Institute of Technology (SIT) - Singapore's 5th University! - Part 2

lingster

Reaction score
HAHA **** i think we same day xD Mine was at 9.30am haha! Well I got this case study abt Toshiba's scandal (them faking their financial statements).

Also, I think gpa and interview more impt haha. So yeah we all have chance if we do well in interview i feel :)

Good luck to you too xD

heyyy I got a different case study tho X)
Thanks & I just received their offer letter today :D

Last edited:

seawicksandcakes

Reaction score
Did anyone went for SIT interview for Air transport Management? what will they be asking? and what is the mathematical test about? I NEED HELP....

Oliviegreen

Reaction score
Anybody here applied for occupational therapy course? Just wanted to find out more if anybody already got short listed for the interview.

I applied for OT as well and waiting for an interview still :/

I applied quite late though, on 17 Mar. Will update if I get an interview slot!

lalaland110

Reaction score
Woo~ Applied for Dietetics and nutrition and got shortlisted for interview ^^ Goodluck to everyone applying & attending the interview!

raymondxxl

Reaction score
Woo~ Applied for Dietetics and nutrition and got shortlisted for interview ^^ Goodluck to everyone applying & attending the interview!

Hi! I've applied for the same course too! Would you be able to share more about the interview such as the qns asked? Thanks!

nowheretogo

Reaction score
Hi, I applied for this course too (on 9 March) but have yet to receive any reply... May I ask if you’re from poly or JC? What’s your grades? When did you apply and when will your interview be? Thank you :)

trustnfaith

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the info man.
I think they've identified their candidates and most likely I didn't make the cut.

All the best to your friend's interview!

Nah, just wait for a while. I think they are sending out in batches as I know that SIT conducts MMI for many days. You can try check SIT's website for the interview dates.The last interview for Allied Health is on 17 April.

trustnfaith

Reaction score

Don't worry. Maybe you'll get it soon. My friend got it earlier mostly probably she submitted early. I think they are sending out in batches as I know that SIT conducts MMI for many days. You can try check SIT's website for the interview dates.The last interview for Allied Health is on 17 April

Xilda87

Reaction score
Just to share, this afternoon I have recieved an sms and email about second interview for ICT.

Good luck for those who have received. :s12:

Sakuya75

Reaction score
Just to share, this afternoon I have recieved an sms and email about second interview for ICT.

Good luck for those who have received.
:s12:

Me too!! Just a thing though.. When I choose "reschedule" there will be a pop up with "no other time slots for the selected program code". I will be flying back to SG 1 day before the interview if I can't reschedule.. Anyway there's 3 days to """book""" the interview slot I guess

Posted from PCWX using LG-H860

tulielf

Reaction score

I applied a few days after the application date is opened. Will update if any news as well. All the best!

tulielf

Reaction score
Don't worry. Maybe you'll get it soon. My friend got it earlier mostly probably she submitted early. I think they are sending out in batches as I know that SIT conducts MMI for many days. You can try check SIT's website for the interview dates.The last interview for Allied Health is on 17 April

Yep, I'm aware of the dates. I guess my timeline is by end March cos I'll be out of town in April. So have to hope they don't schedule during that time.

Xilda87

Reaction score
Yup, I wanted to reschedule too but unable. I guess I will just proceed with the interview.

Me too!! Just a thing though.. When I choose "reschedule" there will be a pop up with "no other time slots for the selected program code". I will be flying back to SG 1 day before the interview if I can't reschedule.. Anyway there's 3 days to """book""" the interview slot I guess

anxiousboy

Reaction score

Good luck for those who have received. :s12:

Hey guys may I know how much were your respective GPAs, which course you guys studied in poly and when you guys submitted your video interviews? Thanks so much guys I finished my video interview but unfortunately have not gotten any emails or texts regarding a second interview so I'm kinda worried right now :(

Sakuya75

Reaction score
Hey guys may I know how much were your respective GPAs, which course you guys studied in poly and when you guys submitted your video interviews? Thanks so much guys I finished my video interview but unfortunately have not gotten any emails or texts regarding a second interview so I'm kinda worried right now
:(

Was from an engineering course, 3.3X, submitted the video assessment on the 8th of March.

o9interview1

Reaction score
Was from an engineering course, 3.3X, submitted the video assessment on the 8th of March.

Did u apply for information security or software engineering? Im so worried 😐 its been 1 week i havent got any notice for a second interview 😰

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.