HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree507Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-12-2018, 04:37 PM   #3226

Iím sure there will be more appointment briefings coming up since thereís still approx 2 months to the starting date~
yes yes!! i think they go in batches if not mistaken. gonna scroll down and take a look. see if it was the same situation lol
poppyave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 05:29 PM   #3227

I hope they call me up soon and there will be more than 1 apt briefing happening after 20thdec!
wanted to draw your attn to this:

https://www.moe.gov.sg/careers/teach/how-to-apply/application-process-for-applicants-without-teaching-qualification/application-windows

for those who have done medical and still shortlisted, we still have hope! the latest date of offer will be on 3rd jan if they want us for the feb intake. hoping that we all make it!!!!
Old 18-12-2018, 08:48 PM   #3228

Hey, everyone.

I went for an MOE medical check up in May, but it was for the untrained counsellor position. I must have passed it because I was offered the job. However, I am still not called up for the medical check up for PGDE. Does anyone know if MOE RU and MOE HR share the same database hence I am not required to go for it? It is starting to worry me as the year is drawing to a close and I am still left hanging with no answers from MOE.
Origamimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 10:00 PM   #3229

Congrats!!

I applied during the Sep 18 window.
Got shortlisted for interview on 21th September
went for the interview in mid Oct
Received the medical on 22nd Nov
received the possible offer last friday at around 5pm.

my application was for PGDE(SEC).
Hopefully it helps.
Mamimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 11:00 PM   #3230

Anyone here starting their ITP in 20 Dec (Thurs)? Any idea what attire to wear?

I'm guessing it'll just be lectures and presentations(?).
GilaQila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 11:49 PM   #3231

Hey, everyone.

I went for an MOE medical check up in May, but it was for the untrained counsellor position. I must have passed it because I was offered the job. However, I am still not called up for the medical check up for PGDE. Does anyone know if MOE RU and MOE HR share the same database hence I am not required to go for it? It is starting to worry me as the year is drawing to a close and I am still left hanging with no answers from MOE.
Hi can I check what is the qualification required for the untrained counsellor position? Do you need to be accredited professional counsellor to apply for this position. Thank.
luohongxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 10:18 AM   #3232

Hi can I check what is the qualification required for the untrained counsellor position? Do you need to be accredited professional counsellor to apply for this position. Thank.
I have a BA Honours degree in Arts, and I have no prior counseling skills when I applied for the job.
Old 19-12-2018, 12:10 PM   #3233

Tmr is 20th, anyone receive any news so far?
happybaby89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 12:15 PM   #3234

so im feeling really anxious because i have yet to go for medical after being shortlisted. feels like im the only one i dont know what my chances are at this point. just feeling really down.
nooz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 12:44 PM   #3235

so im feeling really anxious because i have yet to go for medical after being shortlisted. feels like im the only one i dont know what my chances are at this point. just feeling really down.
Do you receive the shortlisted email? What subjects you applied for? I have not receive any medical emails yet as well.
pmamate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 12:50 PM   #3236

Same!!!! I am just tempted to send a chaser email to moe but the last time I enquired about the medical check up on 27th November, I was met with a template reply that they are still processing. SIGH!
Old 19-12-2018, 01:01 PM   #3237

Tmr is 20th, anyone receive any news so far?
some have received offer email, some (like me) haven't! i believe there are multiple appointment briefing dates, so as long as there's no rejection we still have hope!
Old 19-12-2018, 01:04 PM   #3238

some have received offer email, some (like me) haven't! i believe there are multiple appointment briefing dates, so as long as there's no rejection we still have hope!
Feeling nervous every single day, the first thing I do everyday when I wake up is to check my email..
happybaby89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 03:44 PM   #3239

I haven’t gotten mine either 😅. One possibility is that officers are clearing leave 😂.

Mamimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 07:53 PM   #3240

Feeling nervous every single day, the first thing I do everyday when I wake up is to check my email..
same! checking email multiple times a day
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.