Kaplan - Murdoch Degree

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By malvin-2010
  • 1 Post By cherryblossoms

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-05-2018, 02:35 PM   #1

Kaplan - Murdoch Degree

Hey guys,

For those that are taking Murdoch degree with Kaplan. I am interested in knowing the level of difficulty in the course. I am contemplating to take up a single major in Murdoch as a backup plan.

Just some brief background, I am currently with UniSIM as a 3 year student but my grades have been deteriorating and I really find it very tough to cope. so in the worst case scenario I got expelled by school. I am contemplating to take a degree with Murdoch (kaplan). So would be helpful if I can know the level of difficulty for Murdoch university. Thanks.
Xxrachxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 02:53 PM   #2

Hi, current student in murdoch (kaplan) double major program, so far in my second year, juggling between work and studies, I think it's manageable. I'm taking 2 modules per semester. Are you working as well?
malvin-2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 04:19 PM   #3

Hi, current student in murdoch (kaplan) double major program, so far in my second year, juggling between work and studies, I think it's manageable. I'm taking 2 modules per semester. Are you working as well?
Hi. Thanks for getting back! . Can I know what course are you taking?

Yep I am working as well. Kinda regret taking my degree from suss actually. With my heavy workload and some changes in new modules itís really very tough.

So if you are taking 2 modules per semester, so when would you be able to complete your degree by?
Old 16-05-2018, 04:21 PM   #4

Hi. Thanks for getting back! . Can I know what course are you taking?

Yep I am working as well. Kinda regret taking my degree from suss actually. With my heavy workload and some changes in new modules itís really very tough.

So if you are taking 2 modules per semester, so when would you be able to complete your degree by?
Cyber Forensics and Business Information System.

SUSS is tough huh, why not resign and focus on your last year?

Double major has 14 modules so I should be completing in 7 semester (2 years 4 months)
Old 16-05-2018, 04:46 PM   #5

Cyber Forensics and Business Information System.

SUSS is tough huh, why not resign and focus on your last year?

Double major has 14 modules so I should be completing in 7 semester (2 years 4 months)
Yep. If I remembered correctly, thereís about 20 ish modules to clear. Those previous modules were not so bad. But ever since they changed some modules, those new ones are tough. Hmm. Did have such thought but itís hard to find good career prospect like the one I am having now.

Do you have any idea how Long will it take to clear single major if I took 2 modules per sem.
Old 16-05-2018, 05:28 PM   #6

Yep. If I remembered correctly, thereís about 20 ish modules to clear. Those previous modules were not so bad. But ever since they changed some modules, those new ones are tough. Hmm. Did have such thought but itís hard to find good career prospect like the one I am having now.

Do you have any idea how Long will it take to clear single major if I took 2 modules per sem.
Depends on the number of modules u need to study, I suppose u can carry your previously passed modules from SUSS to Murdoch to get an exemption on some modules? That could lessen the time spent in Murdoch. You might need to call up Kaplan for more information.
Xxrachxx likes this.
Old 16-05-2018, 05:36 PM   #7

Depends on the number of modules u need to study, I suppose u can carry your previously passed modules from SUSS to Murdoch to get an exemption on some modules? That could lessen the time spent in Murdoch. You might need to call up Kaplan for more information.
Thanks! I do hope they allow some modules to be exempted
Old 16-05-2018, 07:20 PM   #8

Hey guys,

For those that are taking Murdoch degree with Kaplan. I am interested in knowing the level of difficulty in the course. I am contemplating to take up a single major in Murdoch as a backup plan.

Just some brief background, I am currently with UniSIM as a 3 year student but my grades have been deteriorating and I really find it very tough to cope. so in the worst case scenario I got expelled by school. I am contemplating to take a degree with Murdoch (kaplan). So would be helpful if I can know the level of difficulty for Murdoch university. Thanks.

Hi. What's your gpa now? I was a student of suss. Since u left 20 cu, why not finish it? Time and money already invested. It will be wise to complete your degree. You can consult the school and pick these elective without exam.your gps will not drop much since u already near completion. Someone I knew took 5years

Last edited by Daywalker85; 16-05-2018 at 07:22 PM..
Daywalker85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 08:17 PM   #9

Hi. What's your gpa now? I was a student of suss. Since u left 20 cu, why not finish it? Time and money already invested. It will be wise to complete your degree. You can consult the school and pick these elective without exam.your gps will not drop much since u already near completion. Someone I knew took 5years
yup. agree.
Xxrachxx likes this.
cherryblossoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 09:02 PM   #10

Hello. Thanks for replying. My gpa is now 2.4. Yea. I will just try to complete it first. Unfortunately for my modules, all are left with exams. I’m so stress up over the gpa. suss just seems to get tougher and tougher.

Last edited by Xxrachxx; 17-05-2018 at 09:37 AM..
Old 17-05-2018, 06:28 PM   #11

Hello. Thanks for replying. My gpa is now 2.4. Yea. I will just try to complete it first. Unfortunately for my modules, all are left with exams. Iím so stress up over the gpa. suss just seems to get tougher and tougher.
As long above 2 u r fine. Your gpa towards the end will have little impact even if fail. Its only matter it u aiming for pass with merit or honors(which maintain average of 3)
Daywalker85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.