NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

jdrevolutionary23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Undergraduate here too. My interview lasted around half an hour though. Dk if that's a good sign?

I can’t exactly remember all the questions but because I am still an undergraduate some questions were “What are your teaching experiences”, “Why choose secondary and not primary”, “recent MOE policy” and maybe 2 more questions.

Nnameless

Reaction score
Just checking for August applicants that had their interviews, anyone receive any update, like EPT email etc.

Last edited:

arigatoast

Reaction score
hi ! im making a mid-career switch and i received the email to come down for interview. the 1st part is to write a 1 page essay. do u guys know what kind of questions they will ask?

and there will also be a face to face interview, what qns will they ask?

seriously i dont know what to prepare.. thanks!
btw my sbjs are 1st - Sec maths 2nd - Sec Chem. thanks

monkeybro

Reaction score
hi peeps. just wanna check is there anyone applying for primary MTL in july window has already received medical checkup or possible offer?

Sasha12

Reaction score
Look out for the medical examination email in your inbox soon. Congratulations!

Thanks!

I received another EPT email today, which I find it odd. This is the 2nd time I’m receiving it. I wasn’t required to attend for EPT the previous time back in Aug.

Anyway, I’d like to ask:

What happens if a lady gets pregnant during the PGDE NIE course? Will it affect our performance/graduation?

Max_power

Reaction score
Thanks!

I received another EPT email today, which I find it odd. This is the 2nd time I’m receiving it. I wasn’t required to attend for EPT the previous time back in Aug.

Anyway, I’d like to ask:

What happens if a lady gets pregnant during the PGDE NIE course? Will it affect our performance/graduation?

On what does the email say about the EPT? As for pregnancy query, you can check in with NIE upon matriculation.

Sasha12

Reaction score
On what does the email say about the EPT? As for pregnancy query, you can check in with NIE upon matriculation.

It was an email to check on availability for EPT, similar like the one I received in Aug. Not sure why they’re sending it again though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.