HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Bachelor of Science (Hons) Safety, Health and Environmental Management offer by MDIS

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2016, 12:08 PM   #1

Bachelor of Science (Hons) Safety, Health and Environmental Management offer by MDIS

Dear all,

I noticed that there are no threading pertaining to this degree program thus I shall starts one.

For HSE professional who needs to upgrade their qualification. This degree program (Bachelor of Science (Hons) Safety, Health and Environmental Management offer by MDIS) looks like a good alternative (Compared to PSB and UniSIM).

What's interests me more about this program is that: It offers 15 months program for those HSE professional with working experience in this field... Is the fastest now in the market as compare to PSB (2 years) and UniSIM.

But my concern is pertaining to the reputation of Leeds Beckett University. University of Newcastle (Aust) and UniSIM looks to be a more reputable university while compare to leeds beckett.

Well, I shall put up this thread for further discussion. Hope to hear more views from the Bros and Sis here.

Last edited by Xiong_bag; 20-02-2016 at 11:46 AM..
Xiong_bag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 05:06 PM   #2

Hi Dude, did you registered for this deg programme?
barclaysck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2018, 12:16 AM   #3

this programme is not walk in the park (it shouldn't in the first place).to those attracted by the shorter duration compare to PSB, u r up for some surprises. dateline are tight and in some module u have more than 1 assignment to hand up in matter of weeks. if u r in the final year expect to be super busy coz u haf ur Honours Year Project to commit. some treat this like WSQ level C course. but I guess they are wrong. some 30%-40% students defer or drop out by the last semester.as the programme is at its infancy, changes are expected along the way. this is to align to its original intend of being a prestigious programme where it demand the very best of the students.it will get tougher as it goes along. like I said earlier, it is an undergraduate programme. those who into traditionally type of curriculum (written exams) this is not for them if they enter straight the final year. sacrifices have to be made. administration wise the school has room for improvements.
crashs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:28 PM   #4

Hi bro, I reckon you have completed this program? Any chance to know more in details from you in private? Kindly advise.
Thank you in advance.
barclaysck is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.