HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

US ordered AT Embassy to close. AT staff burning documents like in pearl harbor

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-07-2020, 08:28 PM   #331
Master Member

Talking

The Problem is CCP, you donch know meh?? Please consult your psychologist for an IQ assessment if you donch know.
Errr..how is US spending trillions in war and conflict got to do with the CCP? Perhaps you had missed what I had shared earlier about the economic and political situation in US today...not counting the raging pandemic from coast to coast that threatens Trump's own re-election. So why grey-out the post I had shared instead of questioning my "IQ" leh ? Try reading it again..HA!

That is where the problem is from - US needs enemy to justify spending US tax payer $ on arms and weapons. China is a perfect, and usual target for this standard Washington politic-business practices.-/

Not a surprise the best material to promote a story is with SCS/HK/Tibet/Taiwan/5G/Huawei/Tiktok etc etc used for wanyang excuse to burn more US $ for a few stake and shareholders of MIC (not "Made in China", in case u ask...)

Why I said that ? Simple, the guy in your pic is the current Def Sec Epser (the 3rd one under Trump, I think) and he is no career politician nor a historian - His used to work for Raytheon as a lobbyist..Yes one of largest missile-making contractor in the world.

Will there be conflict of interest ? Yeap. Only a few months into his job at the Pentagon, he came to Asia promoting this:
Pentagon Chief in Favor of Deploying U.S. Missiles to Asia
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/03/w...sia-esper.html

Now you understand where the problem is ?

Mark Esper - ex soldier, weapon salesman and now servant of Trump.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-esper-859988/

Old 27-07-2020, 12:48 PM   #332

Errr..how is US spending trillions in war and conflict got to do with the CCP? Perhaps you had missed what I had shared earlier about the economic and political situation in US today...not counting the raging pandemic from coast to coast that threatens Trump's own re-election. So why grey-out the post I had shared instead of questioning my "IQ" leh ? Try reading it again..HA!

Now you understand where the problem is ?[/COLOR]

Mark Esper - ex soldier, weapon salesman and now servant of Trump.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-esper-859988/

China sanctioned this weapon manufacturer Raytheon is the right move. The machinery for war and destruction is put at Bay as the most important element Rare Earth is prohibited for the export.
Uno_Hu is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.