HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Any Kaplan (current/New/Future) Student? Please come in here and make new friends.

Like Tree47Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2018, 05:51 PM   #106

Is anyone a graduate of business information system (Murdoch)?
jadeler92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 12:11 AM   #107

Who needs those notes. I given some away. There are some left. BIZ AND HR modules textbook and all. Most all very new . notes maybe old.
Hi do you still have the notes?
dayne86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 11:17 AM   #108
Master Member

Anyone from uni of Essex, financial management?
blackvice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 11:07 PM   #109

Anyone from Northumbria University?
lyedwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 05:09 PM   #110

anyone taking Murdoch degree in international business?
Xxrachxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 09:59 PM   #111

How would one strengthen their portfolio beside besides a degree cert? Possible to give some examples?

There are instances where UOL graduates get into govt sector,
Take for example supreme court, sometimes they do hire people with UOL Law as case managers.

If u intend to take UOL, do make your self more appealing by strengthening your portfolio, so that when competing with fellow interviewees, you will stand out or at least be on par.

I suggest you consider other branding like birmingham, manchester or others before UOL.

Chances are those civil servants have obtain approval for their upgrading at kaplan.
- a mistake many made, is going for upgrading on their own without company's blessing, in the end realise degree not recognised.
For new entries, chances are they have the right amount of exp/professional qualifications to cover the lack of recognised degrees.
Jamie95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:21 PM   #112

Hi,

Anyone managed to be successful in their application for 8 months completion for Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business Administration (Top-up) Northumbria Uni?

The Salesperson told me poly diploma must do the 16 month or get an advanced diploma first so wants to know if that is true or this is just a way to extract more from me.
g3nesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 03:47 AM   #113

Hi guys, what are your views between RHUL and UCD? Which is better? Have plans to pursue in management. Thanks
bluepoker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 03:38 PM   #114

Anyone from uni of Essex, financial management?
Hi, im new here. Im choosing between Uni of Essex or Portsmouth. any one can shares the pros and con .much appreciated.
LINGO23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 03:55 PM   #115

Just to provide some insight on University of Essex since there arenít many posts about this Uni as partnership was established in 2014 with Kaplan.
Iím a part time student studying in Banking and Finance so classes are conducted 2x a week for 2 modules at night with classes ending at 10.30 but most Lecturers will end by 10.15 or earlier. There may be assignments, class tests and exam as the assessment and personally I find it manageable. Lecturers are focused on mainly exam and class test topics so as long as you study it should be fine. There are 8 semesters with each sem lasting 1.5 months and there will be a 1.5 months break during the course as most of the time its 1 week break and back to studying. I do have classes together with Accounting and Finance students since we both take Finance related mods. Mostly working adults while some doing part time work (like me) and mixture of Malaysians and singaporeans. Enjoying the course so far so hmu if you need any clarification.
Hi zSolitary ,

Please share with me more about the course for Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Accounting and Finance (Top-up). the subjects, class test, assignment etc still manageable? as the contact hour is only 24hrs for part time student.. what is the passing mark, assignment will be written essay/ report? please share with me more. thanks
LINGO23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2020, 12:01 AM   #116

Hi,
Iím going to start bachelors in business management at Northumbria. Looking for advice, books, notes or any help regarding this.
Thanks.
Studynow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2020, 09:02 AM   #117

Hi, anyone taking Murdoch's Bsc in Computer Science in May 2020?
naaaatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 04:44 PM   #118

Lightbulb degree?

hello! i am currently a kaplan student taking foundation diploma right now and I was wondering if taking degree in Kaplan could get you a job?

if I have a diploma from Kaplan can I get a degree from local university?
Ancilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:09 AM   #119

Anyone here enrolled in CS & CSF (cyber forensic)?
I am enrolled in May this year, looking for a study buddy/ friend...
melvados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2020, 05:04 PM   #120

Hi anyone graduated from UCD recently? May I ask why my last module provisional results took more than 2 months and still not yet release. It is just for the last mod it took longer time to process?
MilkClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.