NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

nooz17

Reaction score
Hahah I know right? Did you manage to speak to the principal tho? I sent the sch an email ( since we didn’t get the p’s email add directly) and told them to pass on the msg to the P. Turns out she’s on leave too and the VP told me to take my time to call him. Haha, will return his call when I get back on fri!

Btw guys, does this mean that all of us will be going for the ITP at the same time? Will we be divided Acc to subjects and levels?

nope, i spoke to someone in the office. the p and vp were all on leave.. the office lady said she'll contact the vp and let me know further instructions. still scary though. will call again this fri too!!

i guess we're all at the same itp at ast? not sure if we're being divided though. read through the programme and it seems quite generic.

lonely_driver

Reaction score
nope, i spoke to someone in the office. the p and vp were all on leave.. the office lady said she'll contact the vp and let me know further instructions. still scary though. will call again this fri too!!

i guess we're all at the same itp at ast? not sure if we're being divided though. read through the programme and it seems quite generic.

different itp classes. just have fun and enjoy the course

audreycham94

Reaction score
Anyone here who had applied this time round? In the last window which was opened till 4th June? Do keep us posted if anyone gets shortlisted for the interview..
I was informed to submit a form with all my results and certs (music certs) by 17 June. Till then, I haven't heard from them yet.

aliffazman

Reaction score
Anyone here who had applied this time round? In the last window which was opened till 4th June? Do keep us posted if anyone gets shortlisted for the interview..
I received an Email that I have been shortlisted for an interview to teach Music (Pri). Also have been invited to attend the Art & Music Teaching Information Session on the 21st of June.

Loveteaching

Reaction score
Any mid-career switch who is applying or did PGDE?
I just received an email today from MOE asking to fill in a form to facilitate the process of my application. Mainly 2 questions: O level and A level's result by 17 June 2019, 2pm.
"Please note that your application will be assessed based on merit and in competition with other applications received."

Not sure to be excited or worried?!
Appreciate any advice or suggestions.
i also receive this email. do you have any update? what subject you apply?

audreycham94

Reaction score
I received an Email that I have been shortlisted for an interview to teach Music (Pri). Also have been invited to attend the Art & Music Teaching Information Session on the 21st of June.

That's great! I am still waiting for the shortlisted email. Did they ask you to submit a form with your result transcript?

Loveteaching

Reaction score

Went to the information session already? How? Can share with me the information u get?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.