NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

such_is_life

Reaction score
me too! hope we both get what we want. we update each other if anything okay? ('',) seems like nobody else in thie forum applying during our window period. so we have high chance? lol

Sounds like a plan! PM me anytime. Actually, I know of a few who applied hahaha

snowie29

Reaction score
Hi there, I would like to know if anybody here applied during the Feb window (closing date on 19 Feb) for PGDE? If yes, are there any news so far after the interview?

hi, i applied on 14th feb, went for interview on 9th march, received "update on teaching application" email on 29th march saying I'm shortlisted... but dont really know what to expect next

summerhues

Reaction score
hi, i applied on 14th feb, went for interview on 9th march, received "update on teaching application" email on 29th march saying I'm shortlisted... but dont really know what to expect next
Congrats on being shortlisted!!! :) I think they will contact you for medical and etc subsequently? I hope I will receive an outcome soon as well!

Happy Heart

Reaction score
Congrats on being shortlisted!!! :) I think they will contact you for medical and etc subsequently? I hope I will receive an outcome soon as well!

Congrats! May I know during the interview, did they inform you that the start date will be on 19 June 2017? If June is the start date, they will need to follow up with the medical check and subsequent documentation soon. You probably need not wait long.

such_is_life

Reaction score
haha i tried to PM u but i dont have enough posts to do a PM yet. what subjects your friends applying? are you all applying for dip ed or pgde?

hahaha enough posts? about time you start posting more then! :s13:

They've applied for EL/SS for both Pri and Sec.

I'm applying for PGDE. I'm actually working already and have been doing my degree at the same time. So I'm a mid-career/fresh grad? hahaha

what about you?

mrskhalis

Reaction score
hahaha enough posts? about time you start posting more then! :s13:

They've applied for EL/SS for both Pri and Sec.

I'm applying for PGDE. I'm actually working already and have been doing my degree at the same time. So I'm a mid-career/fresh grad? hahaha

what about you?

ya so far i only have 5 posts incl this :s13:.

hey we are on the same boat! i am a mid career too, applying for PGDE. grad from SIM last yr. u took SIM as well?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.