HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Like Tree356Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-02-2019, 09:11 AM   #3421

Oh no was hoping to receive the offer letter after CNY cause the next signing of contract is tomorrow. Are you all under primary school maths & English as well?
Hmm contract signing for which untrained teaching period? From what I know, Feb untrained teaching has alrdy started. The next intake would be in June/July which was what was communicated to me too.
Rtcninty2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 09:42 AM   #3422

Hmm contract signing for which untrained teaching period? From what I know, Feb untrained teaching has alrdy started. The next intake would be in June/July which was what was communicated to me too.
I believe it is for June
sunnysideupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 12:07 PM   #3423

Yup primary school English and maths. If we didn’t clear medical they would’ve informed us by now right?

If we do start in June, it’ll be the end of June right? Any idea when the signing would be?

I believe it is for June
Mamimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 12:24 PM   #3424

Yup primary school English and maths. If we didnít clear medical they wouldíve informed us by now right?

If we do start in June, itíll be the end of June right? Any idea when the signing would be?
Didnít the website stated that if we were to start in June, the offer would come around May? Although thatís more explicitly for ppl who applied in January or Feb this year. But since in the email they said we were expected to start in June, I expect thatís when the letter would come?? Iím not sure either
mayain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 12:39 PM   #3425

Didnít the website stated that if we were to start in June, the offer would come around May? Although thatís more explicitly for ppl who applied in January or Feb this year. But since in the email they said we were expected to start in June, I expect thatís when the letter would come?? Iím not sure either
Yeah I think the offer email should come in May or earliest April should we clear medical since the start date is in June/July. So Iím quite confused as to what @sunnysideupp was referring to with regard to Ďnext signing of contract is tomorrowí.
Rtcninty2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 12:52 PM   #3426

Thank you ! This is my timeline!

06 Sep Applied for PGDE
13 Oct Shortlisted for interview
22 Oct Interview
21 Nov Possible Offer by MOE
16 Jan Invitation for Medical Check
04 Feb Official letter of employment
21 Feb Signing of contract

I have yet to graduate! Still in my final year of university so didnít expect this to arrive so soon!
I was referring to this one haha
Old 22-02-2019, 02:18 PM   #3427

OK, today I just got an email from moe for an interview in March. So for those of us in our 40s, there is hope!
Oh great! Which date did u send ur application on? May I know for which subjects you applied for too?
ummumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 02:50 PM   #3428

Oh great! Which date did u send ur application on? May I know for which subjects you applied for too?
I sent my appl on 12 Feb and received the interview email on 21 Feb. My subjects are pri Eng and Math.
Ohgeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 03:47 PM   #3429

hi! for those in their 40s and even 50s: i spoke to the officer. she said that as long as you can clear your medical, you can be employed by moe! there is no cut off age (: hope that helps!
Did u get a call regarding the interview before receiving the email? Did it come from a private number? I missed a call from a private number few days back..and was wondering whether it could be from MOE..
Old 22-02-2019, 04:36 PM   #3430

Did u get a call regarding the interview before receiving the email? Did it come from a private number? I missed a call from a private number few days back..and was wondering whether it could be from MOE..
For me, I didn't get any calls...just received an SMS frm SGMail asking me to chk my email from moe recruitment unit. The email has all the interview details.
Ohgeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 04:51 PM   #3431

For me, I didn't get any calls...just received an SMS frm SGMail asking me to chk my email from moe recruitment unit. The email has all the interview details.
Thank you for the prompt responses.

So far, I only received an email saying that it'll take them 4-5weeks to process and if I don't hear from them by 25th March, I can consider my application unsuccessful.

I believe that's an auto reply that's sent to all the applicants. Am I right?
Old 22-02-2019, 05:32 PM   #3432

I think hers was for sec sch eng and Iit right? If I’m not wrong, I haven’t seen oAny Primary EM getting a formal offer yet- just a verrrryyyy Long wait since june/sept 2018. 😅😂😂😂

I was referring to this one haha
Mamimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 07:55 PM   #3433

I think hers was for sec sch eng and Iit right? If Iím not wrong, I havenít seen oAny Primary EM getting a formal offer yet- just a verrrryyyy Long wait since june/sept 2018. 😅😂😂😂
Oh yes thatís true.. maybe they have yet to process primary school or they are processing the new batch for interview 😢 either way itís another waiting game again..
Old 22-02-2019, 10:56 PM   #3434

Hello you received offer from MOE? I remember you went for medical in January too right?
hello! yes i did! i signed as of yesterday
nooz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 10:58 PM   #3435

i believe they are clearing their backlog from june/sept applicants all the way to may. there should be other dates for signing as well from now till then!
nooz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.