Sentiments not looking very well for oppositions.

Eternal-fire

Banned
Reaction score
Someone show this idiot all the rally turnout photos. Running his mouth like it's on diarrhea.

The Social Commentator

Reaction score
Just look at the Facebook likes. About half of them are Facebook pages with no likes at all and a lot are faceless pics.

Ya lo ya lo I agree. While every single account that support the opposition is real eligible voters. Every single one who turn up for opposition rally is also 100% chop opposition voters. Confirm win one.

Come 11 Sep 2015 sky turn blue with 28 seats.........PAP still government :s13:

bastogne

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pap lost 2 by-erections after ge 2011. their sentiments bery goot themselves meh? :o

sfugel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I beg to differ.....sentiments are so very ripe for the opposition....if there is any time in history for this landmark historical GE....it is now....it is on the 11th day of the month of September,in the year two thousand and fifteen! Majullah Singapura....Onward Singapore .... to new Territory!

koizumi888

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1241100353_anchorman-kicking-the-dog.gif

joel_winston

Master Member
Reaction score
time have change. last time can use fear factor. now if you use that. mostly people will know very fast.

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
PAP ib again!

I think they are quite stupid. When u say things are not looking good for oppositions, it makes the oppo supporters very worried and this will galvanise oppo supporters even more and they will then try to convince others to vote for oppo.

hahahahaha.. i tot the best thing to do is to say something is going very well just to make things look nice and then the other party become complacent and make mistakes etc..? :) Like what is happening to pinky lo, all telling him sure win one sure win back aljunied etc... then he never apologise to us this time liao and even went on with a touch stance becos everyone is telling only the "nice " things to him :)

He will be in for a very rude shock i tell u

Last edited:

MioFan

Reaction score
Even the commenters are the same over and over again.

Jaro Gee, Terence Tan, Michelle Lim, Bernard Tan, Slyvia low Mei Ling, Kc Mark

Then people like Petrus Ong and Henry Yip who keep spamming long comments.

At least Jaro, Bernard and Henry dare to show their faces.

The rest are mainly faceless profiles. I once reported a Facebook profile called Slyvia Lie.

I still can remember when LTK showed the PE accounts, Terence said that it is before the grants.

sleepyhealer

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. Ahpetc saga had pap owned hard.

2. Slamming is done by IB. Most Singaporean perception of chee changes. All support him now other than the hardcore and in

3. One person can have many accounts so one ib could have several accounts

Sent from Kanto using GAGT

Zildjian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Roy n CSJ kenna slam so ?
all parties slamming whole PAP everyday

MioFan

Reaction score
Ya lo ya lo I agree. While every single account that support the opposition is real eligible voters. Every single one who turn up for opposition rally is also 100% chop opposition voters. Confirm win one.

Come 11 Sep 2015 sky turn blue with 28 seats.........PAP still government :s13:

Ok. I will name some opposition IBs. Don't say I biased, ok

Wong Hong Teng with the rabbit pic.
Peng Yu Hai, another faceless ones.
Sam lim, same pic as Peng.

But since you are a social commentator, I will name some prominent social commentators.

PAP social commentator
Calvin Cheng

Opposition Social Commentators
Alex Au
Alfian Sa'at
Andrew Loh
Carlton Tan
Terry Xu
Kristen Han
Chris Ho
Joshua Chiang

Cartoon Press and Demon-cratic Singapore are well known pro opposition artists. I have yet to know a pro PAP artist. Most well known is FAP but only photoshop images.

I know it must feel lonely on your side.

Have a great polling day tomorrow.

Last edited:

McGraw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
election over already lah still trying to score points for papa ah? :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.