to them - as if they're legal.

I ended up not paying the second and third loansharks, incl the man who so-called helped me. I filed police report and now, it's still on-going case. My NOK was angry at first but I've explained everything and she's calm now. My workplace colleagues also understand my situation. None are angry. Instead, they did help me out since we're all like family already.

In types of harassment, I've just received messages from my friends that they pm-ed them on Facebook - spreading my IC and asking them to tell me that I've yet to pay. I then deactivated my account. I'm still ongoing of these issues.

At times, I feel scared but I kept on reading all the comments here and I'm much more motivated to move on with my life, face the threatening and harrassment. Since my IO is the same religion as me, he also did mention : You're scared with loanshark or scared with God? Who'll take care of you? Loanshark or God?

That made me more brave to move forward. So hope to hear from everyone soon! It's a really turning point for me now.

All I could give you now, a thumbs up for your bravery and commitment to cripple these syndicates. Sincerely hope that nothing happens to you after you have reported to the police since you are just paying off scams and not helping them.

victim0001 09-07-2019 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polarinda (Post 121656388)
why pick up unknown calls in the first place?

your office reception just give out handphone numbers like that?

Everyday we have customer call up n ask for number , some of them lost our name card etc . Lots reason tho.. so for us is kinda normal . I have told them not to give number unless they ask properly first

OomphFroglet 09-07-2019 04:45 PM

I am done vomited blood from earlier and now I see your reply. I think my organs also internal bleeding. Bro, don’t be so naive already. Please go and read the past thread on how to handle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by victim0001 (Post 121658225)
Everyday we have customer call up n ask for number , some of them lost our name card etc . Lots reason tho.. so for us is kinda normal . I have told them not to give number unless they ask properly first


Unlucky_chap 09-07-2019 05:36 PM

Hey,

After 4months im moving on with my life. Finally found a new job. I still get visits from scammed teenagers from carousell etc.

seowliao 09-07-2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlucky_chap (Post 121659217)
Hey,

After 4months im moving on with my life. Finally found a new job. I still get visits from scammed teenagers from carousell etc.

congrats bro


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.