Like Tree299Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-11-2018, 09:27 AM   #3031

They called you for missing document also? My interview was on 2nd oct
Yes they did! Mine was on 22nd Oct!
periwinklebreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 10:02 AM   #3032

Hey, everyone.

Nice to know that there has been some sort of progress for everyone! I am still waiting for news from MOE on my side, but the compulsive obsession to check my inbox has faded a little 😂😂 all the best to everyone going for the ELPT!
Origamimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 02:37 PM   #3033

Hi, anyone whose starting date for contract teaching is on the 20th December has received the posting letter via mail or email? Thanks!
Lejardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 06:29 PM   #3034

I went for Sec (EL) interview on 29th Oct. Just rcv a call today asking if im open for Pri level? Does that mean im not rejected and my application is progressing? Anyone in similiar shoes?
Valvani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 09:07 PM   #3035

reply from MOE

I finished my medical check up a month ago but still no updates. Today I emailed MOE HR, they replied me below:
"You may wish to note that the exact date to assume duty depends on the processing time of application and applicant’s clearance of the Ministry’s requirements, that could vary across applicants.
We would get back to you on your application outcome when it is finalised."
So I guess there will be no employment briefing in November.
huangsandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 09:35 AM   #3036

Curious if anyone who interviewed in oct has received an offer or gone for medical? 🤔
Mamimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 09:52 AM   #3037

Hello! I just received a call from MOE HR regarding the EPT that I have to go for on 29th November. For those that have been waiting since July, I reckon they are finally going through our applications. AT LONG LAST!
Origamimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 11:25 AM   #3038

the wait is crazy leh. just went for my music EPT on tuesday and now gotta play another round of waiting game :') have been checking emails and careers@gov for status change lol
poppyave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 03:59 PM   #3039

Hi, anyone whose starting date for contract teaching is on the 20th December has received the posting letter via mail or email? Thanks!
hello! i'm also starting on 20th Dec but have not received anything yet. However during the appt briefing they did mention that we'll only hear back on posting around the 1st 2 weeks of Dec so we're still early

anyway just curious - do you know what will be happening on 20th Dec? will we be reporting to the sch we're posted to? because I understand from my teacher friends that the schools will be closed still.
trnglr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2018, 06:52 PM   #3040

hello! been reading up on this forum. i went for the interview in mid-oct. still awaiting results. however, i realised my status on careers@gov has changed from "in progress" to "shortlisted", with the "withdraw" button removed. anyone know what does this mean? thanks!
nooz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2018, 07:31 PM   #3041

Hey guys! Just received an email regarding ept on the 29th! Care to share your ept experience, anyone? Thanks!

Last edited by heykim; 16-11-2018 at 07:39 PM..
heykim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 12:25 AM   #3042

hello! been reading up on this forum. i went for the interview in mid-oct. still awaiting results. however, i realised my status on careers@gov has changed from "in progress" to "shortlisted", with the "withdraw" button removed. anyone know what does this mean? thanks!
this is great news!!!!!!!! mine just got changed to shortlisted too!!!!

Last edited by poppyave; 17-11-2018 at 12:28 AM..
Old 17-11-2018, 08:43 AM   #3043

this is great news!!!!!!!! mine just got changed to shortlisted too!!!!
awesome!! did your withdraw button disappear though? cos im super paranoid about that. the only time my withdraw button disappeared with govt applications was when i was unsuccessful D:
nooz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 09:28 AM   #3044

Congrats both 👍👍👍👍 ! Mine is still in process 😰😰😰.
What subjects did you interview for?

awesome!! did your withdraw button disappear though? cos im super paranoid about that. the only time my withdraw button disappeared with govt applications was when i was unsuccessful D:
Mamimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2018, 11:37 AM   #3045

yes mine disappeared too. but i believe it shouldn't be a cause for worry since we're now in the shortlist(?). was reading up on this thread for the previous application window and it seems that we could be expecting an email of sorts after the status change? not entirely sure, but good to look out in any case.

which subject did you apply for?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.