HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Mr Jason Pang Debt Collector scams client on debtors repayments

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-03-2020, 09:19 PM   #1

Angry Mr Jason Pang Debt Collector scams client on debtors repayments

GUYS PLEASE SHARE ON FB AND LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS SCAMMER IN THE WORST MANNER. How can a debt collector do such thing! They are suppose to help businesses in bad arrears but they scam their very own clients. This guy needs to be taught a lesson.

I came across this youtube on video and a few facebook post. Below are attachment of the story as per you tube. It's sad nowadays maybe due to covid 19 they so door that they need to start scammer other peoples' rightful money.

For those people who engage debt collectors i think you all need to research properly on who to engage. If not later you need to hire debt collectors to look for debt collectors for your own hard earn money.

chk out the entertaining vid: https://youtu.be/xdUnS-gsihE

If link doesnt work go youtube search for: Jason Pang Debt Collector Scammer Singapore

Youtube and i quote:

Police report has been made against Mr Jason Pang Kim Huat and investigations as on-going.

Mr Jason Pang is a Director of a local debt collection firm. When asked about whether did any payments made by debtors he apparently as screenshot reports with receipts of payment made to his own posb savings account and not to the debt collection company's account from debtors statement to the police.

When client finds something fishy due to many months of not receiving payment from Mr Jason and with no responds. Client decides to engage another debt collection company and to their surprise. Debtors has been making over $2k + worth of payments and that $1k+ are not being returned to client and the money is still in the hands of Mr Jason Pang.

Civil suit and debt collection processes against another debt Collector is in the making. WHAT A JOKE.

Fun facts: Mr Jason is doing rental car E J car leasing and DZ global international which is formerly a debt collection company and now they're into car repos and car financing as understood by the client.

For the general public please beware of this scammer here in this video. I feel so bad for the clients and debtors that I have created this video to let the public know.

Im a mutual party that actually knows client and the debt Collector. After understandjng and cross checking the facts. I think the public must be made known and Mr Jason be shamed.
rho888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.