2018 Intake : Anyone go for SIT interview or got acceptance already?

life is hard

Reaction score
Hi, anyone applied for Hospitality Business? I had my group interview last month and waiting for the individual interview. Anyone received the email regarding individual interview?

Barryallen123

Reaction score
Anyone knows the CutOff for JC for Hospitality course? :)

From an inside info friend say they take mostly from poly cause of relevance to the degree. Only small handful like out of 100, 5-8 are from a levels. Courses like the health sciences course would be more applicable to a level

askacchou

Reaction score
From an inside info friend say they take mostly from poly cause of relevance to the degree. Only small handful like out of 100, 5-8 are from a levels. Courses like the health sciences course would be more applicable to a level

Ohh 😓 Okay thanks

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Well it's proportionate. There are less people who apply for SIT too. Anyways it's the same for NUS and NTU. They take only a handful of poly students.

askacchou

Reaction score
Well it's proportionate. There are less people who apply for SIT too. Anyways it's the same for NUS and NTU. They take only a handful of poly students.

So theres still a chance for JC students to apply to SIT?

jeanyj

Reaction score
To Communication Design applicants, shoot me any questions you want to know. I'll try to help as much as I can. :)

Mickle

Reaction score
Hello senior, when will GSA release the interview informs? And can any candidates get a chance to do the interview?
To Communication Design applicants, shoot me any questions you want to know. I'll try to help as much as I can. :)

jeanyj

Reaction score
Hello senior, when will GSA release the interview informs? And can any candidates get a chance to do the interview?
They send out interview notice about 1 week before your schedule. Not anyone can get shortlisted. They filter out about half I think

Last edited:

catsual

Reaction score

Hello! Do you still remember what sort of questions do they ask during the interview?

Bbakedpotato

Reaction score
I applied for SIT interior design a few days ago. Still haven't been inform if I got shortlisted. Any one who applied for this course have any thoughts on this ?? );

jeanyj

Reaction score
I applied for SIT interior design a few days ago. Still haven't been inform if I got shortlisted. Any one who applied for this course have any thoughts on this ?? );
Not so soon. I remember I applied in Jan and only received notification for interview in March. Wait a little bit more?

I am from GSA

Last edited:

nomnomniak

Reaction score
Not so soon. I remember I applied in Jan and only received notification for interview in March. Wait a little bit more?

I am from GSA

Is the interview in groups or individual? What is needed to prepare for the interview?

nowheretogo

Reaction score
Hi,
any JC grad applied for criminology&security, food technology, and pharmaceutical engineering? Anyone who already got called up for interview for these courses?
I also applied on 19th march but I see that some ppl have been shortlisted for interview already but I'm still waiting..makes me so nervous :(

monliz

Reaction score
Applied for SIT interior design on 19/3.... I heard from a Friend from the course that she only got called for interview two weeks after she applied:/ anyone from interior design got called for interview yet?

darksiedluv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Helped a friend to do the application

Submitted 1 hour b4 dateline

And recieved the notification to attend interview 2 days later

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.