HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Help On Skills Courses

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-02-2017, 02:15 PM   #1

Help On Skills Courses

I would like to know if anyone have any contacts on tutors who teaches the following skills:
- Network Marketing
- Online Marketing
- Copywriting

This thread is not all exhaustive of the skills. I feel that we have gone over the academic age and the industry is seeking more on tangible skills. For example
- Comprehensive photoshop and illustrator skillsets
- Black belt
- PMP
.. so on..

Feel free to contribute and share
iphone1s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2017, 09:55 AM   #2
Great Supremacy Member

Just saw this post when I was searching for copywriting...

I have my concerns about how a $1,000 two day copywriting course will actually teach enough knowledge about writing to sell, since trying to teach how to write a good headline alone will probably need days, or a week, if not more.

Anyway, long story short, if you want good courses on copywriting, get these:

1. John Carlton's Simple Writing System

2. John Carlton's Freelance Course

Cus, ya know, if you've the skills, you need to know how to get clients too.

Both the courses above will cost less than $1,000, and give you infinitely more value and knowledge.

But copywriting's not for everybody, since it may not be a person's strength... Take Perry Marshall's Marketing DNA test to find out what you're good in. The test is US$37, but if you get his 80/20 Sales and Marketing book, there's a free link inside that you can use. Last I checked, Kinokuniya has a copy for sale.

Marketing DNA test: http://marketingdnatest.com/

If you want to order the book directly from his website: https://www.perrymarshall.com/8020-book/

Hope this helps.
TheoDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.