It looks like if Ms Sylvia Lim doesn't apologise, she could be fined or jailed

NTB2DO

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sagu ask why Sylvia did not assign this harikiri suspicion speech to one of her duckweeds instead ? not smart ! :s22:

#saguwisdom :vijayadmin:

I think it's more like "on the spur of the moment" thing..

(I also suspect what she suspects anyway..)

MatrixTwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today is the day. Finally can get back to real issues that affect Sgreans rather than raising up mere suspicions and then not taking a position...

Overtmission

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today is the day. Finally can get back to real issues that affect Sgreans rather than raising up mere suspicions and then not taking a position...

sagu laments Sylvia will have to pay this time for acting on her heart and not her head :s22:

sagu did not suspect what she suspects but wonder how the media, experts and opinions have got it so wrong in the weeks leading up to Budget Day :s22:

#saguwisdom :vijayadmin:

I think it's more like "on the spur of the moment" thing..

(I also suspect what she suspects anyway..)

Aiya jialat no fine or jail term wor after 4 bigwig cabinet ministers that include 2 exlawyers in successive round fire demanded for apology and retraction. All got caught by their tails between their legs in the end have to give a weak warning that carries no weight.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After sagu you also another talkingcock.com fellow.

Your friend LHL already mentioned as long as got opposition in parliament he'll think of ways to fix them.

You really think got apology OR not is gonna move on any "issues" created by any "opposition" parties now or next time?

Like I had previously mentioned, dirty politics is nonetheless politics.

If anyone of you can live with the current government then by all means vote for them next GE.

If you think other parties can make a sound rally to be a given a chance to maybe do something different, then you should give yourself a chance too by voting them instead.

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
No more updates to this parliamentary debate?

U still dunno PAP pattern meh?

They already lost the argument on this topic, so they did the only thing they could do, to issue their last statements and move on, hoping people forget. :o

foosoomin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She fought for the citizens, no need apologise.

She fought the correct thing though

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.